Skip to main content

Is anyone else having these problems. My older saved and newly created listing are missing the link to add "Multiple Variations" to the listing.

Also when using IE 8, my picture thumbnails in my "manage images folder" are all showing up blank - making it impossible to use for my listings. However the pictures can be viewed with Google Chome and Mozilla Fox.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi JazzyGil99,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. In order to see the "Add/Edit Variations" option on the Auctiva lister page, you need to be subscribed to our Advanced Plan (or above), choose “Fixed Price” in the Sale Type section, and then select an eBay category that supports the use of variations.

If you are uncertain if the category in which you are listing supports variations, I recommend checking out the following page of eBay help index for further clarification: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sel...ions.html#categories

I am also not aware of any current technical issues that would explain why you are unable to see the thumbnails on your Image Management page when using Internet Explorer 8.0, so I suspect that problem can be resolved by adjusting some aspect of your browser settings.

I am uncertain what specific browser setting may be causing this behavior, but the first thing I recommend trying that may resolve that problem for you is clearing your cache and restoring your advanced settings, which can be done via the following process using Internet Explorer 8.0:

1) Clear your cache: Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu, followed by the "Delete" button under "Browsing History". Then, on the ensuing page, click the "Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies" buttons. Please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly.

2) Restore your Advanced Settings: Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu and click the "Advanced" tab. Then, click the "Restore Advanced Settings" button, followed by "Apply" then "OK"

After making these adjustments, close your Internet Explorer web browser and re-open it for the new settings to take effect.

I hope this helps. If you need further assistance with either of these issues after reviewing this information, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
I am noticing that pretty much every response is starting to look and sound exactly the same. Are the responses scripted??

https://community.auctiva.com/e...8609941/m/6587087426

This is only one thread with picture issue mentioned.

Mike,
Not aware of issues that have been going on for and have been posted about the better part of a month..and that you just keep saying that you don't know anything about.

You can only deny knowledge of an issue for so long and never after you post responses to people about the issues.

Continuing to say you don't know there is an issue isn't helping and one reason why people are getting really upset.

The scripted clearing cache/dumping cookies response isn't working either nor is it even a valid response when people have already told you it isn't working. It is a scripted pacification and it is putting the blame elsewhere instead of addressing the problem.

You have too many people having this issue, different browsers and many of us know how to use a computer and whether or not the issues are on our end or not....so it needs to be acknowledged and resolved.

This is beyond frustrating.
Hi JazzyGil99,

Hello again. Just to clarify, the issue you mentioned with respect to the thumbnail images not showing up on your Image Management page is not related to the other thumbnail image related issue that trinkets alluded to above, so don't let the details of that other issue lead to any unnecessary confusion.

Although there have been recent issues that the thumbnails which are displayed on the Listings pages (Active Listings, Closed Listings, etc) not to be generated during the posting process, your issue is different because it occurs on the Manage Images page and can only be reproduced in one browser.

In any event, if you are still in need of assistance, just contact our Customer Support team from the “Help” tab within your account as I mentioned before and we will do our best to clear everything up for you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.