Skip to main content

Every time I try to add something to/on a listing page or even on my payout pages it tries to leave the page. The box to stay on page or to leave page keeps coming up for NO REASON.

This has been happening now for a couple weeks and apparently none of the "fixes" have corrected this issue....or it is just a result of one of the recent "fixes" for something else.

This is getting very old !!!!!!
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi trinkets,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. The warning message you are referring to should be displayed any time you attempt to navigate away from a page (such as the lister or the Create Payout page) which contains unsaved data, but I gather that you are not even trying to change pages when you are running into this issue.

I have not been able to reproduce what you have described and I am not aware of any current technical issues on our end that would explain why you are receiving this warning in error so I suspect there is something unusual on your end that is conflicting with our software in this manner.

If you have not done so already, the first thing I recommend trying which may resolve this issue is clearing your browser cache and then restarting your browser.

If you continue to encounter this issue after doing so, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to continue troubleshooting this issue with you.

-Mike
There is nothing unusual on my end and this is NOT a cookies nor a cache issue. I do not post issues that are on my end...why would I.
It is on your end and it is "your warnings"....NOT my browser warnings either.
I have also repeated stated I do not post issue that would be resolved by clearing cookies or caches....so continuing to tell me to do so isn't going to change that fact....especially since every issue so far I have had has been on Auctiva's end.

Please please please forward this to the techs...there is no troubleshooting to be done on my end and I have already been informed by your customer support staff in previous support tickets that they are not techs and that the techs do not directly respond to support tickets.

I have posted the issue here. Maybe another poster can help or has an idea on how to deal...or maybe they are having the same issue.

I just want this resolved. I really don't want to argue with support staff for a week that this issue isn't on my end...as has happened on my last support ticket.

Thank you

Copy of this too has been screen-shotted to be sent to eBay at their request since posts are being pulled for asking not to repeat scripted responses after being advised several times that cookies and cache and browser are eliminated as issues prior to posting about issues....and is being ignored
Last edited by trinkets

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.