Skip to main content

Ive been sitting here trying to list and Ive been able to list through ebays forms so Im going back and forth between the two. I love the templates here so I hate to list without them, but I am...They leave me no choice. I hope they get it fixed soon. As a new member, Im getting discouraged.
Why is this happening again. I keep getting run time errors. This happened to me all morning, finally around 5:00 I was able to list some items, now I am trying to save some more listing and it only works half the time.

Now I am getting error msgs that server is too busy.

GET MORE SERVERS. I know this is a free service, but please do something about this. Your site is getting very popular and it seems to be getting slower by the day.
Funny, I just posted a message regarding me being a new user and having meltdown because Auctia hasn't worked for the past few days.

Also mentioned that although the site is free, Auctiva most likely gets a kick back somewhere (probably from Ebay)

Within an hour my post was gone.

This site certainly isn't run scott free. Let's find out who funds this service. Perhaps there are "higer powers" we can complain to?
quote:
Originally posted by chibuya:
Funny, I just posted a message regarding me being a new user and having meltdown because Auctia hasn't worked for the past few days.

Also mentioned that although the site is free, Auctiva most likely gets a kick back somewhere (probably from Ebay)

Within an hour my post was gone.

This site certainly isn't run scott free. Let's find out who funds this service. Perhaps there are "higer powers" we can complain to?

Auctiva does not get a kick back from eBay. More often than not, the only thing they get from eBay is a kick in the ass.

As explained numerous times, the "free" part of the service makes money when you or your customers purchase insurance through Auctiva (which can be set up through your account settings). Auctiva gets a portion of that (you, as a seller, also make a profit off of it).

What you see here is what you get. Jeff is the CEO, and there are no "higher powers".
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.