1. Why would this default to being enabled? Doesn't it make more sense to allow users who want this feature to customize the template first and then enable it?
2. It seems that I can't go to my account right now and disable it. When will I be able to do that? The e-mail doesn't even give a date for the new feature's launch.
quote:Auctiva + You = Great Marketing
Auctiva is pleased to announce our new Thank You Bidder feature that we will be rolling out to Auctiva sellers within the next two weeks. The Thank You Bidder feature is an email tool that automatically delivers a courteous, personalized thank you message to all buyers who bid on your auctions. The email also displays links to your other auctions giving you a powerful tool to persuade your bidders to visit your other eBay auctions and place even more bids.
This new email tool delivers you some big benefits:
* Enhance your business image as a courteous, professional seller by showing your bidders that you appreciate their interest in your products. This is a great way to boost your DSR ratings, too.
* Help increase your sales by promoting the other items you have listed. The more often a buyer sees your listings, the better the chance that they will bid.
* Auctiva automatically sends the email for you.
You can personalize your message to your bidders; simply edit the template when it rolls out. The template will be located in the 'Custom Emails' sub-tab of the Sales tab on Auctiva's site alongside Auctiva's other custom email templates.
There is no need to sign up for this great new feature. It will be enabled in your account automatically* and is ABSOLUTELY FREE.
*We're confident the new Thank You Bidder email feature will enhance your relationships with your bidders and help you sell more on eBay. However, should you wish to opt out of using it, you can change the setting for the 'Thank You Bidder' email template (located on your My Account tab under Auto Email Management) to 'Don't Send Auto Email.'