Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

And me. Tried umpteen times but there is a problem logging in. I get the usual pop up saying the site is trying to access one of my trusted sites and do I want to proceed? I click yes then just get an error message saying 'a problem has occurred...' etc.

This is (obviously) causing me major problems too - can't list, can't work, can't sell.

Please, please can we have a quick fix on this? On the page where I get the error message there are links to 'home', 'help' and forums' but only the one to forums works - you can't go anywhere else from that page...

Helllllppppp!

Jane
Silk Dreams Lingerie
Please raise a suport request as Auctiva seem to think everything is OK. here is the answer I received one hour ago
"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear about the trouble you are having.

It seems that the problem occurred due to some technical glitch with the servers as we received several reports of this nature. We have had reported this to our engineering team and the issue has been taken care of. I like to inform you that the site is now running smooth and fine. I suggest that you please try to relist the items again.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

If there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support"
STILL NOT WORKING!!!
Auctiva down again just when I wanted to start listing so I can get my other activities scheduled for the day done later, this is an on going issue since I started using the Site 3 years ago(gotten worse in the last 12 months since I talked to them at E-Bay Live) it will work great for a while and then crash which usually takes about 1-2 weeks to resolve, while I have been patient due to the service been offered for Free I will not put up with this kind of service on a Paid Medium (Money is Time Time is Money)..The time wasted trying to do an auction is no longer tolerable...My advice to Sellers start shopping...

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.