Skip to main content

Hello eBay sellers!

We're excited to introduce our newly redesigned Sales Transactions page featuring a fantastic tool: Integrated Shipping Labels! The new page is being rolled out to users over the next few days, and if it hasn't yet been activated on your account, just click the link on your current Sales Transactions page to take you there.

Our new Sales Transactions page is not only easier to navigate, but also easier to see what action is needed on a transaction, with handy buttons replacing the old links. Easily buy Auctiva Shipping Insurance, leave feedback for your buyers or email buyers in bulk with just a few clicks of the mouse.

With our new Integrated Shipping Labels feature, you can buy and print postage for eBay shipments right from your Auctiva account! You'll pay below retail prices for most USPS domestic and international services--even First Class International mail! And here's the best part: We don't require you to subscribe to an external postage provider, or pay any additional fees—you pay only for the postage you buy.

For more information, visit the New Sales Page FAQ and the Shipping Labels FAQ.

Happy Selling (and shipping!)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Auctiva Rebecca,

I thought maybe they had you hidden this summer have only seen you on a couple of times. Big Grin Glad you are still around.

Couple of questions.

1. I assume from what I read that you can't do zone boxes? IF not, is that on the drawing board? As I have found on heavier weight items it is great saver of $$$$.

2. Is the pricing the same as ebay and paypal shipping prices? How about USPS website prices?

Thanks for any info.

Others with auctiva.. am glad that changes are being made, but would sure LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see some of the old functions that are NOT working properly addressed

Vickie
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Auctiva.. will write seperate here.. so Rebecca or others do not take as personal attack.

I am glad that changes are being made, (may or may not use but am sure others will).

However, this seems like a very large change, and would sure LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see some of the older functions that are NOT working properly addressed before huge new things are undertaken.

As some know I have some support and/or forum issues that have been outstanding for months now. It has been implied that these are not huge fixes so not sure what the very long hold up is. I feel I have gotten run around on these since it was blamed on ebay, ebay blamed auctiva and I was monkey in middle to find it is auctiva issue with something ebay did not communicate to them???

Am sure there are many others who would love to see some of the loose ebay ends and commerce ends tied up before totally new undertakings.

It is very frustrating to have to do go arounds, or totally back and re-fix listings later, because of glitches in auctiva system. Confused

I frankly would also love to see what the plan is since Auctiva unannounced the plan to intergrate with Amazon? Then said they were going to do other venues. I have asked about that for months now on forums and they are ignored.

Do not want to sound gripey, but do find this frustrating and hoping that changes are not only related to money auctiva gets for having these functions. Because in theory, we are paying for services that we are not getting???

IF this should be on another forum, please let me know which one and I will be happy to relist.

Thanks for a response auctiva on when we can expect some of the loose ends tied up and other things that have been advertised happening?

Thanks again
Vickie,

Yes, this particular thread is for discussion of the new labels and sales page. Rebecca will be back to you on your questions shortly. Please direct any support issues to support, and if you want to post on other issues, please place those in threads already started, or you may start a new thread yourself.

Thanks in advance,
Hey Vickie!

Yep, they've been keeping us busy this summer (which is good!) so I haven't had much time to pop on here. Anyhoo, regarding your questions:

1. I agree--the regional rates are awesome!!! In fact, just last week I saved over $4 on a box going to Southern California. Woo hoo! Unfortunately, we don't currently support them through our new integrated shipping feature. I know it's a feature many sellers would like to see (myself included) and we're still exploring our options and collecting feedback.

2. Our postage prices are comparable to those of eBay/PayPal/USPS.com and are cheaper than what you would pay by buying postage at the post office (the retail prices.) One tip: if you have a PayPal credit card, use that to fund your Auctiva account to pay your postage. That way, at least you'll get 1% back in your PayPal account (I think that's the current amount) on your postage purchases. Every little bit helps Smile

We'll continue to update the new Sales page and shipping labels, so keep that feedback coming!

Rebecca
HI!

The labels function seems like a good idea on the surface but I am wondering why I MUST pick a "special service" for all mail classes? I thought I would try it out and found my 1 ounce letter was going to cost 44¢ for the stamp and like $3.00 for Certified Mail. I don't want to certify it but I have to pick some extra service. It looks like that is the same for other mail classes also.

I certainly won't use it if I am forced to pay for services I do not wish to use. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

thanx,

ron
quote:
Originally posted by Marine Supply Direct:
Hi Auctiva Rebecca,

Just gave it a quick look and think it is a nice looking upgrade.

A few things are missing. The software I use gives a one sheet Scan Form to take to the post office all shipments get one scan and you are out.

The other big one is you are not integrated with Auctiva Commerce. This is a huge over-site.

Hi Mike,
The SCAN form is something we are working on for a future release. We know it's important, but it just wasn't possible to get out in this initial release. As for integrating the AC stores, you'll have to ask Chris if that's something they are looking into. Thanks for your feedback!
quote:
Originally posted by iluv2golf:
HI!

The labels function seems like a good idea on the surface but I am wondering why I MUST pick a "special service" for all mail classes? I thought I would try it out and found my 1 ounce letter was going to cost 44¢ for the stamp and like $3.00 for Certified Mail. I don't want to certify it but I have to pick some extra service. It looks like that is the same for other mail classes also.

I certainly won't use it if I am forced to pay for services I do not wish to use. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

thanx,

ron

Hi Ron!
Delivery Confirmation is required for most services, which is free for Priority Mail (make sure the box isn't checked next to that service--we are working on that bug,) and a .19 fee for First Class, Media, Library and Parcel Post mail. The only exception is Express Mail.

If you chose "letter" as the package type, then the total rate you are seeing does include the cost of certified mail (which is required by the company we are integrated with for postage.) PayPal and eBay don't even offer the regular "letter" option, but it's here if you need it. For most packages or thick envelopes, you will need to use "package" as the package type. The only additional "special service" that is required for First Class packages is the delivery confirmation (which is also required through eBay/PayPal shipping.)

Thanks for looking at this and we appreciate hearing from you!
Rebecca thanks for clarification.

The zone boxes are WONDERFUL $$$$ saver. I have used numerous times and have probably saved $75.00 using them. Because of that will probably stick with ebay it is tooo much trouble to go through several sites to ship. IF auctiva eventually gets zoning, then would be nice if they had comparison chart like ebay has that we can compare with one little click!!

The padded envelopes are very nice too!!

Vickie
Auctiva not sure where to put this, so will start new and put on new shipping announcement here and you can trash whichever it does not belong on.

Am not sending through support because they are sending form letters for everything right now about the outage, so would be waste of our time.

On the new Sale Page I can't help but notice that when you go to SALES FROM LAST_____ DAYS that that only goes up to 90 days where the old page shows Sales from last ______ days (you can put in 30,60, 90 ALL)

Since I quite frequently go to the old page to refresh my memory on if something sold or if I still have it does this mean that the old Sales Transaction Page is going to be zipped. If so please leave the new one at least at ALL!! This comes in very handy for some of us.

*** Also seems like in the sales drop down menu that some of the icons are gone?

Please do not do away with this page without changing new one to ALL DAYS.

Thanks
quote:
Originally posted by lookandbuyme:
Auctiva not sure where to put this, so will start new and put on new shipping announcement here and you can trash whichever it does not belong on.

Am not sending through support because they are sending form letters for everything right now about the outage, so would be waste of our time.

On the new Sale Page I can't help but notice that when you go to SALES FROM LAST_____ DAYS that that only goes up to 90 days where the old page shows Sales from last ______ days (you can put in 30,60, 90 ALL)

Since I quite frequently go to the old page to refresh my memory on if something sold or if I still have it does this mean that the old Sales Transaction Page is going to be zipped. If so please leave the new one at least at ALL!! This comes in very handy for some of us.

*** Also seems like in the sales drop down menu that some of the icons are gone?

Please do not do away with this page without changing new one to ALL DAYS.

Thanks
Vickie,

Re the icons, all the functions from the old page should be possible using the new page. In some cases functionality may have been implemented in a different way than using an icon. If you have one in particular you are thinking of, let me know and we will tell you what we did.

Re access to older transactions data, yes, we are planning on giving access to older transactions. We are thinking about having the new page work with (up to) the most recent 120 days of transaction activity, and then having a separate page for viewing transactions older than that. We are not planning to do away with the old sales page until we have a new method for viewing the older data in place.
My feedback on the new sales page, for creating labels....

Seems odd you'd set the tooltip on the first Actions icon to "get shipping label". Why not "create shipping label" ? "get" implies that it's already been created somewhere (perhaps via ebay), and we need to click this icon, to sync Auctiva with eBay. "Create" seems more logical.

The radio buttons above the grid are nice, but don't seem to always be accurate. Right now I have 5 orders that I need to create labels for. My "Not Shipped" radio button has a 5 next to it, appropriately. So, I then clicked the first icon to generate a label, and then printed it. That worked fine. However, when I return to my Sales page, that same radio button still says 5. It should be reduced to 4. When I select that radio button now, 5 items are shown to me in the grid, and the one that I printed a label for has a non-dim icon for Shipping Label, indicating a label was created, but I would think the radio button should state 4, and that one I printed should be removed from the grid.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.