Skip to main content

What does it take to get Auctiva Customer Support to answer a plea for help? I have put in 3 or 4 requests and have yet to hear a word back.

I want to make sure my trial is not converted to a paid subscription. No phone number for support. Emails go un-answered.

I can't think of a better way of sending the message: "We don't want your business. Go spend your money someplace else!" Okay, will do.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It will get worse. Soon you will get a reply telling you how to suck eggs. They have made many changes over the last few weeks that have caused all sorts of problems for people.. When you advise them, they go about telling long term users that they must be doing things wrong or advise the obvious... These latest updates will cost them customers and I am currently looking at other options..

Real shame really as the site hs worked pretty well for a long time.... Must have some new bigshot who wants to show his worth within the Company with no idea of how it all works at ground level..

Thats my say!
Hi jshous,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a difficult time getting assistance with your account.

We do not have a direct email address that is used for Customer Support, but you can contact our Customer Support team at any time by mousing over the “Help” tab in the upper right corner of any page of our site and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

You can also check on your existing support requests by mousing over the same “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “Check Support Case” option.

I checked our support case records and was able to locate one case that you filed back on March 6, which was replied to on the same day, but I was unable to find any support cases that you have filed more recently.

-Mike
jshous,
I haven't filed a support case this year & it sounds like a lot of changes have been made.

The way it worked in the past you have to carefully read details. Once you filed the original case, then when you file a new one it asks you if current case is related to any open cases. If you don't click through this question then a new case isn't opened.

Sorry if you already knew about this, just trying be helpful.
Gone to lunch I would say they must have gone on a worldwide trip. I filed a support case on March 1st since then all have got is 2 people confirming the problem I told them existed (like wow I would not have told them there was a problem if there wasn't) and several grovelling promises that they will will fix the problem but have no clue when. i had hoped Auctiva would be a viable program but with no actual fixes just agents that apologise but get nothing done it is not Customer service is less than pathetic they even have have the gall to finish with "if there is anything else I can help you with don't hesitate to contact me". WHY WOULD I BOTHER YOU WON"T FIX THE CURRENT PROBLEM I HAVE IN ANY TIMELY MANNER. When asked direct questions like when will you fix a problem all you get is we appreciate your patience and more grovelling statements no solutions. Auctiva presents as full of "spin" but not much make it happen. Very Poor

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.