Skip to main content

We did answer the only support case I could find of yours on 1/13 in 7 minutes.

I don't see any other cases for either of the 2 email addresses you use with us. Nor was it with your eBay userId message board userId, or Auctiva userId. I can only try searching like 5 ways before I give up.

Can you provide the support case # for that case?
quote:
No case number - just email exchange.
My suggestion would be to file a support case and not do it via email. When someone sends an email to 1 person what if he:

1.) gets sick
2.) goes on vacation
3.) quits
4.) ignores you
5.) doesn't work weekends

Only person sees it and works on it. etc.

I've given explicit instructions that email support be done last and only after all other methods. It probably took until today to get to it.
If they get sick, I would presume you have someone covering their work.

Same if they go on vacation.

Same if they Quit. I would imagine you woud have their email auto forwarded to the worker who is taking over the cases.

If they ignore me - I would hope they would be fired.

I didn't send it on a weekend, so that is a moot point.

The topic IS about "EMAIL SUPPORT"

We could call...if we had a number. Is there one?
quote:
The topic IS about "EMAIL SUPPORT"

You'll note the email address is their individual email. Thus they are not sent to any other support person in any of the cases I mentioned. You are mailing a single employee, not the support department. Which is why you waited. How did you find an email address to email? There should not be any email addresses for support on our site. Which would leave only the possibility of typing it in randomly hoping it gets to where you'd want it.

We don't provide email support. They aren't supposed to reply to you via email, they are supposed to create a support case out of it and reply to the support case.

If you are eligible for phone or live chat support those options would appear for you when signed in to the site.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.