Skip to main content

I know Auctiva is aware of this, but for some reason they haven't let the masses know.

People, when you go to your Sales page on Auctiva, be aware that you may see duplicate line items. I almost sent additional items to a buyer of mine, until I realized the fault was with Auctiva's website. Look carefully at your line items underneath each of your buyers. If a buyer is getting more than one item, make sure there are no duplicates. The best way to tell is to double check what you see, with eBay. eBay is accurate. Auctiva is not.

Example:

Buyer "fred" won some balls. On his Auctiva packing list it says he's to get 2 green balls, 3 red balls, and then it says 2 green balls again. Double checking on eBay shows he's to get a total of only 2 green balls, not 4.

Sometimes I'll have buyers buy the same item twice, so Auctiva's packing list "could possibly" be correct, but there's no way to tell unless you compare it to what you see on eBay.

Again, I don't know why Auctiva hasn't posted an alert in this regard, for something so important.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thank you for post PhilthyCollins! After reading your post I checked my sales transactions and had two sales that were duplicated. one customer ordered two items and auctiva shows 3 items on her order. another customer's order was totally duplicated. customer support says they know about the problem and are working on it, with no eta. In the mean time i've gone back useing ebay for processing after a sale.

Thanks for the heads up!
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. As PhilthyCollins and CindyB has mentioned, we have seen some reports in which certain transactions are showing up multiple times on the eBay Sales page within Auctiva in error and our technical team is working to resolve the issue with a future update of our site.

Although I cannot provide a specific estimate of when this issue will be resolved at this point, I will update this thread to let you know as soon as the issue has been addressed or any other pertinent information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue may cause. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team using the “File Support Case” link under the “Help” tab on our site.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.