Skip to main content

I keep trying to send messages , Open a case, but when I submit, there is a "Unknown Error" mesage and the case does not go through. It seems like there is No One Home here at Auctiva. Anyone know of a different form of wisting that has cross selling or a scrolling bar, I think the employee's have "Jumped"a Sinking Ship. I was realy hoping to be able to list through Auctivia, opeming a store, but if I can get a response on something as simple as the Scrolling Gallery then what good is it to spend more on a ftore front , that has no sctolling bar.

Respectfully, Jim Price Jenuine-motor

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Jenuine-Motor,

There is currently a known issue with the support form where it intermittently fails to send your support request and returns the message "Unknown Form".  Our engineers are aware of this and are seeking a solution.  The reports we have received thus far indicate that this primarily occurs when using the Safari browser, but we have had reports in various browsers.  For this, I suggest that you first try clearing the cache of the browser you are using prior to trying again.  If the issues persists for you, please try using a different browser than your usual one to file a support case.

As for the issue with the scrolling gallery you refer to, please be aware that if you do not have at least two active products on eBay no gallery will appear on your listing as it would only be able to promote the listing that it appears on, and this will only occur if you have your Account Preferences (from the My Account menu) set to Yes for the gallery.

If you have the gallery on and more than one active listing up on eBay in the account that is linked to your Auctiva account and the gallery is still not showing for you on your listings, I encourage you to try working around the current issue with the support site to get a case filed with us so we can have a look into it.  Should both difficulties persist, please include more details of what you are experiencing with the gallery in a reply to this post so I can have a look into it.

- Craig

Thank you Craig I do not use Safari I use Google Chrome I actually have three or four listings on at the time presently not just one. And the scrolling gallery has been an ongoing problem since the day I started using it again. I was hoping to be able to move away from eBay completely unless completely through your but I was planning on getting as a store Front. So I'm not using Safari I have more than one listing three I believe so I don't know what to tell you thank you for your help have a nice day respectfully Jim p

Powered by Cricket Wireless
-------- Original message --------From: Auctiva <alerts@hoop.la> Date: 10/9/18 2:40 PM (GMT-08:00) To: Jenuine-motor <jenuinemotorproductions@gmail.com> Subject: Reply By auctivacraig: My Scrolling Bar Has not worked since I signed up ...
One more thing, other than not using Safari and using Chrome cleaning out my cash, and generating a token I have done but I do not use Safari. So I'm now linked to eBay and auctiva both again thank you for your help Jim p