Skip to main content

I am so nooobie that I don't even know anything about these other places to list....guess I better start collecting what yall are writing.
Looks like some have fees and some don't. I can't afford many more fees! Gol dang!
I have two tracks to follow, Jeff's and choo's, which shall I follow????? But then there's a spider....and someone with a rat in their freezer, Ms M, Ms S, TAZ and zeb with a poopy mess.....where am I??? is this a looking glass?
quote:
Originally posted by ninth_wave:
It be a little runny, couldn't ya thicken er up a bit? My spindly lil' fly legs is a sinking into da spyder's brew. I dont wants ta drown in da sea of luv here.
You won't have to worry about your spindly legs if you stick with Zeb, you know a fly stuck on .......pooh! zebpooh!
quote:
Originally posted by N:
I am so nooobie that I don't even know anything about these other places to list....guess I better start collecting what yall are writing.
Looks like some have fees and some don't. I can't afford many more fees! Gol dang!
I have two tracks to follow, Jeff's and choo's, which shall I follow????? But then there's a spider....and someone with a rat in their freezer, Ms M, Ms S, TAZ and zeb with a poopy mess.....where am I??? is this a looking glass?
Oh my, what else, errrr who else did I forget.....the fly! Spider and the fly, fly on the wall, on the fly, stuck on flies like a fly stuck on zeb.......
Great minds work in the same tracks......not Jeff's nor choos....but mes and yous.....
quote:
Originally posted by ninth_wave:
The only way you can be saved is the way we badly misbehaved. Eight spyder legs around me you did wrap and we're still in trouble over that! WinkWink
Ewwww! In trouble with you I'll gladly stay. Don't worry sweet fly... I'll keep N away. WinkWink No, there won't be th' Zeb pooh for you. You belong in my spyder brew. Razz
quote:
Originally posted by N:
You won't have to worry about your spindly legs if you stick with Zeb, you know a fly stuck on .......pooh! zebpooh!

I still got my eyes on dat Zeb dude, cuz I knows he got eyes for dem cookies I'sa layin claim to. My fly buds is still standin by, and ready ta start a buzzin youse knows where. Maybe he better get that arse covered up wit dem brown pantaloons o Miss S! Big Grin
quote:
dem cookies I'sa layin claim to.

Yep, th' cookies fer you they be. Wanna share a truffle, or two... or three? Wink

Zeb, ya DO still have th' brown pants doncha? Watch out fer th' fly buds! They're comin' to getcha! Ya might hafta share them pants with N 'cause I'm aroundin' up my spyder friends. Big Grin
quote:
In which case da spyder's brew, will only be to me from you.
Cookies, brownies 'n' spyder brew & now we got th' truffles too. WinkWink
Damm I missed you guys again??? Mad
(Layin it on a little thick aren't ya..LOL)
Don't even want to get the hose out, just glad to see you both posting again, we miss you!!

Miss S, that link was hilarious, thanks but I gotta tell ya NOBODY whacks me, I'M the one that does the wackin Big Grin And you BOTH deserve one for abandoning our thread *sniff* - Wet noodles are just fine! At least it's not a hammer Eek (Choo is so mean to me) Frown Love that avi ...how do you like my blinking eyes now? Good ole Zeb always comes through Smile I hope you didn't sign off already...I'll email ya Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.