Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

After 4pm EST the system is virtually unusable. I have high speed internet and every other site works fine so it is definitely the Auctiva servers which simply must not be able to handle the heavy loads during prime time. This is very unfortunate and needs to be addressed immediately. This is particularly frustrating given that we are approaching the busy retail time of the year. If the servers cannot be expanded or tweeked to handle higher loads I would appreciate being informed so I can make other arrangements to post listings. Please address this ASAP Auctiva - thank you. When it works I think Auctiva is a great service!! I for one would be willing to pay for the service monthly if that would guarantee a high level of service. As it is now, it is unusable at given times.
Hi Community,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We have received a few reports of the system being slower than normal and I am seeing similar behavior on my end - although I haven't experienced any timeouts personally. I have reported this issue to our technical team and I'll let you know when I have additional information on the topic to share.

In the mean time, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I just heard back from our technical team am pleased to report that some changes were made that should alleviate the site slowness reported on this thread for the most part. We are continuing to investigate this situation to determine what, if anything, else needs to be done to fully resolve this issue.

If you were experiencing this problem previously, please let us know whether you are still seeing this behavior by posting to this thread. This information will help us gauge the impact of the changes that were just made.

-Mike
It can't be the old "clean or purge your cache" thing, can it... did that, still have issues. In fact, photo uploads stall in the midst of a new listing, more than any other single issue today and yesterday....

Just don't wait til Sunday to get your listings ready..... Sundays are murder. Good luck, everybody... Auctive still beats Turbo Lister.
Hi Community,

Update - If you are experiencing the site slowness described in this thread, one thing that may help is logging out of your Auctiva account, closing all your browser windows, then opening a new browser window and logging in again. You may then be taken to a different server that is not being affected by this problem.

I will post further updates on this situation when additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding!

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We are actually not experiencing the technical difficulties that were described in this thread throughout much of the day yesterday any longer, so I'm not sure what is causing the behavior that those of you that have posted to this thread are experiencing. I suspect the problems you are facing can be resolved through some troubleshooting though.

If you are still experiencing this problem, I recommend contacting our customer support team using the web form on the following page: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
This is just my opinion, BUT, most people work on their listings on the weekends (when they're off work), so just perhaps it's too many users online at the same time? Also, MOST people upload their listings Sunday afternoons and evenings.... another bog down for the system??

Dunno, so I do mine all week, all hours, and try to be ready before Sunday crunch time (but I NEVER get it done in time!), and still I hit the gridlock. Just a thought...
Wow Bob! 12 minutes!!! The fastest I can do a listing is just under a half hour. Today, I have yet to get a listing posted. 12 pictures took nearly 20 minutes to upload. Hangs so badly between pages that the system crashes - nothing posted in the past two hours - this is a lost day for me and it is Sunday no less.

Clearly, Auctiva's servers cannot handle peak times. Someone PLEASE address this ongoing (several years now) problem of system slowdowns. More than once over the last few years, I have had to stop using Auctiva because of the system being incredibly slow.

Speaking for myself, I would be happy to pay for premium service if I was guaranteed fast functioning 24/7 servers. Again, when it is working as it should, I am very grateful for the service that Auctiva provides. Why, can't you keep Auctiva free for infrequent users but add a paid premium service level for those of us that want to use Auctiva regularly and can justify the additional expense based on usability and efficiency. Thank you, Don
Every Sunday it's slow...every single Sunday. Today is so slow it has me terribly irritated with listings to get online and it will be impossible to do the 19 of them.

These last 3-4 days have been v-e-r-y slow during the daytime.

I run IE7 and Foxfire and a low tolerance for this slow issue.

And your templates all defaulting to center alignment all of a sudden have me very mad. No solution from support ticket I filed on this.

I'm tired of rebooting to log on to the same slow service.

Susie
I dont know what the heck is going on but I should have had 10 itmes listed and cant even get one listed. This is painfully slow. Mad What is the problem? Unbelieveable. I am so choked right now and I dont get upset very easily but this is really ridiculous...Please cant someone fix thix soon Confused...I BEGGETH YOU! Roll Eyes Maybe God is telling me to rest?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.