Today we released the new mobile-responsive
and active content-free
Complete with customizable settings, this Scrolling Gallery allows you to promote your brand and increase traffic to your listings all at once. This new design also ensures you can continue cross-promoting your listings as always, even when eBay’s Active Content Policy takes effect.How You'll Benefit:
How Do I Use It?
- Increase brand awareness by customizing the text, color and style.
- Attract more mobile shoppers with the responsive design.
- It's compliant with all eBay policies including the upcoming policy.
- You'll experience a smooth transition–current Scrolling Gallery settings and customization's will be transferred and upheld in the new design.
What If I Have Listings That Contain the Old Scrolling Gallery?
- To automatically apply the Scrolling Gallery to all listings, ensure the "Append Auctiva Scrolling Gallery to my listings" preference is set to "Yes."
- Then, customize the Scrolling Gallery to your liking.
- You're set! All new listings posted to eBay will now contain the new Scrolling Gallery.
Don't worry, we are here to help with that. In the near future we will begin to update the Scrolling Gallery within active listings automatically, so that you don't have to spend hours making manual revisions. Here's what to expect:
- Any listing eligible for revision and containing an older version of the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery will automatically be updated to the new version.
- The old Auctiva Scrolling Gallery code will be deleted from the listing, and the new, active content-free version will take its place.
- All customized Scrolling Gallery settings will be upheld in the new version to ensure a smooth transition.
- Once all Scrolling Galleries have been processed, you will receive an Auctiva Account Message where you’ll be able to confirm the results of each update.
- To receive automatic Scrolling Gallery updates, verify you have a valid eBay token in your Auctiva account and we’ll take care of the rest.
- We have millions of Scrolling Galleries to update, so this process may require a little extra time to complete. Once the update has completed, you will receive an Auctiva Account Message (located on the “Account Dashboard” page) where you'll be able to verify the results of the update.
- If a Scrolling Gallery cannot be updated due to eBay’s listing revision restrictions, you will receive an informative Auctiva Notification for that particular listing.
This is just the first way we're helping prepare for eBay's upcoming policy change, but we have a lot more on the way! In the near future we'll be releasing the new active content-free View Counters, and soon after that will come the new active content-free Listing Templates.
If there are any questions please contact us
anytime, or read our FAQs