Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by AngelLisa:
Lmao ... Amen to that, I cant access the boards over there if I wanted too. Eek I got into trouble Frog I promise to behave here though.

Was it the Angel Or the Lisa that gave it away. Razz

I don't know what happened and don't care to know what happpened and please don't leave any intimations of what happened here.

Let's keep any and all negativity away from these boards.

Not that I need to mention this. Auctiva puts up with nothing Lisa and any others that might think twice. Absolutely positively nothing will be tolerated when there are posts that don't follow the guidelines. The thread will be locked immediately by the administrators. I've seen it twice and the persons who run this board are serious about their desire for us to use the forums within the guidelines.

Lisa, if you were locked out of the boards at another venue, then learn from that experience and put your time and energy towards selling!

Just thought I'd give you & everyone else a heads up.

Peace out,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by pitagirl44:
Hi! I'm another migrator from SD. I'm hoping these boards are much more mellow that SD's has been lately. Roll Eyes

Welcome!
Everyone is welcome here.

Glad to see you and if you need any questions answered, there are plenty of techs, customer tickets, phone numbers and live chat to contact.

No drama here..it's not allowed and I thank my lucky stars that the guidelines of a well run forum are kept.

PITA? Does that stand for Pain In The Arse? Or are you as my daughter is...A PETA member.

Just curious!
Peace,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
quote:
Lmao ... Amen to that, I cant access the boards over there if I wanted too. Eek I got into trouble Frog I promise to behave here though.

I don't know what happened and don't care to know what happpened and please don't leave any intimations of what happened here.

Not that I need to mention this. Auctiva puts up with nothing Lisa and any others that might think twice. Absolutely positively nothing will be tolerated when there are posts that don't follow the guidelines. The thread will be locked immediately by the administrators. I've seen it twice and the persons who run this board are serious about their desire for us to use the forums within the guidelines.

Lisa, if you were locked out of the boards at another venue, then learn from that experience and put your time and energy towards selling!

Peace out,
Donna

Well...it means just what you thought!! (Pain in....) lol That's what my hubby calles me anyway. Big Grin

This is definitely hard to get used to. I think I'll try going thru the tutorial. I need to take small steps first! Wink
quote:
I do have a question. I had a lot of templates that I had saved. Am I allowed to use them here or can I use them here?

I don't want to step on anyone's toes so I thought I'd better ask before I might do something I'm not allowd. Confused

I think that depends on the template and the permissions given with it. Of course, if you purchased it somewhere, then you can use it. Many of the contributors to the template warehouse have given permission to use them here. One that I know has is ecloset/fullmoon

You can always email the designer to ask them.

Someone else may have a better answer than me. And I am still navigating the whole template thing here...there is a forum for help, and some helpful links have been posted for me in the last few pages. I just have some reading to do Smile
quote:
quote:
quote:

Peace out,
Donna

Well...it means just what you thought!! (Pain in....) lol That's what my hubby calles me anyway. Big Grin

This is definitely hard to get used to. I think I'll try going thru the tutorial. I need to take small steps first! Wink

Auctiva has an online class for learning a slightly different way of uploading auctions.

Send a customer ticket in and ask about it. I'm sure they'll hold one for everyone!

Ask and ye shall receive!
Donna
quote:
I do have a question. I had a lot of templates that I had saved. Am I allowed to use them here or can I use them here?

I don't want to step on anyone's toes so I thought I'd better ask before I might do something I'm not allowd. Confused

Yep!
Magie Noire placed a tutorial on the templates thread that is step by step.

Good Luck,
Donna
quote:
Hi Suthrnjewl ... Understood. However I wasn't locked out for any reason that your thinking. Cool

Welcome Lisa!

Call me Donna, everyone does as I'm sure you remember from SD.

To clarify, I wasn't thinking anything in regards to your exodus from SD. Just stating the facts here.

If ya'll know me from the SD boards..well, I pretty much stay the straight and narrow. Still a fun person, but I follow the rules. <smile>

Enjoy the boards and glean alot of information!
Peace,
Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl
quote:
quote:
Hi Suthrnjewl ... Understood. However I wasn't locked out for any reason that your thinking. Cool

Welcome Lisa!

Call me Donna, everyone does as I'm sure you remember from SD.

To clarify, I wasn't thinking anything in regards to your exodus from SD. Just stating the facts here.

If ya'll know me from the SD boards..well, I pretty much stay the straight and narrow. Still a fun person, but I follow the rules. <smile>

Enjoy the boards and glean alot of information!
Peace,
Donna
Frog Yes Mame, I mean Donna I remember. And I know your a no nonsense kinda lady, thats what I've always liked about ya.

Well I've got most of my images copied to my computer, I had like 500 images in SD and dummy me doesn't keep a copy. Heading to church now but going to start up loading some here and do a auction or two tonight.

I've glanced over the site, seems like there is more to it here then SD but maybe thats just me but looks like the listing part is pretty general so if I can master that I can worrry about the rest later.

Anyway I am sure I'll have tons of ???? so I'll hunt you or Danielle down sooner or later.

Thanx for the Welcome BTW. Wink
quote:
I would like to say one other thing. THANK YOU for actually responding to my post. I posted questions/comments several times elsewhere, but I was completely ignored. It's nice having someone talk to me.

If you need any help with the templates just hollar - I'm AKA eCloset, Fullmoon, Danielle or just plain D. over yonder Wink
quote:
I would like to say one other thing. THANK YOU for actually responding to my post. I posted questions/comments several times elsewhere, but I was completely ignored. It's nice having someone talk to me.

You're Welcome!
I've tried to be a great hostess over here. <smile>

PIArse...Oh I've been called that far too many times and deservedly, too. Notice thats the first one that I thought of...ha!

Glad to have you here.
Peace,
Donna
quote:
I think that depends on the template and the permissions given with it. Of course, if you purchased it somewhere, then you can use it. Many of the contributors to the template warehouse have given permission to use them here. One that I know has is ecloset/fullmoon

Oooh yea! I was just thinking that the only thing I really miss about SD was the Template Warehouse. I'm gonna get to emailing the owners of my fave templates right now!

quote:
Originally posted by clausbe:
quote:

Oooh yea! I was just thinking that the only thing I really miss about SD was the Template Warehouse. I'm gonna get to emailing the owners of my fave templates right now!

Here's a copy and paste in regards to the Template Warehouse, Note I didn't state SD Template Warehouse....(the owner is on another message board I belong to http://p2.forumforfree.com/index.php?mforum=auctionsellersm
)

"that the Template Warehouse is private property. The web space is owned by me, and the templates and images are owned by their respective designers."

99.9% of the designers are great folks and will gladly allow you to continue to use them as long as you ask and keep the pertinent info intact. I would've said 100% are great folks cause they are 100% great folks. Nobody would believe that kinda stat, so I put 99.9. <smile>

The Warehouse does not belong to SD..it's totally separate and has nothing to do with the owner of SD.

By the way..have you checked out Auctiva's Templates? You'll see some familiar work from some familiar Template Warehouse designers. (psssssssst plus they won a contest and got paid buckeroo's, too)

Good Luck!
Enjoy the service,
Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl
quote:
Originally posted by gail8180:
Hi!

Another migrator here. I just found this thread, haven't had time to read the boards much. I've been too busy trying to transfer all my custom templates to Auctiva and I'm still not done. whew! Razz

Welcome!

So NICE to see you!

Come on in! We have some really nice folks and some really intelligent sellers here. Nice bantering back and forth.

Need me? Find me!

Peace,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by mtnguy:
My daze of SD are long gone now. Thought I'd stop by and wave.

WELCOME!

How's that winter weather up there in Maine? Glad to see you and thanks for leaving a note here for us.

Long gone from SD? That seems to be happening.

Thanks for the wave and a sweet Florida wave back at cha!

Same goes for you..if you need anything, please don't fail to ask.

Sometimes dazed,
Donna
<smile>
quote:
Originally posted by Suzie-Q:
Suzieqs Chiming in.. Hey Suthrnjewl. Aren't weren't you also a member of the now defunct 0-oasis.com group globug and I had started?

Good morning,

Who knows? <smile>

I join ecommerce sites quite often. It's the only type of groups that I join. I like bouncing things off other sellers.

If I belonged to your group at one time, I'm sure it was a good one.

Glad you're here!
Donna
Hello old-fellow SDers! I am back again, this time to stay!!

All auctions that were set to launch on Sat 3/4 and Sun 3/5 never went anyplace - just sat in the lister. Many, many people very angry!

I have paid my last $8.95 to that broken down company.

My question - is there an easy way to move all my pics & templates from SD over to here?

Please keep in mind I am not too computer savvy.

Thanks for any help.

suzzeemac
In all honesty, I seriously doubt, SpareDollar will be in operation beyond, eBay Live. Tomas said himself, that he had to update SD to comply with eBay's coding requirements by June. It's mid, March and he's out golfing! Hey, he has his priorities, dontcha' know. Why SDers continue on there is wayyyyy beyond me. Tomas' has doubled the fees to pay off his wife's new BMW before he jumps ship. Without fixing one thing! I could be wrong and I HOPE I am wrong. Time will tell.

Tomas lost me as a loyal paying customer when he failed to follow through with upgrades, showing zero concern for his customers and when he failed to control his looney bin AHL forum.

SpareDollar doesn't meet my standards or needs.

Oh yeah, welcome to any new migrators, lol! Frog
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.