Skip to main content

The site is obviously not working properly cause I am unable to complete any tasks I have tried so far.

The big issue seems to be that Items that were scheduled to post at 9 am today are showing error in AVI tax or something like that. But when I try and edit the listing it just keeps kicking back to an empty "create a new listing" screen?

Does someone have an eta on when the site is going to be fully functional? Any work arounds I can try in the mean time? This was poor timing being the end of the month and crunch time for Halloween!!

I will be eagerly awaiting assistance!!
I had two Halloween items to list. The first I did so with no problem. Then I began to use the template from that and build another ad for the second item. I typed new title and description, then my pictures wouldn't load (system just locked up sort of)so I saved that listing and decided I would try and finish later. I just logged on to finish it, but nothing of what I typed in was saved at all. It's just a template from the first ad.
Kevin,

seems like I can do everything except post listings now. I've been posting trouble free for months. Message I get is this: "The following 1 listing(s) were unable to post because they did not pass validation and need to be edited before posting:

"Green 4GB Mp3/Mp4 Media Player w/ Video & Photo LCD 4G"

I've gone through the listing, everything is set as it was prior to this Auctiva update. Please advise.
Our single default template somehow is affected by this update:

1. The Photo's, which I have set as "paired" in virtually every listing now put the "single" photo on the bottom rather than the top. This affects all our odd number of photo's such as 3 photo's, 5 photo's etc.

For example, if we use 5 photo's in a listing we used to have the top photo all by itself on top and all other photo's as paired underneath that top photo. Now the first 4 photo's appear as 'paired' and the remaining photo is under these paired photo's. Having this single photo on top of the listing with the other paired photo's really seemingly helped our marketing of expensive designer clothing. We would appreciate a return to before this upgrade.

As another matter we have been running this eBay business for over 7 years and would dread to go back to any eBay tools or MarketWorks. Many of you are complaining over a few hours, and possibly a day or so of rollout problems. Heck, eBay puts out things like Turbo Lister which nearly put us out of business over a long long period of time. If you truly think Auctiva is so horribly bad, just click into eBay and list there. And please post your complaints on eBay discussion telling how Auctiva has ruined your only time to post listings such as a lunch hour when you list or even a whole day. No matter what your problem there, it will fall on deaf ears 99% of the time. Hopefully, posting there will prevent other complainers from coming over to Auctiva It is truly unfortunate when we all depend on eBay for a living to have things like this happen but it does and will continue to.

I would hate to lose Auctiva for they have increased our income and time spent.

Ronald
Most of the new changes are nothing that I use, but I'm happy to see that Auctiva is keeping up with the changes on eBay. Hopefully, things will run smoothly, but I will report if anything comes up.

The only issue I am having is that when I can not see any of the listings I have made that are filed under "No Folder". That's a problem. And when I choose to view "All Listings", items with "No Folder" do not show up and the listings that are on pages 2, 3, 4, 5 etc. show a blank screen when I click on 2, 3, 4, etc.

Sometimes I can see all my listings and sometimes I can not. Right now, I can not see any of them, but this may change in the next 5 minutes and then change back to being unable to see them 5 minutes later.

This seems to be an intermittent problem as I have revised my message a couple of times. Wink

Thanks!
Last edited by hdesignz

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.