Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by leahyrlw:
I have 2 listings where all the information has disappear. It now a blank sheet. No checkout, no shipping, no description. The only thing that's left is the title on the saved listings page. One of Auctiva fellows said not to save it if it disappears. I followed those instructions and reported the two listings. Any updates on when this will be repaired?
Thanks

Rosemary

Somewhat similar problems here, I can't do a preview of ANY saved ad - it just shows up completely blank. I probably have a couple thousand saved ads.
quote:
Originally posted by pix:
My original Shipping & Details duplicated over 50 times, they will not delete from Manage Sellers DetailsRoll Eyes

I had the same problem yesterday. (only i had 15). I managed to create the new sectioned seller details, and complete 6 saved listings, sched. to go off tonight. Today i only have 1 seller details and it's the old one, the new one i made is GONE!?? when i try to preview my saved listings that i sched. yesterday, they are COMPLETELY BLANK.. when i go in to edit them, the info and pics are there, but my template and seller details are GONE and blank now. So i can't even cut and paste the new seller details i made yest. from the listings i made.... can someone explain how my seller details could get deleted w/o ME deleting it??? VERY confused here....
Hi guys

To reiterate what Kevin said a little earlier we are looking at an updated release this afternoon.

As a reminder we are seeing many support cases that originate from people who have not cleared their browser cache. This includes most if not all of the "missing description" type errors we are seeing.

Please take the time to make sure that your cache is cleared.

Thanks!

Auctiva Jim
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jim:
Hi guys

To reiterate what Kevin said a little earlier we are looking at an updated release this afternoon.

As a reminder we are seeing many support cases that originate from people who have not cleared their browser cache. This includes most if not all of the "missing description" type errors we are seeing.

Please take the time to make sure that your cache is cleared.

Thanks!

Auctiva Jim

Jim, thanks for the advice on clearing cache for missing descriptions, but I have my computer set to automatically clear cache (and cookies and other stuff) everytime I boot ... so my cache is cleared several times a day.
Update on my glitches, which seem to be fixed.

The duplicate Ship/Payments are all gone and I'm able to create new ones and access Manage Seller Details.

Am able to "remove permanently" multiple images at a time (not urgent but helps to free up space quicker).

Seems that supersized pics are smaller now and can't read some of my pic text very well, but overall the update is a very good one.

Thanks guys Big Grin
What was so broke with the last version? It seemed to be working just fine. Now I can't post any listings. I was able to until about 3 hours ago, and now I see all of my scheduled listings are failing. This kind of revenue killing annoyance happens every time you guys "improve" the service. Can't you just stop picking at it? Please?
I am finally up and running! Allen with Support suggested I get into Auctiva thru Internet Explorer or Mozilla/Firefox. Went in thru IE and all is loading properly-pictures are doing as they are supposed to. A few glitches still happening-it is occasionally losing the Saved Listings Category and I have to re-enter. But I am happy for now-Good luck everyone!
There should be an "ALERT" saying that saved listings created before Friday will fail when trying to post, with the message
"unable to post because they did not pass validation and need to be edited before posting".
And all I am doing to correct it is opening the edit window and saving.
No changes are even necessary, so what's up.
I had 60 listings scheduled to go off today and tomorrow and now I must spend 3 hours on dialup. I never even received an email about an upgrade and that issues may arise.
I realize that this is just a vent because nothing could be done to aid my situation before I resolve it myself. But others may benefit from my workaround if they are encountering the same problem.
The site has been updated this evening. Some of the fixes include:

-Multi-item scheduling should no longer return incorrect error messages about problems with your listings that pass error check.

-International shipping options should now load correctly from profiles.

-Duplicate entries in the Seller Details section have been removed.

-Description editor spell checker is now working properly.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue to address other issues as they arise.
I am still getting an error message that says "A script on this page is causing mozilla to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?" whenever I upload images. I can upload only one image to the listing at a time and I have to separately load the Gallery image if I load only one image to the ad.

Are these issues being worked on? I've filed a support case and have added about 4 more addenda to it with no response after the first response (which was an unresponsive response).

It's taking me 30 minutes to list an ad when the old version took me 30 seconds.

I know the engineers are busy. Is it possible these updates/upgrades could stay Beta for a longer time so we don't have to suffer every two months?

I love Auctiva. I want to continue to.

Thanks.
Hi
I haven't created any new listing for a few day so was unawear of the new changes. However I wanted to do one tonight that was a small adjustment of a already saved auction. I use to have 4 different payment and shipping profiles saved for the different type things I sell. When I went to do this ad now I only have one shipping profile. And it wasn't the one I wanted to use. What happened to the other profiles? I read earler on here that some people had there profiles turned into many and now that is fixed. Did my others some how get deleted also? Are they really gone or just lost some where? Or do I just have to recreate them from scratch again?
Thanks
Suzanne, Thanks for the tip. I appreciate your efforts especially since I still have heard nothing from Auctiva. It's very frustrating. Yes, I did use Internet Explorer to draft and schedule the listings but I am not able to post them. I have resaved them through IE several times and tried to post but still cannot. As the previous user said, It is very annoying. I, too had to stop using AOL to post my listings even though my ebay email address is to AOL. Can't believe I still haven't heard a thing from Support but do appreciate your suggestion. Thanks again!
Hi-Internet Explorer has been a bit rough with me today, but at least, albeit ver-r-ry slowly, I have been able to write up a few listings to schedule. Yes-annoying and frustrating, hopefully the glitches will be worked out soon. Auctiva has saved me a bunch of money (ebay picture fees and scheduling)so I will try to have patience!
Suzanne, I'm not having any problems with IE and I am able to compose the listing without any problems but still cannot post. I attempted over 20 times yesterday without success. I can't believe this is the 6th day and I still have no response from support except the obligatory "We're sorry you're having this problem and we will have someone contact you as soon as possible" which they say about every 36 hours and then no one contacts me with so much as a suggestion, let alone a solution. I've been very patient but this is absolutely ridiculous. Again, though thanks so much for your effors!
Good morning warrantyr: The other options they gave me were to clear my cache of old files (IE-tools-internet options-clear cache of files and cookies)and try again. Another browser I am hearing about is MOZILLA. They have a free download at mozilla.com. Works like IE.
I guess with ebay live happening, no support techs are around...
I am so sorry you are still having problems and wish I were more computer-savy to help you better. Good luck-
Not sure if anyone has noticed or experienced this problem, but I have two different accounts which some of my auctiva images don't show in my store window on my ebay listings. All I get is "Image Loading" or something to that effect. Any cure for this problem?

Also, for those who were having problems posting their listings and getting errors even though the listing passed error check, this is what I did: Open the listing, click save. That's it. Then, just click post and it works.

Good luck!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.