Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. The issue of the templates not showing up in saved listings or in the Auctiva template library is a known issue associated with the site update we are conducting and our technical team is currently working to address that issue. At this point, we anticipate this problem will be resolved within about 10 minutes.

I'm not familiar with the shipping options issue that has been mentioned in this thread so, if you are experiencing a technical issue with respect to your ability to select your desired shipping options, please let us know by contacting our customer support department.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please contact our customer support team using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
Hi Community,

The issue that was causing templates to no longer show up in the listings and accounts of users has been resolved, so you should successfully be able to select templates for your Auctiva created listings at this time.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please contact our customer support team using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
The templates are now working but I'm getting an error when I try to select First Class Int'l shipping. When I reopen the document the Int'l option is not checked even though I keep marking it PLUS it's now asking for an amount for me to fill in. I do calculated shipping and can't put in ONE amount since there's a different rate for each country. Why is this not letting me go forward?

Here's the message:

eBay listing failed to post for the following reason:

* Shipping options must be filled(selected), in the order they appear on the page, i.e. do not select a second shipping service if the first has not been selected.
Hi Community,

In addition to the issue with shipping services issue mentioned by Marjess above, we have also become aware that certain listings are failing due to an API error stating that "There was a problem with the selected template..." Our technical team is currently investigating both of these issues and I will post further updates to this thread as additional information becomes available.

-Mike
I am having a different shipping related error - I have a 3 oz. package set to package/thick envelope with calculated shipping via First Class or Priority and Int'l First Class or Priority. When I try to schedule the listing I get the following error message:

eBay listing failed to pass validation for the following reason:

* Package dimensions (length, width, and depth) are required for at least one of the selected shipping services.
Hi Community,

Update - I am pleased to report that the issues described in my June 03, 2008 11:42 AM post to this thread have just been resolved. If anyone continues to experience further technical difficulties, please let us know by contacting our customer support department.

-Mike
I still can't list at all...here are my error messages:

* At least one domestic shipping service must be selected when using calculated shipping
* Shipping options must be filled(selected), in the order they appear on the page, i.e. do not select a second shipping service if the first has not been selected.
Hi Community,

Thanks for all your help in bringing these issues to our attention. The issue of certain shipping services disappearing from the saved listings of some users has just been identified as being due to a problem with the category update we ran this morning. We are going to go through the category update process again within the next hour or so and, if you have not re-saved your listings that has the missing shipping services, they should be restored after that update is completed. Alternatively, you should also be able to post your listings is you re-select the desired shipping options.

I am not currently aware of any technical issues that would cause the "package dimensions" fields to be greyed when the shipping services and package size selected mandates that dimensions should be required. If you feel you are unable to enter package dimensions for a listing that should require package dimensions to be entered, please let us know by contacting our customer support department.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
quote:
Also, eBay has mad some significant changes to their package dimension requirements, so package dimensions must now be required for many more shipping services and package sizes than was previously the case. You can find the most up-to-date information on eBay's package dimension requirements on the following page of the eBay website: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/ship-calc-package.html

This link does not help atall. MOnday I could list without requiring dimensions, today I cannot.
The link you provided does not say why out of the blue, we now have to provide dimensions on small items.

k
Hi Community,

Update - The issue that was causing the "dimensions required" error message to be returned with respect to listings for which package dimensions should not be required should now be resolved. If you continue to receive that error message inappropriately, please let us know by contacting our customer support department.

-Mike
Hi dontknowu,

The "Error on Page" error you are reporting is indicative of a browser error, and not necessarily an error with the Auctiva system. I recommend that you follow the advice that was given to your by our customer support team and continuing to follow up with them if that does not resolve the problem you are experiencing.

-Mike
Posted June 03, 2008 02:04 PM Hide Post
I still can't list at all...here are my error messages:

* At least one domestic shipping service must be selected when using calculated shipping
* Shipping options must be filled(selected),

This is the message I keep getting too. Very frustrating and I have been adding the package dimensions all along.

I just tried listing and I can't!! I'm assuming this has been going on all day?! I hope it is resolved by tomorrow.
Hi,

I had the same problem, and will try the Firefox clear fix.

Problem remains, and this is what happened to me: Appears to be a calculated shipping issue (inserting extra international shipping sections, then mixing them up, not recognizing deletions) AND a local pickup issue (when all shipping options are cleared, and local pickup is selected, system still throws messages flagging non-existent package weight entries).

I was able to list something just now using a workaround. Selected fixed cost shipping, got it up on ebaY, then revised it to what I really wanted. Laborious, but it worked.

I (and no doubt many others) have a support request in on the issue.

Thanks!
Are they having problems again with listing? Each time I select template it freezes my computer and will not let me list anything. It took over 6 hours today to list 2 items, now nothing. I can't even pull the site up. It just shows connecting. Same for trying to reach support. I can go to any website but Auctiva.

Any suggetions? I've had Auctiva for over a year, love what it offers but if I can't list anything with Auctiva what is the use in having it anymore.

Thanks
Anyone still having problems? I can't get support because it will not let me connect to auctiva (tried on 3 different computers). I finally got one more item listed last night...that makes it 3 in 9 days.

I can't keep restarting my computer in hopes it will work. Any suggestions? I've already emptied the cache, temp files/folders, restart, Firefox, IE, etc. And that doesn't help.

No templates, no listing.

Frustrated....

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.