We have completed our site update that began earlier today and I want to give you a brief overview of what was in the release.
1. We’ve renamed the Auctiva Store that showcases your eBay listings to “Auctiva Emporium.”
2. This week a new listing preview page will be slowly rolled out to small groups of users at a time. This preview will look more like the actual eBay listing and you will be able to see the item specifics you’ve entered for the listing in the preview (how many times have I forgotten to check those!) Until we get our lister redone to easily show the item specifics that you’ve entered, this little improvement should help in the meantime. Because this is being released in groups of users, it may take a couple of weeks for all users to see the new preview page.
3. New “Your Order Has Shipped” email template--now you can send an email to your buyers that can include the tracking/delivery confirmation # (if available). Use the default template we’ve made, or customize your own. All email templates can be found by hovering your mouse over the Sales tab and clicking on the “Manage” link under the Custom Emails section. This email can be sent individually or in bulk from the Sales page.
4. We have removed the plans from our pricing page that included our full featured, off-eBay Auctiva Commerce stores (this will affect new users only--legacy users who were on the Bronze, Silver, Gold or higher plans will continue to be on those plans.) Users who are not currently on an Auctiva Commerce plan and would like to sign up for an Auctiva Commerce store may do so by going to their new home page here . This will make billing much simpler and for those who only wanted a commerce store to begin with will no longer need to have an Auctiva.com account to sign up.
5. To see the link to the Community Forums users must be logged in to their Auctiva.com account. This is to improve the integrity of the forum and to reduce the amount of “spam” postings that sometimes crop up randomly from people who are not users. This measure won’t keep all those posts away, but it should help. Of course, in the event of a site outage or other technical difficulties, a link to the forums will be provided on the home page regardless of your log-in status.
More updates coming in the near future!