Skip to main content

Hey there 'N' ! --- a turtle eh? Now I'm pretty sure that would have to be a 'custom-made' saddle! ~ micro-saddlebags & Xtra-short stirrups too! Wink

Came in this even'n from replanting about a gazillion tomato plants! Gaww! Gonna' make some SERIOUS batches o' picante sauce after a while. The days are gittn' noticeably longer now, and with the *unusually* mild winter we've had.. our peach trees are FULL of blossoms!! Too bad cuz there's bound to be another freeze coming. -- has happened many times before. And isn't there any body on the planet besides me who likes Okra?? Prolly not! I swear it now..Nuth'n beats hot fried Okra & a Chicken-Fried steak w/gravy!

So Taz is shacked up now with his superior officer! Hmmm.. that'll probably put a slight crimp in your night-life eligibility..yep! Yer also gonna hafta' pick up yer dirty socks & undies more often now.~ I GuarAWNTEE it ole boy! -- Yeah..I was married once upon a (very strange) time. Turns out I were a heap more married than She were too!!Frown -- Better g'won and buckle-up yer seat belt now Tazzy-boy. Extra KP-duty and ya best mind the coy-humor gutterball-remarks... RAPIDS Ahead !! Eek Where's that grenade I was pick'n up on? My guess is yer Filly put it away cuz she don't care for ya leaving your nick-nacks and toys out on the coffee table no more. Did you stuff yer battle-axe way back in the utility-room closet yet?? ((Yer better git yer jabs in now N..while he's still in a daze and stalled on the cattle-chute! Wink )) I do kinda' like the turtle avi tho Taz..quite Cute I must admit! -- I'm just itch'n to see what a 'domesticated' tazzy-devil avatar looks like though!! Tickles my nickel just thinking about it!! Big Grin

Politicks! arrgh!! Yer right about that N! -- They've stomped all over my favorite Andy Griffith and Leave-it-Beaver re-runs now with the dang silly duh-baits and town-stump'n turkey-dance stuff plugging up the airwaves! Frown I believe BillHillyGirl and BamBam are even gonna' invade Austin fer another jabber-hockey spittn-contest day after tomorrow. I'll have to sit that one out though! I'm thinking of get'n outta dodge again soon and was toying with the idea of maybe heading south. Ahh..Costa Rica! Now there's a pretty place! Cool Still a bit too chilly here to git out on the water-skis (we got a nice lake here).. but maybe in another month or so.

ChooChoo my buddy...I can see you must've certainly hit the dream-stream some time ago! Unless of course, you're really a drag-queen Vampire! If that be the case...you'd surely be out right about now stealthing around in the nearly-full moon shadows! Bit o' advice pal... leave the push bike at home tonite....them lamp posts are especially magnetic on a full moon! Frown Forget the roller-skates too! -- I believe Missy's got a nice apple for ya' if you happen to catch a case of the midnight looney munchies! Wink Which reminds me...It's a rare thing to catch...but can anyone guess whut the horses do out in the back pasture only on full moons?? Eek

Speak'n of Missy...Lovey~If you think yer addicted to summer now (living in Chi Town)...then you'd have a full blown double-dipped over-dose of climatic-euphoria if'n ya'll ever came round here in the late spring! I've lived all over the states from coast to coast and in some truly pretty country..but I didn't really know where my home was...till I wound up here! Smile Take my word for it...Twas a helluva shift from the wild-jungle outskirts of Washington DC.

Well I guess I'll let ya'll have some rest now. I gotta' drag out the gittar and crank up some comfortably-numb pink-floyd tonite before have'n to shake-a-leg tomorrow morning. Gonna' pick up my momma..and take 'er down to da' bank and WallyWorld for a little 20-mile therapeutic shopping-stroll exercise; yet another all American gluttonoid pastime! I've banned her from eBay already!! Cool

Ciao!

Wait a minute! .Hold up Hoss! I forgot something!! -- I been meaning to ask if anyone has ever found out from the wait-staff 'round here....COULD WE BE ALLOWED MAYBE... just a C_o_u_p_l_e more different smilies to work with?? Frown

EDIT: Shadeaux.. ya slipped yer post in on me while I was peck'n mine out and weren't looking! You're a Spy-slyder you are!
((awww.. go ahead an' say panties-in-a-wad... shivers me tail hairs just fine! Razz Wink ))
Hey everybody! (or whoever's left..not many of us around anymore) Frown Not even me and I'm a founding member Big Grin

Zebra you're SO talkative lately Smile That's a GOOD thing! Since we've all cut back on our postings poor Choo is stuck reading the newspaper now in the mornings instead of our silliness. (We know you miss us Choo!)

Well I'm outta here for now just wanted to say HI and hope everyone has a great day Smile

Til later~~~

EDIT - almost forgot Z...Pink Floyd fan here too, crank it! Smile
Yes we ARE very somber aren't we?? I think everyone is bummed out about all the new ebay policy changes (geez I'm sick of it already)

So instead lets party! I'm waiting for you to come up with some 'wierd news' (wonder what that means) Eek And in the meantime, I found a pic of Choo...he won't be reading the newspaper tomorrow morning he'll be reading this and I'll be in BIG trouble Big Grin Eek
Sorry CCG I just couldn't resist Smile Still friends?

BTW - he's reading his new and improved ebay invoice hehehe Big Grin
quote:
Big Grin Obviously looks tentative...I'll try it out and see what happens.....thanks!!!
Closer......

well.... I dunno 'N'. ~ No disrespect to Missy but I'd be a little careful bout what she offers ya'. Her offerings can have a little "bite" to it! Roll Eyes

" Rare Four-eyed Turtle Hatches At The Tennessee Aquarium: Endangered Hatchling May Represent A First In North America"

ScienceDaily (Jun. 19, 2007) — A rare Beal’s four-eyed turtle recently hatched at the Tennessee Aquarium. According to aquarium herpetologist Enrico Walder this tiny turtle should be treated as big news. “According to records this species of turtle can only be seen at three North American zoos or aquariums, and is listed as an endangered species.

So you might wanna' consider the overall implications.

But then again, maybe not. Your choice I suppose! Big Grin Cool
quote:
No disrespect to Missy but I'd be a little careful bout what she offers ya'. Her offerings can have a little "bite" to it!

Hey, in my own defense, you all know my bite is worse than my bark Wink (or is that the other way around? Dunno)
But I DO like your picture Zebra...and where is Choo? I expected more retaliation from him than just "I have more hair than that" Roll Eyes

See you all later~~
By the way Missy... (and quickly since i've gotta' take off in a minute) as long as we're on the subject of avatars...

Since you've earned the esteemed status of having become such an 'Elite' poster-girl presence...
Perhaps you'd consider a little offering from the zebra (no bite intended ~ and I'll scale it down if needs be)

Consider it a belated 'Valentine Gift'...cuz as I said before.... "I've only got Eyes for You!". Wink
quote:
Originally posted by ~Zebra~:
By the way Missy... (and quickly since i've gotta' take off in a minute) as long as we're on the subject of avatars...

Since you've earned the esteemed status of having become such an 'Elite' poster-girl presence...
Perhaps you'd consider a little offering from the zebra (no bite intended ~ and I'll scale it down if needs be)

Consider it a belated 'Valentine Gift'...cuz as I said before.... "I've only got Eyes for You!". Wink
whoa!!! that is cool!!!!!!!!
the eyes I mean. The 4 eyed turtle might work, it has a double meaning perhaps......Smile
quote:
Choo...on a side note I wanted to ask you if you're having any luck on other selling venues?? Or is it too early to tell?

Well funnily enough the first two items to sell were ones repeatedly listed on greedbay without any takers, so that is rather good especially as they only charge for a FVF, no basic, listing fees, store fees or subscription fees.

No point in listing as auction items on there because the number of visitors are so low, seems common with at least 5 or 6 UK sites I have examined with active listing countsof 100k or less. (Microscopic copmared with greedbay's 15m)

But seeing as these items rarely fetch more than the minimal start price of 99p no problem, put on greedbay couple of times then move to BIN type on the other site with free autorelist until they sell or rot Wink

I virtually have my category of items to myself at the moment and meanwhile place nominal listings on greedbay Wink

Ooh those eyes from Zebra, spooky especially as not used to them moving, Eek

quote:
I expected more retaliation from him than just "I have more hair than that"

As governor Arnie would say "I'll be back !"
That's great Choo..I listed one or two things on iOffer and Bidville, so far no action Frown Didn't really expect much tho so it doesn't bother me that much. At least you sold some stuff Smile
uh-oh.."I'll be back" huh?? And then what? Are ya gonna hit me with your newspaper Big Grin Eek
Maybe I should go & hide now...you'll never find me (hopefully you don't have a hammer) Big Grin

And Zebra - you're just a big sweetie aren't ya? Quit blushing now Wink I LOVE the eyes, I changed my avatar I hope it will work. I've used gifs before and they never actually moved, but I'm computer challenged so I must have done something wrong...
OK gonna post this & see if my eyes blink, be back later..

BTW Choo I'm wearing my bulletproof vest and helmet, take your best shot (KIDDING! I'm actually hiding behind the couch, HA)

EDIT - Yay they blink, thanks Zeb! Doesn't take much to make me happy does it Big Grin
Hah! Now you're talkin' Choo! Miss M needs a good whackin', wouldn't ya say? I'd've chosen a wet noodle. Razz

Here's a bit of int'ristin' news. Miss M, makes me think of th' rubber chickens. Wink
Does It Come in Pink or Blue?

N, I've been lookin' for that avi for ya. Turtles sure don't come a dime a dozen, do they? Big Grin

edit: Ohhhh Ni-iiinth, got some chicken that smells like dog pooh for ya! Or maybe it's Zebra pooh!
Last edited by shadeaux
I am so nooobie that I don't even know anything about these other places to list....guess I better start collecting what yall are writing.
Looks like some have fees and some don't. I can't afford many more fees! Gol dang!
I have two tracks to follow, Jeff's and choo's, which shall I follow????? But then there's a spider....and someone with a rat in their freezer, Ms M, Ms S, TAZ and zeb with a poopy mess.....where am I??? is this a looking glass?
quote:
Originally posted by ninth_wave:
It be a little runny, couldn't ya thicken er up a bit? My spindly lil' fly legs is a sinking into da spyder's brew. I dont wants ta drown in da sea of luv here.
You won't have to worry about your spindly legs if you stick with Zeb, you know a fly stuck on .......pooh! zebpooh!
quote:
Originally posted by N:
I am so nooobie that I don't even know anything about these other places to list....guess I better start collecting what yall are writing.
Looks like some have fees and some don't. I can't afford many more fees! Gol dang!
I have two tracks to follow, Jeff's and choo's, which shall I follow????? But then there's a spider....and someone with a rat in their freezer, Ms M, Ms S, TAZ and zeb with a poopy mess.....where am I??? is this a looking glass?
Oh my, what else, errrr who else did I forget.....the fly! Spider and the fly, fly on the wall, on the fly, stuck on flies like a fly stuck on zeb.......
Great minds work in the same tracks......not Jeff's nor choos....but mes and yous.....
quote:
Originally posted by ninth_wave:
The only way you can be saved is the way we badly misbehaved. Eight spyder legs around me you did wrap and we're still in trouble over that! WinkWink
Ewwww! In trouble with you I'll gladly stay. Don't worry sweet fly... I'll keep N away. WinkWink No, there won't be th' Zeb pooh for you. You belong in my spyder brew. Razz
quote:
Originally posted by N:
You won't have to worry about your spindly legs if you stick with Zeb, you know a fly stuck on .......pooh! zebpooh!

I still got my eyes on dat Zeb dude, cuz I knows he got eyes for dem cookies I'sa layin claim to. My fly buds is still standin by, and ready ta start a buzzin youse knows where. Maybe he better get that arse covered up wit dem brown pantaloons o Miss S! Big Grin
quote:
dem cookies I'sa layin claim to.

Yep, th' cookies fer you they be. Wanna share a truffle, or two... or three? Wink

Zeb, ya DO still have th' brown pants doncha? Watch out fer th' fly buds! They're comin' to getcha! Ya might hafta share them pants with N 'cause I'm aroundin' up my spyder friends. Big Grin
quote:
In which case da spyder's brew, will only be to me from you.
Cookies, brownies 'n' spyder brew & now we got th' truffles too. WinkWink
Damm I missed you guys again??? Mad
(Layin it on a little thick aren't ya..LOL)
Don't even want to get the hose out, just glad to see you both posting again, we miss you!!

Miss S, that link was hilarious, thanks but I gotta tell ya NOBODY whacks me, I'M the one that does the wackin Big Grin And you BOTH deserve one for abandoning our thread *sniff* - Wet noodles are just fine! At least it's not a hammer Eek (Choo is so mean to me) Frown Love that avi ...how do you like my blinking eyes now? Good ole Zeb always comes through Smile I hope you didn't sign off already...I'll email ya Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.