Skip to main content

if I keep trying to post, and they dont show up, will they all popup at once on ebay when the issue is fixed? b/c I may not want all the ones I have tried and if so I dont want to keep trying to post , if they are all going to show up.

how will I know the issue is fixed? without continuing to try to post?
Everyone needs to be sure their auctions are set up for the correct curency. When I was making a new ad it had the C$ sign as the default symbol. I changed it to $ and hopefully that's for USA dollars. I think the default should have been $ since Auctiva is located in the USA. There's no way for me to delect photos when I'm using a similar listing to create a new one. I don't have a "Delete" to click.
People, calm down. Get your listing ready on Microsoft Word. That's what I am doing now. I can still upload my pictures, get them ready as soon the site is up and running.

If you would like to complain so much, why don't you switch to a PAID service. It's not like other services are 100% perfect.

Someday your internet connection may be down (EVEN when you PAY your bill on time).
EVERYONE...STOP...give the Auctiva Team some time to fix it. They are working their tails off. They'll get it fixed. Just take a chill pill, relax a moment. Everyone crying about tax API errors, listings not posting...just hold up a bloody moment n' it'll go again. It's not as fast as we'd like I understand, but Auctiva is by golly, made of humans, n' just like you working on the lawn mower, it takes a moment to get things fired back up!
We're running an update to resolve the issues with images. (Can't remove, ebay header image is blank, etc).

Unfortunately, this update is on the database and is causing everything to slow down a bit. Customers are probably noticing timeouts sporadically as they navigate around the site.

The ETA for completion of this update is 10 minutes.

All other major reported issues should be resolved except for the tax table problem, which is continued to be investigated.

-Kevin
quote:
Originally posted by solidasarock7:
hey wolfman , Theyll fix it. chill

Rock, glad you have time to sit & "chill" - some of us have to work for a living and try to squeeze in a bit of this stuff while we're on break or lunch hour. Can't do that if the site doesn't work. I have been coming back to this all morning and it still isn't fixed - after he said it was...
quote:
Please tel me if the ones I have been trying to post will all pop later.
thanks

Check the scheduled listings page. If they are marked as an error (possibly tax table API error?), then they will not retry and post later. You would need to reattempt the posting.

If they are in the "posting" status, it would be best to wait 15 minutes and then see if it is now correctly flagged as posted or failed.

-Kevin
quote:
Originally posted by wolfmanwillie:
quote:
hey wolfman , Theyll fix it. chill

Rock, glad you have time to sit & "chill" - some of us have to work for a living and try to squeeze in a bit of this stuff while we're on break or lunch hour. Can't do that if the site doesn't work. I have been coming back to this all morning and it still isn't fixed - after he said it was...

Here's what I suggest. Post your listing on eBay, just like regular through eBay. Use "List Similar" or whatever you can do. Once you're done with that, you can later on add images from Auctiva to your listing. If you're really desperate in listing some items, you have to find other ways to do it.
I'm not here to complain since I know this is a free service... But it is just my luck that after weeks of getting organized, I stayed up until 4 in the morning last night getting my VERY FIRST batch of auctions ready to schedule, and they don't post... I didn't want to have auctions ending in the middle of the night, but that would have been better than no listings at all...

I'm showing the tax error and cannot get in to even view my listings. I listed one before midnight, offering free combined shipping, and would love to have potential buyers able to see that I do indeed have other items for sale, while that listing is showing on the first "newly listed" page! I hope this gets resolved soon!
I appologize about the 10 minute ETA that was posted earlier. Due to heavier volume on the website, the update is taking much longer than expected.

If the update does not complete in another 10 minutes I will do what I can to stop the update and we'll look into another method of resolving the issues people have had with gallery and ebay header images.

-Kevin

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.