We performed an update to the Auctiva.com site today. Many of the changes made were for internal purposes, but a few user-facing improvements were completed as well:
In addition to Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers, we now “officially” support the Google Chrome browser.
Ability to add UPC/ISBN/MPN/EAN to your listings. This optional feature has been available when listing directly on eBay, and we’re glad to be able to support it. Once you have selected a category for your item on the lister page, you will see a new drop-down menu that says “Catalog Type”--select which code/# you will enter and type it into the box that appears.
Updated “new” Saved Listing page--after we initially released this back in October, we heard a lot of great feedback from our users about changes they wanted to see on the page. Some changes/features made include:
- Larger font sizes (now the same size as the “old” Saved Listings page);
- Folder colors extending across the entire background of the listing, instead of just the folder icon being colored (also like the “old” Saved Listings page);
- Filters are now “sticky”, so if you use them to sort for certain types of listings, and leave the page and come back to it, the filters will still be in place for that session;
- New image preview feature, so by clicking on the image next to a listing, it will quickly pop open right there--no need to open the entire listing to get a better look at the image;
- When deleting a Saved listing, you have the option to delete images associated with the listing at the same time.
- If a Saved Listing is scheduled to launch in the future, instead of the old “*” noting that, you will now see a small calendar icon, and if you put your mouse over it, you will see the time/date it is scheduled to launch.
- Folder names are now visible, instead of having to mouse over the folder icon to see which folder the listing is in.
There’s still a couple very minor bugs being worked out on this page, so for the time being it will not be made the "default" Saved Listings page, but can still be accessed by clicking the link.