Skip to main content

Hi all. i have been using auctiva without issue for over 2 years. since 2/8th, i log in to auctiva, go to create listing or create similar listing, do everything until i get to the select image. once i click on the area where you would select your image....a grey screen comes up with a buffer or time clock in the center and then nothing happens. the only thing that happens is i can't close auctiva or the grey screen....it is totally frozen. i have to restart my whole computer. i can list via ebay and go to my email, my face book but auctiva is freezing. i hate to switch back to ebay as i like how my listings look using auctiva but if i can't fix this i will have to cancel my auctiva acct. i am NOT a computer wiz so i need help!!!! thanks all
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi bloit,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. I am not aware of any current technical issues that would explain the behavior you have described, so I suspect this issue is most likely occurring due to a conflict between some aspect of your browser configuration and our software.

Although I cannot be certain what is causing this issue at the moment, the first thing I recommend trying which has the potential to resolve the issue is to clear your browser cache and then close and reopen your browser.

If you continue to encounter the same issue after doing so, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike
Hi jmsswr,

Although I am also not aware of any current technical issues that would simply cause your Auctiva account to "freeze" when attempting to access certain features, but I noticed that you filed a support case last night which included an error code you received when you attempted to post an item.

I am not sure at this point if the error was a result of a temporary issue that has since been resolved or something that still needs to be addressed though, so I have forwarded the details of the error over to our technical team for further investigation.

I will follow up with you through that case as soon as I hear back from them and have some additional information to share. If there is any more information you would like to add, please go ahead and do so using that support case.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.