Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by littlebutch:
My God I was wondering where all the trouble makers were at, well I guess I found them. You talk about certain memebers being in a tizzy at Sparedollar, it seems to me that it is you and you know who YOU are and YOU need to get a life and go see a Dr that can help YOU. Without the little trouble makers at Sparedollar the AHL is in perfect harmony. It seems to me that certain memebers here are so bored with Auctiva and their lives they have to go to Sparedollar just to get some excitement in their life.

Certain memebers that complain about Sparedollar

One that has multi ID's that talks to herself in an imaginary island. Right Apawkeeper, spiffy, muggles, bumbee. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!! AND SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!!

Another follower is just that she follows people around as though she is lost in her own little world needing people to accept her and in doing so she hurting herself and doesn't even relize it. Right FULLMOON, WAHM

Frown Another reason Sparedollar needs to go poof! To many peeps controlling the forums. I know that this is not going to happen here so I will just sit back and watch the muddy waters become crystal clear again.

Hi Maggie, Donna and all. Is it summer break yet LOL?
quote:
Originally posted by rizzlet:
quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
To be honest, when I responded to Rizzlet, I didn't even consider, 'they' would read my post. In fact, I had no idea 'they' had, until someone IM'd me and told me. They told me, 'they' were mentioning my post in the AHL. Which I found bizzare because I no longer belong to SpareDollar and do not post there. So, 'they' are coming to the Auctiva boards and reading them it seems. After so and so IM'd me I went over and read the dramarama. Villians, snakes and foes, oh my! Lawnmowers and so forth. Talk about making something out of nothing. Hey, if it makes them happy, so be it.

I'm confused.

Who are these people?

If you really want to know then join SpareDollar and learn for yourself.
quote:
Originally posted by Pawkeeper:
quote:
My God I was wondering where all the trouble makers were at, well I guess I found them. You talk about certain memebers being in a tizzy at Sparedollar, it seems to me that it is you and you know who YOU are and YOU need to get a life and go see a Dr that can help YOU. Without the little trouble makers at Sparedollar the AHL is in perfect harmony. It seems to me that certain memebers here are so bored with Auctiva and their lives they have to go to Sparedollar just to get some excitement in their life.

Certain memebers that complain about Sparedollar

One that has multi ID's that talks to herself in an imaginary island. Right Apawkeeper, spiffy, muggles, bumbee. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!! AND SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!!

Another follower is just that she follows people around as though she is lost in her own little world needing people to accept her and in doing so she hurting herself and doesn't even relize it. Right FULLMOON, WAHM

Frown Another reason Sparedollar needs to go poof! To many peeps controlling the forums. I know that this is not going to happen here so I will just sit back and watch the muddy waters become crystal clear again.

Hi Maggie, Donna and all. Is it summer break yet LOL?

Typical 'Biddy Bunch' ranting and hypocrisy.

Take it back to the FrogDollar swamp. This type of 'Jerry Springer' mentality isn't allowed here at Auctiva.

Auctiva Staff -- Please handle the lovely, 'littlebutch'. Thank you.
quote:
Then why in the world do you come over there and start your stuff TARA and all of your little buddy's if you don't like it LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!

After all look at all the stuff YOU started over there, talk about hypocrite, look in the mirror hun. You guy's just ain't worth the time and I have waisted enough on you.
please keep the arguing where it belongs, at SD.

thank you
quote:
Then why in the world do you come over there and start your stuff TARA and all of your little buddy's if you don't like it LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!

After all look at all the stuff YOU started over there, talk about hypocrite, look in the mirror hun. You guy's just ain't worth the time and I have waisted enough on you.

I am no longer a member of SpareDollar. I haven't posted there since February 2006. I've read the sdBoards maybe 5 times since I left courtesy of a SpareDollar buddy. It isn't difficult to figure out who you are 'butch'. I haven't bothered you or anyone at SpareDollar. You're very confused and making crazy accusations. If you don't care for my 'opinions' about SpareDollar or anything for that matter, then DO NOT come and read my AUCTIVA posts. It's really very simple.

Have a productive (.10 listing special) and happy day..............over at SpareDollar.

This grade school back and forth banter is beneath me.

Ciao!
My goodness... this is so petty its not funny! We have every right to express our opinions on SD... why the heck do you have to come over to these boards and cause a commotion butch (which even I can figure out who you are by reading the SD boards lately). Geesh, you are happy there with your friends, STAY there! These boards here have so much less tension its nice and peaceful!
Bravo, Jeff! I was just about ready to stop watching this thread because it was making me sick to my stomach. And, this started out as such a cool thread...

On another note...Auctiva did really pretty well yesterday in handling all the increased traffic. I found it to be down for about 1/2 hour later in the day, but it was way better than the last 10-cent day!
Thank you Jeff Wink

I would also like to state that I have finally seen the light and will no longer pay to be a part of SD or IF or whatever they want to call it now.

I stayed on hoping it might get better all the while I continued to list from here. I tried the new IF and I'm like Auctiva alot better.

Yes, things were "glitchy" here yesterday but so were other service as well as ebay being slow too!

You guys kept us posted with the "alerts" and I was able to list 80 on one ID and 30 on the other. Not bad for a days work Wink

I also won 6 months pre-paid membership to SD that I have declined because I just don't need it when everything here is what I need.

Thanks again for the great customer service!
quote:
Originally posted by scholartime:
eBay seems VERY glitchy lately. They must be 'enhancing' something. About 10% of the time, I get an error message while surfing through and working with the eBay site, but usually hitting the back button and trying again will solve the problem.

In the last couple months I've noticed that after an individual eBay auction page loads, my browser continues to look for another page (can't remember what it is, offhand). After about thirty seconds, it doesn't find it, the auction I'm looking at goes away and the browser goes to a 404 message.

This also occurs in the "Contact Seller" page, and other forms, which is pretty frustrating.

One cure is to click "Stop" after the page you want is loaded. Of course, my aged mind being what it is, I remember to do that about 1/3 the time.

The other cure which works better, is to use Firefox instead of IE 6.

Which leads me to believe that whatever page it is that is gumming up the works for IE probably has some content that won't make it past my firewall/security without further configuration.

It hasn't bothered me enough to make me want to expend the energy, yet.

Anybody else experience this glitch?

CB
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jeff:
quote:
They don't want the crap here then they need to leave our forum alone.
I don't have control over their forums, but the moderator there is free to do what I just did here. Deleted your posts, and set your account to be moderated. You are free to continue to post here but all your posts will be reviewed before being posted.

Thank you

Well said, Well done, Jeff (Auctiva Staff).

Professional and to the point. A case study in proper forum moderation. Other listing services would do well to take notes and promptly implement them. Or not. Either way, a big thank you goes out to Auctiva for your prompt attention.
Last edited by magienoire
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
Thank you Jeff Wink

I would also like to state that I have finally seen the light and will no longer pay to be a part of SD or IF or whatever they want to call it now.

I stayed on hoping it might get better all the while I continued to list from here. I tried the new IF and I'm like Auctiva alot better.

Well, since I appear to have started all this with my post about Sparedollar, I would like to balance things out a bit.

I've been a user of Sparedollar, InkFrog and Auctiva.

IF is a little pricey and I've always hated their templates.

But overall, they are a very good service. If they can stabilize out and are actually set up to handle the inflow from the now-defunct Sparedollar (which doesn't sound like is currently the case) Sparedollar users will be much better off than they were. They have - or used to have, anyway - very good customer service and their software was basically pretty good. I don't remember a whole lot of crashes or problems or "pizza boxes" where my photos should be when I used them.

It sounds like Tomas didn't do a very good job PR-wise (so what else is new) as to how he handled selling out SD, but overall this is probably the best thing that could have happened with those guys who stuck with him. They are definitely better off with InkFrog.

Gotta give credit where credit is due.

However, if they aren't set up to handle the inflow from SD and have changed their software so there's problems, you can expect a flood of new people over here to Auctiva.

That being said, I'm very pleased with Auctiva. I'm sure that a lot of people from SD and IF will find their way over here like I did.
dad gummit......I'm lATE reading the forum here and missed the DRAMA,,,, dad blame it.....just missed it!!!!!

and someone says about eating alot of cheetos.. hope they don't get the yellar fangers permanent stain like i have...

i need to visit venice florida to catch up on all the drama.....

yep i think more and more from ink frog and sd will come here.....regular ink froggers who left a while back to get away from sd.. will be upset too about ink frog buying sd and bringing on the owner who gave them a service that made them switch in the first place...... and with the change a price increase will probably follow... then these regular ink froggers will be heading elsewhere.....and the people at sd is still mad at the owner for doing all this so they may run off too..... only a few of those sd forum people may stay to have fun romping and ripping and fighting and getting their other NEEDS fullfilled... like looking smart... like looking holy.....
quote:
I am lost a bit who some of you former SDers are here... I know Donna and Danielle... Steve... But the other names I cant put together the new username with the old username/real name... anyone care to help me out? I stayed out of the AHL so most SD names werent too familiar to me, Steph (was megnsamsgrace and then sobol on SD)

Frown How could you not know who I am, lol?
quote:

yep i think more and more from ink frog and sd will come here.....regular ink froggers who left a while back to get away from sd.. will be upset too about ink frog buying sd and bringing on the owner who gave them a service that made them switch in the first place......

I really don't think that acquiring Tomas' services as part of the IF deal was a bad thing for them.

It's obvious that Tomas is first and foremost an IT person. His major interest appeared to be software development. (It's pretty obvious he isn't a "people person". LOL!)

Again, giving credit where credit is due: Sparedollar was a beautiful program when it worked. No matter how many negative things I or others had to say about how customer service or tech support was handled, everyone pretty much agreed that they really liked the basic software. It was simple, easy to navigate, and the templates were nice. He obviously did a very good job creating and developing this thing to begin with.

Why Tomas didn't just hire some people to handle tech support and customer service and just stick to the software development part is one of those unfathomable mysteries of the universe none of us has ever been able to figure out.

InkFrog hiring him on soley to develop software and improve the program is probably a win-win for everyone. He will use his talents to where they are best suited and he won't have to directly deal with customers. Good for him; good for them.
thomas had a service that WASN'T working.... him having a good working customer service doesn't matter much if the service wans't working... i went to listing with free poster toaster and did alot better on those called busy nites... and also it was alot faster on creating or changing listings to be posted....

people left not because of bad customer service but bad product ...why hire someone who had a track record of a bad product??? makes no sense.. and hire the person that so many are upset with in other areas also... makes no sense... ink frog should have never said they hired tomas.. bad for their business in many ways...
quote:
Originally posted by rizzlet:
quote:

yep i think more and more from ink frog and sd will come here.....regular ink froggers who left a while back to get away from sd.. will be upset too about ink frog buying sd and bringing on the owner who gave them a service that made them switch in the first place......

Why Tomas didn't just hire some people to handle tech support and customer service and just stick to the software development part is one of those unfathomable mysteries of the universe none of us has ever been able to figure out.

He didn't have to -- too many people were / are willing to pay for a broken service.

If it ain't broken (sarcasm) don't fix it.
Angel Lisa, were you AK on SD? I thought Kathy was over here?

Yes, Margaret, we visited NYC three times since I chatted with you! We just visited 2 sundays ago. We went downtown and did the Seaport, S.I. Ferry, China Town and Little Italy, and then went to the Botanical Gardens because there was a furniture show, so we used it as a business trip for hubby. It was GORGEOUS day and we had a BALL! Thanks again Smile
Steph
quote:
Geesh, love the SD'ers who come here, create a new name just to post trouble! Hi rixangel! I went back through your posts here and couldnt find where you signed your name so I didnt put 2+2 together, SORRY!

LOL ..it's okay. I don't use that name anymore anywhere but this was my orginal nick from when I started on-line 8 years ago or so. I couldn't think of anything and my youngest who was 5 or 6 at the time, said I know mom call yourself Angel, lol. It was too cute, of course Angel is pretty much taken every where so thats where Angel Lisa came from.

Boy, my son was so sweet back then, how I miss them being little. Frown
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Binghamton:
quote:
Originally posted by scholartime:
eBay seems VERY glitchy lately. They must be 'enhancing' something. About 10% of the time, I get an error message while surfing through and working with the eBay site, but usually hitting the back button and trying again will solve the problem.

One cure is to click "Stop" after the page you want is loaded. Of course, my aged mind being what it is, I remember to do that about 1/3 the time.

The other cure which works better, is to use Firefox instead of IE 6.

Which leads me to believe that whatever page it is that is gumming up the works for IE probably has some content that won't make it past my firewall/security without further configuration.

It hasn't bothered me enough to make me want to expend the energy, yet.

Anybody else experience this glitch?

CB

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR! CAP'N!

Yep..I most certainly have.

EBAY is working on some more "enhancements" for us!

I noted one really big change this morning revising an already up and running auction.

I was one of the "lucky" persons chosen to try out the new and improved sell your item form.

<blech>

More glitches here and there...I have said all along and will continue to say that eBay has something up their sleeve.

Glad to see you! And it was nice of Danielle to clean up your poop deck.

By the way, Just like you, I had 100% success also with all of my scheduled items on .10 listing day!

Hope the new puppy is doing well and running circles around you.

Take care of yourself!
Peace!
<smile>
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Bill B.:
quote:
This service is FREE for sellers because BUYERS are paying for it via insurance. Also, Auctiva has other relationships set up with Sellathon. So, if Auctiva members upgrade their Sellathon via Auctiva, they get a kickback.

I haven't completed the contract(s) yet, but there are definitely some very exciting partnerships we are investigating/negotiating right now. In fact, I just got off the phone with one of our potential partners. Smile

Like Auctiva Shipping insurance, these value added services are things that will enhance the buying experience on eBay, and at the same time provide an additonal revenue stream for Auctiva AND our sellers.

On a different note, I am tempted to give you a sneak peak at another idea we have (free to our sellers of course), but we are still working on scoping out the details... and I don't want our competitors to know about it. Just know, it is a really cool idea, that will provide you, our sellers, with a ton of value. I can't guarantee that we are going to do this, but we are constantly looking for cool new ideas to provide value to our customers.

Bill

Well, Bill...
You're statement above is like watching a person eat an ice cream cone in the middle of a hot summer day. No Fair!
<smile>
If you need a guinea pig..
You know where to find me.

Congrats on whatever the news is!
Donna

Bumping because I hope there's an update!
quote:
Originally posted by twizzlers:
quote:
Originally posted by AngelLisa:
quote:
AK wasn`t the reason you left. The owner of SD banned you from the site. As they say over there you were poofed!

Think what you wish, should I go post to prove you wrong? Nah, I shouldn't cause I'm much better of a person then most over there. Just leave, you don't use Auctiva and we don't need the SD trash over here.

Yes you should post and prove me wrong. We both know you can`t post over there using rixangel.
You sure are a bitter bug calling others trash.
Hey pot meet kettle. Red Face

Oh, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Get over yourself. Who cares if she left or went poof? By the way, try comphrending her post. She did not call you or anyone from SpareDollar trash. She said, "We don't need the SD trash over here." Meaning, the 'trashy mentality' (behavior) that prevails and infests the AHL of SpareDollar. I agree with AngelLisa, don't bring that 'trashy' mentality to Auctiva. Or a poofing you shall go. Hi-ho-the merri-oh, a poofing you shall go.

Enough said. Move on people.
I have been VERY HAPPY over here at Auctiva since January. Leaving SD was the BEST THING TO HAVE HAPPENED. SD is a SICK place, with Sick People that have nothing better to do then to hurt and ruin people, I fell for the trap once I won't fall for it again.

It's pretty funny, that I'm such a terrible person that I've been posting on multiple boards without a single issue for months now. I know you people on SD come over and read, and I know I'm talked about on SD I'm honered to have so much space in your heads. But you should really watch what you say, there is such a thing as slander and if you think I've let it go your wrong again.

Now, I will not reply to anyone from SD on this board again, I USE THIS SERVICE YOU DO NOT, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS COMING OVER HERE TO CAUSE PROBLEMS. Get a Life!!!
quote:
Happy Mother's Day to ALL!

Have a wonderful day wherever you are.

Love those you are blessed to be with,
Donna

Same to you Donna, enjoy every minute of it!

Daddy took the boys outside to do "something" and I'm trying to fight the urge to clean since we are having comapany later for dinner.

Happy Mother's Day Smile
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
quote:
Happy Mother's Day to ALL!

Have a wonderful day wherever you are.

Love those you are blessed to be with,
Donna

Same to you Donna, enjoy every minute of it!

Daddy took the boys outside to do "something" and I'm trying to fight the urge to clean since we are having comapany later for dinner.

Happy Mother's Day Smile

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies out there!

Steak cookout, cheesecake and margaritas later.

Yum-yum. Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.