Skip to main content

Hello,I knew it was you before I saw you say it was..lol..the piccie was a clue for me.
I am honestly thinking about leaving IF, theres a few reasons with the listing, but also the community, because everyone is bored as soon as you say somthing its like they go for blood..its funny really like a shark fest.
I am here to check out Auctiva, so far it looks pretty easy, just had a couple of little glitches I want to figure out, like custom templates converting and using etc
Wheres Spiffy?
Golly people seem friendy and interesting on here
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Welcome!

I've been here close to a year and I'm pleased as peaches. There is no perfect third party service. Even eBay with gallery pics is down from time to time.

As with most message boards for services, the angry ones are the ones that are new to the service..once they get used to how the service works or learning to dump cache, history, blah blah blah then they're fine.

I had planned on leaving SD long before the announced price hike. Never paid the upgraded price for the service. Anyway, It was never about the money or the cost of SD, it was the service I received and the lack of updating simple coding such as categories and no customer service, no acknowledgements to emails to the owner. Whatever a persons choice for leaving is...it shouldn't matter to anyone else. <shrug> Water under the bridge.

I had a bevy of Asian Invaders to my ID that put me wayyyy behind getting out. I still got out before the price hike that was advertised as much needed for the upgraded version of SD and the hiring of more help. <wink> Uh yeah right.

What helped me with the moving of my 500+ files was the auto-import. The rest you'll have to right click the NAME of the .jpg and then copy and paste the auctions that you have saved in files. It's time consuming but yes, it can be done..If I could do it with that many, just for this account, then so can many others. If memory serves (and often it doesn't) Auctiva worked with another from SD earlier this year in regards to a much larger transport. You might have to search the archives.

You're coming at a good time, Auctiva is updating to version 1.5 this Friday and 2.00 will be coming shortly thereafter.

Please know that Auctiva has been doing third party service longer than any other that's around.

Be sure to sign up for your 30 day trial of Sellathon that comes with Auctiva.

I tell everyone to take the online class with Mike..(cruetsonly says he's the greatest, ha) it answers alot of questions. (link is in my sig)

Customer Service tickets are answered honestly and promptly.

You won't find animosity here. I leave that to other services. <shrug> Number one: It's just not tolerated Number two: We the members just don't want it.

Gotta run!
My best wishes for continued eBay success,
Donna
Welcome, Cheftrendz.

I wrote a custom template tutorial. I hope it helps. Check it out.

Custom Template Tutorial - Click Here

As far as 'they' go. They are wicked people. They have crossed the line one too many times. What may seem like fun and games to them, isn't funny to most everyone else. Wrong action comes with consequences. Laugh it up while you can, ha, ha, ha. Given enough rope, they'll hang themselves and when the floor drops out, I'll be there to watch.

Anyway, enough about them.

If you need any help, just ask. They're plently of people (staff and members) who will help.
Hi Cheftrendz, Once you get used to everything on here, your gonna love it here. I havent been here at auctiva very long but Im tickled pink that I decided to try it out.

In my honest opinion there is not another service out there that can even hold a candle to Auctiva and it's Staff. Not to mention the nice and knowledgeable people on these boards who will help you with anything you need.

Happy listing and lots of sale's to ya!, William

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.