Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Site down all Tuesday evening here in Australia - not able to list any 5 day listings ending on Sunday evening now. That'll do wonders for my already slim profits. I just don't understand why we weren't given notice and why the login page says it will only take "5 minutes" or "2.5 hrs if on Thursday for maintenance". had to lodge a support request to find out it would actually take 6 hours!
I know what you mean Streetscene. My plan was to get my 5 day Auctions up today. Today it's pouring rain, we all over slept, my cats are fighting, and now I can't get any work done. Does anyone know of any other freebie hosting sites? I quit using Turbo Lister because of crashing and losing all of my work a few months ago. But this is the 2nd outage on Auctiva since I've been using it. I hate to find a different one, I really love the templates and the insurance option. And I realize that this is a free site. But I'm just a very small Ebay Store, and can't afford the down time. Anyhow, take care all.
Melissa
A support request? When would they have the time to deal with that?

Auctiva Towers Daily Work Schedule

9:30 Enter office – go to coffee machine

10:00 Logon – check e-mail (personal only!)

10:30 Go to coffee machine

11:00 Check e-mail (business!)

11:01 Go talk to others – discuss lunch, latest movies etc.

12:30 Lunch

14:00 Return to office – go to coffee machine

14:30 Tidy desk – ready for leaving

15:00 Check discussion forums… nothing of note there… Check if site is still working… seems fine

15:01 Leave for home

Just another day at Auctiva Towers… wonder what it will be like tomorrow?
I just sent an email or ticket about the system being down and this was the response....

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. This issue has been reported by a number of other customers and our engineering department is currently working on a resolution. However, at this point, I do not have a clear idea when it will be resolved

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience with regard to this matter.

Thank you
Auctiva Support

So, your guess is as good as mine!!
I reported it and this is their response:

Hello.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. This issue has been reported by a number of other customers and our engineering department is currently working on a resolution. However, at this point, I do not have a clear idea when it will be resolved

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience with regard to this matter.

Thank you
Auctiva Support

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.