Skip to main content

Things have been running better today, for me. YEAH!

Anyway, I have alot of images & find it time consuming & difficult to clean house, move things or look for things.

Is there a way to either:
1) add something to be able to turn image thumbs off so the pages load faster when navigates thru the manage images section?
and/or
2) when clean out files have the option to choose for that file to come back up rather than the all files page as it is now. For ex... say I am working in december file, I erase a few pics from page one & would like to still use the file for the remaining 6 pages of pics to erase what is sold. As it is now, after the pics are erased from page one, I have to wait for the all files page to load, then I have to reload december file & go thru that to get thru all the pages. What I would like to see is a little button to select that allows me to stay & work in December file, if I would like to. This would save MUCH time!!

Thanks!
~~ Michelle ~~
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

How about an option that allows you to choose all folders BUT verse choosing to 1 particular folder. In addition, how about an option to put Sold images in like an archive sorta. I don't like to delete them right away, and they get in the way of my new to list images when trying to clean house or see what's what. When the image tab is first clicked images come up in load order unless a folder is "right away" selected; sometimes I find this annoying. I want them to come up in alpha order or folder order and not include the solds. For the most part, the image tab is used mainly for cleaning up and out, if I take a pic in Dec. and add another in Jan., they are not together unless I click on image to sort and that takes for ever sometimes. Not sure how to make it easier, just thinking as I write. Thanks!!!
I have had the same problem as the OP with regards to managing pics in the folders.

Would definitely like to see a way to stay in the folder that I am currently working on, rather than being taken back to all folders and having to re-enter the folder of choice each time. I would like to be able to resume right where I was (not only same folder, but also same page of folder).

That would be a great timesaver!

Thanks in advance for any improvement that may be able to be made in regards to this.

nightowls

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.