Skip to main content

Big Crumbs vs Kick it Back? Confused
Any thoughts as to which is better to use?
-They both seem to be only good for BIN items as they only refresh once every minute?

BC ? = Should I be a "Saver" with 36% of seller insertion fees or an "Earner" with 20% of seller insertion fees + referral credits.
Which is better without being a true retailer? Less for personal purchases with hopes of downline people, or more for personal purchases, but less for downline?

KIB = 1% of sale for purchase + 1/2% for referral purchases w/ebay use only?

KIB vs BC - Not that there are going to be any insertion sales like $0.20 in the near future, but it would make a big difference in your credit amount also; correct?
KIB would be a set 1% of the sale price / BC could be 36% (or 20%) of the $0.20 insertion fee-right?

Finally, BC offers other site usage, but does KIB?

Thoughts from those with more experience and knowledge than I?
Thanks for your input Big Grin
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Kick it back does BIN as well as auctions.

Another good thing about KIB is that you help support Auctiva since it's our site.

When eBay has an insertion sale you would actually still get 1% with KIB as long as it does not exceed the fees we collect from eBay. In other words we won't take a loss to give you the 1% but we may have to give you every cent we make on some transactions. In other words there are times we pay 100% of the fees we get from eBay. But we don't pay more than what eBay gives us as the referral payment.
Jeff, recently I sold a $10 item, the buyer paid with a money order and when I got the payment, he had included the Auctiva Checkout receipt, and I saw that on the bottom it said something like "If you signed up for KickItBack you just earned $1 on this purchase" That's not word for word, but I can't remember it verbatim. Is that true? 1% would be .10, not 1.00!
quote:
Originally posted by Night Owl:
Big Crumbs vs Kick it Back? Confused
Any thoughts as to which is better to use?
-They both seem to be only good for BIN items as they only refresh once every minute?

BC ? = Should I be a "Saver" with 36% of seller insertion fees or an "Earner" with 20% of seller insertion fees + referral credits.
Which is better without being a true retailer? Less for personal purchases with hopes of downline people, or more for personal purchases, but less for downline?

KIB = 1% of sale for purchase + 1/2% for referral purchases w/ebay use only?

KIB vs BC - Not that there are going to be any insertion sales like $0.20 in the near future, but it would make a big difference in your credit amount also; correct?
KIB would be a set 1% of the sale price / BC could be 36% (or 20%) of the $0.20 insertion fee-right?

Finally, BC offers other site usage, but does KIB?

Thoughts from those with more experience and knowledge than I?
Thanks for your input Big Grin

I don't know much about KIB, but so I will tell you about the + side of BC.

I use BC for BIN and regualr auctions. It works for both. But it does not work if you use a sniping service.

I am a CrumbSaver - I get the 36% cash back of the seller's fee on purchases I make. I am a CS because I shop a lot and like the higher %. But if you refer a bunch of people and think that you would gain more money from your downline's commission, then you can change to a CrumbEarner.

BC's has tons of stores to choose from. They have great Customer Service and a community of great people.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.