Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Community!

If the header/gallery image you submitted with a listing is showing up in the header image area (the main image on the listing) and not the gallery image area, it is indicative that eBay was unable to make a copy of the image for display in the gallery for some reason, but they did receive the data we provided. You should be able to correct this problem in any listings that are affected using the eBay tool "here":http://cgi5.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?DisplayGalleryImagePageV3

Please note that you will need to be logged in to your eBay account to use this tool, and the use of the tool places your request in a queue on eBay so the response time will vary. As we have received some other similar reports our engineers have opened a ticket with eBay to look further into this matter.

- Craig

Craig, that ebay tool is not working for me. I have had the same problem all day yesterday and into today. I have ended listings and relisted through Auctiva and only 1 went through. None of my pictures are taking and I have not changed anything. I am using the same browser, Firefox. I have cleared the cache and even went to Chrome. When I use the tool, it says your photo has not been added to the gallery, even hours later. Then I click retry, and the little dots go on for hours. Then it says to revise the listing, but the only way I can get a photo, is to upload it directly from my computer. Only thing is, all of the photos are in Auctiva! This is crunch time for me as my items are for Valentine's Day.

Hello again,

Unfortunately, the generation of your gallery images as well as the tool noted are out of our control as both occur directly on eBay.  If you have listings where you images are not showing on the listing themselves, please file a support case letting us know the item numbers involved so we can have a look into it, but, as noted, if your Header images are showing and the rest of the images are showing on your listings once they go live, the data you wished us to provide to eBay has been sent and received accordingly. 

Our engineers are looking into this again and will be in communication with eBay should we be able to locate the difficulty.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.