Skip to main content

KtazeyKat, don't just stop by. you should give Auctiva a try. Ince you get over the learning curve. you'll find it pretty much does what SD does. Templates are better in my opinion.

I have moved all photos out of SD. I didn't know any better way of doing it. I just copied and pasted each photo to my harddrive and uploaded them all to Auctiva from the harddrive. However when I did a preview of the photos, they appear to be pretty small. When I uploaded photos directly from the camera, the photos are blown up by Auctiva when I did a preview. So I am little concern about that when I use these transplanted photos in the auctions. Hopefully they won't be as small. But there is nothing I can do about that.
I just pointed the curser on the photo and right clicked to do copy and pasted to my harddrive. It was a long process. They look pretty small in Auctiva's photo folder compared to the ones that I directly loaded to Auctiva from my Flashcard. We'll see how they turn out when I do a couple of listings.

I see Auctiva fixed its photo folder problem I had before. All the photos actually got uploaded to the folder I created, not to the "no folder" folder. So that's very good.
quote:
Originally posted by catsnroses:
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
Hey Donna I sent you an email Wink

Thanks,
~Danielle

Oh I see! Its just so darn hard to keep up with all of your IDs...Danielle, eCloset, FullMoon, brokenhalo & who knows how many more.

Gosh,

IDs shouldn't be a problem...right? I don't post all of my IDs here either...selling IDs that is. I have four of them including Suthrnjewl. There's no need to post them though...This was the one I started with on Auctiva and I'm comfortable with this one.

I assumed everyone would know that Danielle has two businesses going on the internet and with eBay. She has them on her 360 and she's had them for a long time posting..I just figured everyone knew. PLUS WAHM is her YAHOO 360 name..work at home mom and that's on her link.

I for one don't care how many IDs another has..sorry catsnroses...but it doesn't matter to me as long as the ID that posts to me is respectful.

Danielle thanks for the tips via email regarding the template question I asked.

We have some great minds here if we would all just be respectful of what everyone has to offer this will go smooth. Some have the same old IDs they are known everywhere as (me) and some might have new ones (thats ok) and others might have several.

Donna
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
AND it's a FULL MOON!
What are the odds?
I know..I know..odds aren't that huge.
HA!

Danielle..I left a note in the custom template..under gosh..I don't remember the title. Could you take a peek?

Thanks, Donna

Donna, I`m not Danielle if you were talking to me.

Thanks for the heads up..

Nope Danielle is Danielle..ecloset/full moon. We're on one another's 360 and go back a few years.

If I knew your first name I'd call you that with permission also.

Take care, Donna
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
Hey Donna I sent you an email Wink

Thanks,
~Danielle

Oh I see! Its just so darn hard to keep up with all of your IDs...Danielle, eCloset, FullMoon, brokenhalo & who knows how many more.

Gosh,

IDs shouldn't be a problem...right? I don't post all of my IDs here either...selling IDs that is. I have four of them including Suthrnjewl. There's no need to post them though...This was the one I started with on Auctiva and I'm comfortable with this one.

I assumed everyone would know that Danielle has two businesses going on the internet and with eBay. She has them on her 360 and she's had them for a long time posting..I just figured everyone knew. PLUS WAHM is her YAHOO 360 name..work at home mom and that's on her link.

I for one don't care how many IDs another has..sorry catsnroses...but it doesn't matter to me as long as the ID that posts to me is respectful.

Danielle thanks for the tips via email regarding the template question I asked.

We have some great minds here if we would all just be respectful of what everyone has to offer this will go smooth. Some have the same old IDs they are known everywhere as (me) and some might have new ones (thats ok) and others might have several.

Donna

You are so right Donna. We SHOULD be respectful of others & that includes not calling another a pig. Can you tell me what Danielle`s ID brokenhalo is used for, other than trying to stir up crap with me on another thread? The images thread to be exact.
I have no idea what's going on and don't really want to know.

One might have many IDs but it doesn't matter very much because most people have a single or couple of IP addresses. Auctiva Staff has already made it very clear that troublemakers will not be tolerated. So, multiple ID is a moot issue per se. The IP addy is what counts. For heaven's sake -- be good to one another.
quote:
Good morning!

Get to work!
<smile>
Donna

Yes Mom Big Grin

Hi ho hi ho off to work I go . . .

Isn't it just another beautiful Floriday? The kids and I were out playing this morning so now its work time.

I have a big mess to clean up. Silly me never changed the images out in one of my templates so my listings are a mess Roll Eyes

Oppsie!
I'm glad you found us via a Google.
It's as I told everyone when I left SD..I'm NOT that hard to find.

Glad you're here. Customer service is great and you'll be more than pleased.

I love the term lost boys and girls.

Yep 9th in a Google Search. I'm glad I titled the thread the way I did..I had hoped it would bring the stragglers in eventually.

We're also meeting over at Auction Sellers Motivators. If you'd like that message board link...lemme know.
Suthrnjewl@Suthrnjewl.com

Take care, Donna
quote:
Originally posted by biggfredd:
This just gets more exciting by the minute. Can I play too.

Hey, Fredd, as long as your here, what was that HTML kludge-hack that we used to use to center a fixed-width listing in the screen? I remember the text-align trick for IE and margin:0px auto for Fox, but wasn't there something deprecated we had to use, too?

You're the man.

CB
quote:

biggfredd,

Thanks for telling me about what makes Internet Explorer better than the Firefox browser I was using.
I've since used nothing but Internet Explorer and everything runs much smoother and faster.

What model of Dell computer was that you suggested I get?

Thanks,
rbol
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Binghamton:
quote:

Hey, Fredd, as long as your here, what was that HTML kludge-hack that we used to use to center a fixed-width listing in the screen? I remember the text-align trick for IE and margin:0px auto for Fox, but wasn't there something deprecated we had to use, too?

You're the man.

CB

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...and you, too! Stirring the pot.

You're gonna get in trouble when you get home!
Naughty!
Donna
I thought that those new to Auctiva MIGHT enjoy sitting through the below mentioned class. It's quick, fun and interesting. This to me is Customer Service at it's finest. Or perhaps I'm just amazed after having been denied any customer service from a previous service for so long I'm delirious. <smile> Enjoy, Donna
Hello,

Auctiva is hosting it's new "How to List" class and I am looking for anyone interested to view and participate next Wednesday, Nov 16th, at 4 PM PST. This class will cover the basics of creating a listing, including uploading images and using templates and will last about 30 minutes.

To participate, please file a support case expressing your interest in the beta test of our "How to List" class. You can do this by going to Auctiva -> Help and clicking the "File a Support Case" link. I will send an email invitation to the first 10 people who express interest.

This is a great chance for anyone who has signed up but not yet posted to get a quick demo.

You'll take your computer to a web link we give you and you'll be able to watch our screen while listenting to us on the phone call, as well as interact. It's a toll free number as well.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.