Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi PhilthyCollins,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I reviewed the details you have provided about these issues and found that they are related to a recent change to our shipping label service. We currently expect to be able to resolve both issues early next week and we will update your support case to let you know when they have been addressed.

I believe the behavior is specific to the Create Similar option we provide for shipping labels so we do not expect you to encounter these difficulties when printing the first shipping label for each of your transactions.

We apologize for the inconveniences these issues are causing. If there is any additional information you would like to provide, please feel free to do so through your support case that is currently open on the subject.

-Mike
Hi PhilthyCollins,

I'm sorry to hear about the additional difficulties you are encountering. Although the issue you initially started this thread to report has indeed been resolved, we have received some reports recently indicating that the details of shipping labels that have been purchased are not showing up when the “View” or “Print” options are selected.

Our technical team is currently investigating that issue and we will have it resolved as soon as possible, but I am uncertain when it may be resolved at the moment. The issue does appear to be intermittent in nature from what we have observed so far.

If you need any further assistance with the issue you are encountering, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Hi PhilthyCollins,

I would need to review the specific details surrounding the last time you encountered this error to determine exactly why you were blocked from generating this label, but I am not aware of any current issues that would cause this message to be generated in error so I suspect the attempt to purchase the second label was blocked by one of our fraud prevention measures.

If you continue to encounter errors of this nature moving forward, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will see if we can help.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.