Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I think the exact problem lies in Autiva's clock. If you do post now, the auction will show up as scheduled an hour later. Basically, Auctiva may have had a problem with daylight savings. Therefore, every time Auctiva sends the data to eBay for posting, the time has already past an hour ago, and no auction gets posted through Auctiva.
Did it show as scheduled for 10 minutes later or actually post to eBay 10 minutes later? You're right that it's not exactly an hour slow. Right now, it's 1 hour 2 minutes slow for me, but the clock may vary for different accounts. It happened 8 times to me yesterday, I canceled the first 7, and the last one posted 1.5 hours later.
I just received this email from support stating it is a problem with 1 of their servers and they are working on it. See email below :
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter, and I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with this. We have received similar kind of issue from other customers as well. The listings are moving into the scheduled page instead of posting directly. This appears to be related to an issue with one of our servers. Our Engineering Department is currently working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

In the mean time, I would suggest you to try canceling the duplicate listing from the scheduled listing page and not to try posting the listing again until the issue get resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience with regard to this matter.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support.
My suggestion is to let them fail. Come back in about an hour and reschedule the failed ones then. We're working to replace a server that pooped out with a different server. We've got dozens, it's just a matter of time to figure out the problem which we've already done and now get it resolved which we're working on. Try back in an hour. Go ahead and create and save listings now, just wait to schedule them if you can. If not you are welcome to try and post them but just don't get too mad if they don't.
Activa is now flashing an INFO banner alert on the main page on this problem. If you click on it, you get this pop-up:

"Users who posted listings to eBay between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm PST on Sunday may notice a delay in their postings. We have addressed the issue and your listings will post normally with no further action required from you. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion caused by this delay."

Danno

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.