Skip to main content

If you need help..just let me know.
Or you can ask for assistance, get a prompt personal reply, not a canned response.

If you need me, find me.

Blessings, Donna
eCommerce Sellers Motivators "We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? But actually, who are you NOT to be?" Marianne Williamson
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by namesaketreasures:
Hey all,

I decided to jump ship as well. Figured no sense in paying just to chat so here I am. Gonna set everything up here so in case I decide to ocassionally do some listing, I'll be ready. Smile

Take care,
Tammy

Tammy,

Good to see you here, too!
It's a nice place...and you'll find answers to your questions if you need them are answered.

I've gotta run, cause if I don't...I will be running behind.

Take care, Donna
quote:
Originally posted by dmhcollectibles:
It'll be my first hurricane since moving to FL - I'm just a bit north of you, about an hour and a half or so I think.

Any advice on how to prepare, for this storm-newbie?

Thanks and again, it's good to see you and others from SD here Smile

Hey!
Batten down the hatches! <smile>
I think Hurricane W is heading towards the keys now...but who knows with these things.

Be prepared with flashlights, candles, bottled water, canned foods, sand bags and more. I have a stash in the garage just for hurricane supplies..that nobody is allowed to touch..ever!

It's a learning experience for a new person when we speak of hurricane preparedness. If you are EVER told to evacuate..do it!

Florida is a VERY prepared state and we did well last year during the four hurricanes. Much devastation but they followed every last detail down to the minutest detail. When everything is followed through in the correct order then it gives a sense of order.

Do not be frightened. We'll know more by Thursday..sometimes they lose their way and drift off to parts unknown.

Blessings,
Donna

PS I loved your post in regards to whining..<wink>
When you think about it, the best support was from fellow SD'ers helping each other out, especially with the newbies. Saved owner a lot of time. That was worth the $4.95 alone. Even the best templates were supplied by fellow SD'ers, not SD itself.

Unfortunately, and recently, new referrals didn't stick around because of the bugs and lack of CS. So we couldn't even enjoy credits.

In other words, here we were suppying our own CS, recruiting and training newbies, bringing new revenue to SD, and then being told to pay double with a defective service and no CS.

Then we are told, basically, if you don't like it leave, we won't miss you because it'll give us more rack space for the rest of the customers. We were also told we wouldn't be missed because of the influx of newbies. !!!!
Well, thanks for the memories.

This was from a 19 yr old kid whom we "grew" from nothing, gave our support for over 2 years, brought in the business, gave free advertising, encouraged every day of the week, and now are being told to go pound salt.
Miss Daisy is here too! I have been here a couple of days and really like it so far. Had a small issue involving my posting ID and within 15 minutes had a reply and a solution. That means a lot! I am not listing very much right now but need the scheduling and that has worked out fine. I really like the pictures...well, I guess you can tell that so far I like it! Glad to see so many familiar names. Wink
quote:
Originally posted by debbiemomto4:
Hi I'm over from SD too Just dropped in to say Hi! Back to work now need to figure out this custom template problem I'm having.

Hi, I don't know what type of problem you are experiencing. I posted a custom template tutorial in the custom template area. It is at the top of the page. I hope it helps. Smile
How nice of you to post the tutorial. I didn't even know it was there or I'd have been placed it here for the other deserters...errrr..migrators. <wink>

I'm going to look up your posts and see what kind of knowledge I can glean from you.

You took your time when I first showed up to welcome me. That was nice of you.

You're right, CS here is prompt. Imagine we actually get our emails answered.

Thanks Magie...such a pretty name.
Donna
I'm pretty sure I have the hang of it now - converting SD templates to be used here so hollar if ya need help. I've got myself and a friend set up too.

Just post you current template to the practice board and I'll see what I can do.

This offer is open to all my fellow SDer's

BTW in case you didn't know its me, Danielle AKA eCloset, D or FullMoon on SD Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
How nice of you to post the tutorial. I didn't even know it was there or I'd have been placed it here for the other deserters...errrr..migrators. <wink>

I'm going to look up your posts and see what kind of knowledge I can glean from you.

You took your time when I first showed up to welcome me. That was nice of you.

You're right, CS here is prompt. Imagine we actually get our emails answered.

Thanks Magie...such a pretty name.
Donna

You're welcome and thank you, Smile.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.