Skip to main content

Anyone have information on how to use the value pack through Auctiva? I wanted to try it before the 2 day special but was unable to find it. now it is less expensive for today and tomorrow to use than it is to use only gallery photo
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Since Value Pack includes Ebay's Listing Designer, which Auctiva does not offer since they have their own plethura of templates, I don't believe you can use the Value Pack when listing through Auctiva.

If I remember right, you will have to take your html from your saved listing here and then go to Ebay to list to get the Value Pack.

Marcia
I must be crazy but I did what Jayel said and didn't add a gallery photo through Auctiva. However, when the auction was listed and I went to revise, I can't find the area to click to get the Value Pack! I wanted to add the subtitle too but I'll probably now be charged .85 cents, .35 for the gallery and .50 for the subtitle. Where is that box to click??????
EDITED TO ADD: I found the link and added the Gallery photo (which I don't pay for anyway on Auctiva) and a subtitle. I already had the template from Auctiva. So, it still cost me $.25 for a subtitle I didn't really want.

I guess if you don't use Auctiva it's a good deal but for us, way too much work for so little.

I'm hanging in there waiting for the $.20 listing day!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.