Skip to main content

Hey guys just got done hitting the
button to report a spineless worm on this thread that started off by insulting Choo. Of course I jumped in to the fray. AAARGH Did nae e'en need me red shirt which Miss S left I in charge O'. https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8386099...381097172#3381097172
Some people can be such idiots!
Glad to hear the rats are gome Miss M. Has the freezer been thoroughly sanitized?
Hi gang! -- Finally snagged a few blessed moments to peek in on the board, but this will have to be short. Hoping I can take a break later this evening and catch up on all the fun!

Did a real quick scan-over just now on a couple threads outside the Lounge! Choo.. Apologies and solace to you my friend! On behalf of the civilized world... I offer sincerest regrets
for the occasional crude & wimpy turkey-wad idiots; one of which you apparently stumbled across today. Frown
They're supposed to stay put, and not stray from the stinky black goo from whence they hatch. I think I even glimpsed Taz, our Sentry-at-Arms valiantly attempting to squash that malodorous vermin! Mad Attaboy Taz!..sic'm !!! ((i'll have a word with you later. "..disguised zebra-droppings"...Indeed! ))

On a lighter note... Well Hello there Shadeaux! Yes my sweet..you are a doll in my eyes! I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm whining...but somehow I seem to keep missing out on your cookies!Wink Big Grin (aww..settle down ninth!..Eek )

Ahhh yes! Missy-M! A soothing sight for sore eyes! ~ It's sooo good to see you feeling better and back at 'em! I really missed those tantalizing eyes of yours! (enough to make a grown zebra's udder shudder!Big Grin ) And what's this?? No Valentines????Confused
Well we shall NOT have any of that!! Nosireee! -- Let's see if we can rustle-up something to make it better!! Wink

Tipp'n my hat to everyone else too! -- sorry for the quick in & out! Be back for more of ya'lls antics asap!

zeb
Hi Miss M. I'm right here. Smile
Awww Zebra *blush* Silver tongued devil indeed! Tryin' to get Ninth's cookies! Wink My goodness, and ya didn't even give Miss M and me a Valentine... Big Grin

Choo, ya know how much you're appreciated. Glad ya didn't let that snarky ole bu** get to ya. Way ta go Taz! You go Man! Cool

Oh Nii-inth, my sweet li'l fly... I've got brownies! WinkWink
Ok I caught Ya'll Red-Handed this time!
Just cuz I didn't make it back before the sand-man snooked up on me (zzzZ).. Don't mean my radar-ears quit work'n!!
I could hear ya'll carry'n on about pesky horse-flies and such. But hold on there Ninth! ~ yer all wet bout me gett'n in yer cookie jar!! ((come to think of it...ninth looks kinda wet all the time!~eh? )) ~ Maybe ya' oughta' keep a good eye on them hot brownies tho! No telling how many other bushwackers might be lurking about! Cool

Aww Heck! I ain't gonna' try and cover-up no colors on my hide! Missy's really the apple of my eye! (no~not that apple dear! Roll Eyes ) Yepper' dats right! She deserves a real sweet Valentine Card so she's gonna' git one from ME! Big Grin (Missy I'm sorry its a tad late...but I had to gallop all the way into the big city just so's to find you the right one. Razz ) I've only got eyes for You ya' know!! Big Grin

So.. Shadeaux, you and lather-wings can jest cool off a skosh..(if'n that's possible?) cuz Missy forgot it were Valentines Day..and there's no excuse for that on my watch! Mad {{ ..ya' know whut ninth?...you always looked a little frothy too! prolly toooo many cookies!~huh? }}

Well I figger Taz and ChooChoo are gonna' barge in here before long and steal my thunder (again).. so Missy before that happens..whaddya' say we duck out the back while no one's looking!!? I got your Valentine right around the corner here. Wink ((don't nobody else peek neither! ))!
quote:

Maybe ya' oughta' keep a good eye on them hot brownies tho! No telling how many other bushwackers might be lurking about! Cool
..ya' know whut ninth?...you always looked a little frothy too! prolly toooo many cookies!~huh?

Zeb, don't you worry yerself none. I got me suspicious fly eyeballs (about 500 of um) zeroed in on them brownies, and the other 500 watchin out for them bushwackers, includin a certain funny lookin horse. And righty ya are bout the frothy bit - them secret cookie ingredients can make ya look like a good pint with a overflowing head on it. Big Grin
Well, I see the infamous thread endures!!
Am back from a couple of weeks + in sunny Los Cabos.......can't say I missed the weather here. Had snow when I left...it's still cool here, but not like when I left.
I suppose there's not much happening right??? Well, I have re-opened my store so must get to work. Seems like I'll never get caught up.
Will try to check the Lounge in the wee morning hours when the folks to my East are up! Wow late!!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.