Skip to main content

CHECK OUT OUR SITE SIMPLE-CINEMA
We have been selling these for a few years and just began selling them on Ebay. We have many satisfied customers. This lens kit could save you thousands!!!
MAKE MONEY RESELLING OUR KITS ON EBAY. It's easy!! This is our hottest selling item. We will ship orders on Tuesdays and Saturdays excluding holidays. You can visit
SIMPLE-CINEMA to get a preview of this item. We will sell in bulk to save you $$$. We'll help you to build an Ebay listing page, and provide you with the instructions also.
You simply list the kit on Ebay, you receive the payment, you order from SIMPLE-CINEMA and we ship the item to your customer without our name or business name anywhere on the package. YOU POCKET THE PROFIT!!
You can contact me using the link on SIMPLE-CINEMA.COM, subject being "DROPSHIP" or else the message will go directly to our spam mail inbox.
Please include your name, address, Ebay user name, and I will contact you ASAP.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I think you are being a little hard on the guy Taz, since they are a member of the Auctiva community and use Auctiva as a host service at Ebay. Moot point on the product, or quality of the product, or pricing. Last time I looked, this was an open forum for Auctiva members. By the way Taz, I noticed you don't even have any products for sale on Ebay????
Well I thought this category was for posting your items for sell. Pretty harsh there Taz, but we’re all entitled to our own opinions. I thought I’d share this idea with others and it is not only something to make me and other sellers some extra cash, i enjoy it. I’m interested in the idea, and if you think I’m coming here hawking my trash, maybe i should stop recommending Auctiva to other sellers. If I’d never have mentioned it to the dozen or more other sellers if I’d known there was low-life, trash-talking scum like you on here stating your opinion before thinking. If you’re not interested in my item, enough said. No need to throw your puny weight around over an envious spurt.
Simple-cinema.com
Last edited by tiredofthefees
Awww you jealous? You come back here screaming again?You have items for "sell"? Who are your dozen or so sellers? Maybe no-one wants your TRASH at Auctiva (I know I do not!)!Maybe you go back to your HOLE in the ground!Who is TRASH-TALKING scum? I am simply stating cold hard facts BUTTHEAD (Did you lose Beavis?) You are on the wrong board fool!Can you spell? PEWNIE
quote:
PEWNIE WEIGHT AROUND OVER AN ENVIOUS SPURT.
Oh did you mean puny? By the way what is an envious spurt? DeeDaDee, Ohh Hello Mind of Mencia where is DA short bus?!
BTW Daddyo should I have Simple Cinema for sale or nothing? What exactly does the fact I have no items for sale on eBay at the moment mean? Oh I guess they are the only venue to sell products on!!! My Bad! Guess I need to close the retail operation down!
Hmmm?? Maybe I am a bit selective?
Anyone can be a member of this community simply by virtue of signing up. Does that mean that they are legit?
I would prefer to sell nothing before I sell trash!
You are right I do not sell much on FeeBay but when I do I sell quality and satisfy my customers.
Would you be happy looking at a TV picture in reverse?
quote:
Will the image flip left to right?

Yes. As with any magnification device, you will create an inverted image

HULLOOO I do not want to be associated with this!"If you can read this let me know" Will look like this! wonk em tel siht daer nac uoy fI
Does selling things make me any less or more truthful? I am selective in my sales and always looking for an opportunity. This is NOT it. Daddyo please look at the facts here! Not being hard on the guy just pointing out the foibles in the post!
If you are so much in his defense why don't you buy the first 100 or so of his
quote:
CONVERT ANY TV TO BIG SCREEN
TV?
Sorry I do not want a barrage of negative feedback on my account I believe I will pass on this TRASH!
Last edited by tazfrompa
Hey folks, I'm new to Auctiva too but I think we should give Simple-Cinema a break. As long as they don't sell an unlawful product and as long as the sale of that product does not hurt or offend anyone, I say "let them do their own thing". If you object to the product, then don't buy it.

I do, however, have a question about the product. Can I assume, by the price, there are no electronics in this device? If this device is simply a magnification device and not a true projection system, then why would the picture be inverted or changed in any way other than clarity. If you view a picture through a magnifying glass, what you see is what you get.

Hey, I'm not the brightest star in the sky so this may be just a dumb question but it did occur to me so I thought I would ask it.
Any lens of this type will result in a flipped image, but there are ways to prevent it. Email me Gittyup and I will reply to give you graphic examples and explain how this works. I've done my homework. I love the concept.
Just because Taz doesn't have an interest in this item, that doesn't mean it isn't legit. He seems like he may be 12? Butthead? LMAO
Anyway, for anyone interested in this item, give me a chance as my buyers have to explain the concept. Then you'll see why this item is such a hot seller.
Simple-cinema.com
Maybe I am hard? I see no point in arguing, simple-cinema comes to the board and posts in all CAPITAL LETTERS. That is shouting and very rude to say the least. Posting in a public forum does open the door for comments Like it or not. I looked at the product and I voiced my opinion of it. The quote regarding the inversion of the picture is straight from simple-cinema website does go on to say this
quote:
there are ways to correct this & they are fully explained in the New & improved detailed plans.

And I am sure this involves more work such as a mirror possibly on the ceiling to capture the picture and reverse it again? Another solution would involve rewiring the field coils on your CRT.That is best left to the TV repairman. 100 bucks or so?. Also I would hope you like sitting in almost total darkness as this does nothing to intensify the light of the original projection apparatus
This fresnel lens projection TV has been around a long time. I have yet to see one that is worth a dime .
If simple-cinema can unequivocally prove me wrong I will retract my statements.
You are absolutely right Gittyup
quote:
As long as they don't sell an unlawful product and as long as the sale of that product does not hurt or offend anyone, I say "let them do their own thing". If you object to the product, then don't buy it.

I have not bought it, will not buy it and would not recommend it to anyone.
regarding Daddyo's statement
quote:
Last time I looked, this was an open forum for Auctiva members.

Absolutely right, and last time I looked I was an Auctiva member posting to an open forum.
I apologize if my post has offended anyone but I do not apologize for my truthful words.
quote:
Absolutely right, and last time I looked I was an Auctiva member posting to an open forum.
I apologize if my post has offended anyone but I do not apologize for my truthful words.

You're doing much more than giving your opinion.

No offense meant, but I think you're a bit out of line here. If you think he's trying to scam someone by being untruthful about his product, then by all means, report him to Auctiva staff, and I'm sure they will handle it as they see fit.

I personally wouldn't buy one, but I don't see much difference between his product, and the myriad "As Seen on TV" type stuff you find all over late night TV, and on eBay. There's nothing unlawful or unethical about what he is doing, to my knowledge.

If his product is junk, then his eBay feedback will reflect that.
Wow, things sure got shaken up over me trying to advertise my item. BTW, thanks choo for the advice dude. I'll try to watch that from here on Wink
Most of you have seen it my way for the most part, and I appreciate the support. If Taz or anyone else isn't interested in my products that I put in this forum, I won't or ever have gotten upset about that. It's your choice. I will be adding items as my business grows, and I will be a major dropship supplier for Ebay sellers and others. As mentioned before
quote:
I don't see much difference between his product, and the myriad "As Seen on TV" type stuff you find all over late night TV, and on eBay

Someone supplies these items, and I am making the items available for sellers to earn a little extra cash. If their buyers aren't satisfied with the items, then I haven't done my job correctly as I will be 'THE MIDDLE MAN'.
Once again, I invite anyone that is interested in selling my items to bookmark my page and I will be adding more soon. If you want to profit quickly without the need to store inventory, this is for you. If you aren't interested in the idea or you have a bad attitude (like some sellers we won't mention) then you will be wasting your time and mine also.
Thanks again, I'll be posting more soon!!
Simple-Cinema.com
(Peeking around corner) I'm going to add my 2 cents here...pls remember this is only MY humble opinion.
Since you are the dropshipper, the only one who wil be making money is YOU, not your sellers..If something goes wrong, your sellers will be the ones dealing with the problems and getting the negs. Not trying to take sides here but I think this is what Taz was going for.
Most people I know stay FAR away from dropshippers, because they, as sellers, really have no control at all and end up taking the fallout when something happens.
QUOTE >> "If you want to profit quickly without the need to store inventory, this is for you." <
Sorry but I gotta say that right here, this statement is a total turnoff...For 99.9% of ebay sellers, it is NOT the place to 'profit quickly'.
Like I said, just my 2 cents Smile
Well, at least you weren't rude about it Razz
quote:
Not trying to take sides here but I think this is what Taz was going for.

Taz was bashing my product, not my service.

I have been selling items from dropshippers for a long time. I have had a few minor problems, but the dropshipper is a decent guy and he looks out for me. That's because my success is his success. I dealt with netdropshipper before they got removed and I learned a lesson there. Their customer satisfaction was last on their list of priorities. I can guide sellers and teach them how to avoid Paypal claims and disputes. If you lie about your item, that is misrepresentation. Believe me, I've seen that before. Paypal is gonna side with the buyer everytime. You have to be aware of which actions can lead you to losing money. I am here to help and if customers that I dropship for follow my easy guidelines....they will profit!!
Thanks for your "2 cents". Opinions are always welcome. Even the best salesman is still learning something new everyday!!
Simple-Cinema.com
Simple-Cinema allow me to step back in the door on a fresh foot Roll Eyes First and foremost thank you for turning down the volume Smile
I must say I do have my own style and when I saw your initial post it rubbed me the wrong way. I have seen other people come in here and do much the same thing and be real scam artists shall we say.
I have been following the thread of course and see you presenting yourself in a much better way now that the CAPS have gone away. I really should have just posted about the capital letters in my first post. I think due to my harshness in the initial post you did not even realize my main complaint was the CAPS!
Yes I dissected your product and accept culpability for that. I don't think I posted anything that was mis-leading or wrong information about it though. I am somewhat familiar with the concept as I investigated it a number of years ago. If nothing else you have received quite a bit of exposure for yourself here due to our banter. I do not remember ever seeing a Sell Your Stuff post get this many hits!As they say in the business world exposure to new people is everything even if you have to deal with a bit of flack along the way.
Anyway I extend my welcome to the Auctiva community to you and offer my humble apologies for my bedside manner.
Thanks Taz. . . .
I must admit, I have had numerous hits showing on my Analytics source as coming directly from this forum post. 47 on Nov. 24th alone. I have several interested sellers emailing me also. I've had several goals met on Analytics(my Ebay items, and payment by PayPal.)
I guess it takes a little controversy to get people interested sometimes.
I'm not the usual 'SPAMMER' you guys may see come in here often. I'm just an individual trying to make a living. I stay at home with my 5 month old son and this 'fills the gap' if you will. I know that advertising is the key to success. I apologize for the caps and if I offended anyone, I apologize for that also. I believe in my product and I just wanted to share with the Auctiva/Ebay community. Yup, it helps me to make money, but I started out with dropshippers because I couldn't afford money up front for inventory. Look at me now. It worked out okay. Customer satisfaction is number 1 to me and always has been. I always offer refunds. I encourage sellers that I will dropship for to do the same.
I have other items that I sell on Ebay and I still buy them from dropshippers.
Thanks for everyone's input, and if you have any questions. . . please message me!!
Simple-Cinema.com
Dale

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.