Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Me either! I keep getting error messages. Lost my description FOUR TIMES now. First viruses for 3 days, now can't list. How are we gonna pay our bills if we can't list, Auctiva?

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# d267aa93-dbed-44a4-a40d-e8b1cbd938b5. Thank you.
Over the last couple of weeks, anything submitted on a support request on the weekend has not been answered until sometime into the next week, like Monday or Tuesday. I end up closing them out unanswered in most cases. TEHCNICAL SUPPORT DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE IN ON WEEKENDS.

There are no work arounds that I have been able to find.

And I am loosing money every time. Not a good way to do business when ebay is your sole means of support right now.
Very frustrating indeed.... Have 40 items I need to get up today.... Going to give another day and if still all buggy going to have to look elsewhere. Seems it would be worth paying for image hosting elsewhere if service is more reliable. A shame if this has to be the case as personally I like the templates and simplicity of the set up with Auctiva. But free is not much use if it's not working a lot of the time....
Can't list either. So, now, I have lost 3 days of work! I usually do alot more on Sunday because the husband and boys are watching football or Nascar. So, I get left alone - except during commercials.

My daughter is graduating this May. And I have been listing above and beyond to help with all the extras. There is a huge expense that needs to be paid in full by March 1. If it is not, she will lose it.

This is causing all kinds of stress. Ebay is about 50% of my income. No listing. No $ALES$!
Well, this is just pure disaster. For several months, I have listed dozens of rare comic books like clockwork on Sunday evening. I have many loyal followers who anticipate my listings EVERY Sunday! If I lose out on a week, I will have to email each one individually and blame Auctiva, but I won't reach them all and there are always new buyers who come along.

The income I earn from eBay is not for fun, it's for paying my bills! This outage is extremely disappointing and there is no excuse for being down this long. Other sites have formal emergency and disaster plans that enable them to get back up and running quickly. Anyone can be hacked if someone sets their mind to it, but I'm afraid Auctiva is asleep at the wheel.

Like all of you, I can't do a single thing on Auctiva with Firefox, Camino or Safari (I'm on a Mac). Firefox now gives a new "Under Construction" page when trying to get to Auctiva. And Google is simply not allowing access through links. Frankly, I've never seen anything this bad from any web-based company. I have been such a big fan of Auctiva even through the little hiccups that are always cropping up.

But this is far beyond a hiccup. This is just pure disaster.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.