Skip to main content

When listing is there any way that I can omit the subject box description from being added to the top of my description box. I don't want to see "Al King's Greatest Hits" in the title box and then when the auction is opened it is in the description section at the top. So I always have to revised each auction to delete this.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am probably not describing it correctly.
First I click on Auctiva Create and Edit Listing .. Then I enter my heading in the Title bar. Then I enter everything I want to say about this auction in the description. While still there it doesn't show Title information inside at the top of this description box. After I submit the auction and I get an email saying it is listed I open it up to make sure there are no errors. However in the description area abover my auctiva gallery scroller is what I put in the Title box so I have to revise, delete and submit the revision from the description box
Al, I know what you mean. It's something that is bugging me also. I sell books and my listing title may be something like

HOUSE OF FUN - ENID BLYTON 1ST ED

My template heading then becomes

HOUSE OF FUN - ENID
BLYTON 1ST ED

which looks kooky. Sometimes I want to put keywords in my auction title but not want them on the top of my template where I may just put the book title and author. However if I put the title and author in the template title box it still gets split up ie

HOUSE OF FUN - ENID
BLYTON 1ST

If you get a solution from tech please post it on here.
Last edited by deamster

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.