Skip to main content

awww ty. Aren't you sweet Pete! THAT's it!!! You're Sweet Pete to me from now on. Wink

I picture you giving him a kind of fairytale wonderland after-Christmas Christmas. lol Sort of like a themed birthday party... Smile Making glittery snowflakes and paper chains and popcorn strings that he can help make, and using them like streamers all around. His favorite meal of maybe grilled cheese sandwiches and soup, with a giant cookie for dessert. Then off on a treasure hunt for the best of all gifts, clues hidden on some of the snowflakes maybe, starting with a tiny unimpressive gift to open first...

My grown kids still love when they get a treasure hunt gift. Big Grin
Hi Guys been busy busy busy today. Working on a BMW I am getting ready to put on eBay, never again will I buy a BMW. Great when they are working right but a nightmare to replace things on. The computer went bad on it and I had to rip half the interior apart to replace it!
No Miss M it was not me that posted Santa flashing!
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Pete, guess the Whiskey preventative treatment did not work Frown
Miss S a new Name to go with your escape from the Playground?
Still experimenting with Avatars Miss M I do not like the new one either and will be trying a few more. So without further ado I present the new me for your approval or disapproval!
I noticed that with your avatar also Susanne? Right now it is showing clearly for me? If it does not straighten out soon try to save it to your desktop then upload to Auctiva and use that URL.
I never heard of jurko.net were your avatar is located and I cannot get their website to load on my PC? Possibly they are having server problems?
You can see it? I see either nothing at all, or a box with the red X. Too bad it won't load for you, (wonder why?) they have some great avatars.

Thanks for the suggestion tho, I will prolly have to do that.

But see, your avatar is making me dizzy again ... I'm already dizzy enough Big Grin

EDIT//edit--I guess it's back now I can see it too. Did you extend your magic over the internet and fix it? Big Grin
Hey. Smile
Yeh Taz, gotta celebrate gettin' outa that nasty ole playground. Went to that site ya'll were talkin' about and found this new avi to go with it. Check it out Miss M! Big Grin

I vote for the 3rd one, since you don't like the 2nd shrunk. I found one with an 8 ball on his chest if you want it. lol Not an 8 ball, but an 8 in a circle, anyway it's pretty cute. Have fun at work.

How're you Miss M? You here? Wonder where Ninth got off to. Ya think I scared him? Red Face
Well, I'm off to sleep... Gotta get up really early in the morning. I have to tell ya about this first. Smile

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive double-pane energy efficient kind. Last week I got a call from the contractor, complaining his work had been completed a year ago and I had yet to pay for them.

Man oh man, did we go around and around about that. Just because I'm a blonde does Not mean I'm automatically stupid!

So, I proceeded to tell him just what his fast-talking sales guy had told me last year - namely, that in one year, the windows would pay for themselves.... There was silence on the other end of the line, so I just hung up. I haven't heard anything back. Big GrinBig Grin

In case I don't make it by... I hope everyone has a very Safe & Happy New Year!!! xo Wink
Talk to ya'll next year, hopefully before.
G'morning...

Sheesh what a bunch of sleepyheads...no one around yet?? I had to watch my Sat morning cartoons before getting online. Young at heart, right Shirley Wink

This thread seems to be winding down, so just in case, would like to wish a Happy Happy New Year to everyone, in particular to the great Auctiva staff that help us so much throughout the year (and have been SO patient while we tie up space with our crazy ramblings) Smile
THANK YOU for everything!!

EDIT--And once again, huge congrats Auctiva Jeff on your beautiful new baby! Enjoyed the pic on the other thread, he's perfect. What a holiday gift,eh?

I'll check in later to see if anyone has surfaced...remember, we have to try to keep this thread going til New Year's Wink

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.