Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

There are 2 types of categories Auctiva'a and Ebay's I did take some time for Auctiva'a to display when I did mine. With Ebay you need to make another list through 'Manage my store' left on My Ebay page. Then go to Auctiva again and click My Account and setting then click Ebay settings update categories, these are the the ones that you set on you listing pages. I would also add a link to your store on your listings because your auctiva store is not displayed on Ebay unless a direct link is clicked. Here is how you do this, In your discription section click Userlink, click Visit ebay store, click edit, and remove URL to ebay store and put in your Auctiva store address. This made me nuts in the beginning. I hope this helps
Hi kay28,

The categories that are defined in your eBay store, if you have one, are not automatically imported into your Auctiva store. In order to create custom categories for your Auctiva store, you must click the "Search Categories" link under the "Store" tab within your account.

For listings to appear in a search from your Custom Category, the keywords specified for that search must appear in the titles of your listings. If you set your Match Logic to “All Words”, the search results will only return listings with titles containing all of your keywords. If you set it to “Any Words”, the search results will return listings with titles containing any one of your keywords.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please contact our customer support team using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.