Perhaps you fellow users know of a way around this issue. Auctiva customer service has been so inept at addressing it and agents I chat with are not even aware of it. Ever since they implemented the UPC feature on Auctiva, it has been an utter nightmare when trying to relist. What happens is closed listings do not retain the checked UPC "Does Not Apply" feature and trying to bulk list like before will not work because of the errors. The only way to tackle it would be to check again the feature on every listing, which would beat the point of Auctiva. So for now, I've made the simple relists from eBay itself while awaiting a resolution from the technical team. A month ago, I had the same issue, emailed numerously back and forth to get the message across, and finally a rep suggested that I move the "closed listings" into "saved listings" by importing and the bulk relisting from there. Today I find out that this method did not solve anything. If you've had the same issue or have a solution, please share. If not, it looks like I'll be switching to other tool services. Thank you.