Skip to main content

Taz,
I just got back online...BUT I reported this mess almost 4 HOURS ago (3 different times no less) and NADA!
There's no report button anywhere that I can find, or a reply button for that matter?? I can't find your reply at all...
Where the hell is Jeff when we need him??? I had to put in a support request because there are no buttons ?? What's up with that?
Thank GOD it is gone now! That was FOUL! The Gods ave eard me prayers. Tout I may have to call me Sweetie to help me recover me wits! ( Strickly medicinal Ya know!)
EDIT: Me tinks dis may be one of our spam bandits come back to aunt us. Wadder ya tink? We/I did get a bit brutal( Under da auspices of AJ's invertation)
Now yeave gone and done done er Bluto yeave angered da Taz in me! (Sickened me to me guts too)Blech yuk GAG GAG dat was disgustin ! No?
Taz, seriously, there were none of the buttons for report, edit, etc. No reply button either. I tried to see your replies but the page wouldn't move. No buttons..how did they do that? But 4 hours for God sake..I filed support almost as soon as it was posted, came back just now and it was still there. Unbelievable..someone at Auctiva was sure asleep at the switch!

Oh, I emailed Miss S and she saw it too, she had no buttons either. ???
Look at my new thread in the lounge! look like something yeave seen before? But a lot more tasteful!
quote:
EDIT - wonder if we'll get an apology for the fact that it was left up for 4 hours (doubt it)

Gotta side with Auctiva on this one Miss M apology is not to be expected. This is a little used feature that some scalawag took advantage of. I reported the post Via the tab inside of the posting and within 15 to 20 minutes it was gone.
I believe they were on the job. Hard to keep track of every single post.
That's true,

I'm just so used to getting an almost instant response the few times I had to file a support request...I wish I would have used that comment button 4 hours ago, darn Mad Going on 5 now..

I think out of out little group here, you, me, and Miss S were the only ones to see that piece of crap...You might be right, it could very well have been one of the spammers.

Might be good to implement a little bit more strict criteria of who can sign up..just thinkin out loud, I know that's probably not possible...Maybe at least have to be an ebay member or somethin...
It showed having 28 views when I reported it. Very few people saw it and I do not think anyone was able to figure the way to answer it or report it until I did. Very tricky to navigate if you are used to the normal Auctiva forum, and very poor design by Auctiva IMHO!
Edit: I did save da evidence of da crime if anyone from da group wants to be sickened! Just could not believe it and thought I was the only one to have seen it. But I am like a wolf on a lamb or a spider on a fly! Hmm, sounds like our Miss S!
You know me I submit my opinion and vehemently defend it, like it or not!
Just so youse all knows da truth. Da Ninth was amonst da select few ta view da disgustin cow, or was it a pig? Anyways, bestiality aint da Ninths style. Tanks to youse both fer yer most diligent efforts ta clean up da pond scum. Much obliged, and speakin for da spider too ifin she don't feel fit ta comment on such an egregious assault on her delicate constitution. Eek
quote:
you have NO idea what you missed here tonite
was it anything like Pete's uglypeople site which had some fine mates for Jabba the Hutt one was possibly even his mother-in-law. Eek

Never mind it all pales into insignificance due to the storm blowing in from ebay over the removal of our rights as sellers to red or even neutral a bad buyer today Mad
Hi ninth (waving)..long time no see.

Hi Choo..oooo I just saw that myself, I even found a link:

http://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/new.html

But believe me when I say it's NOTHING compared to what we saw last night!

But in all seriousness, about the FB thing,,,What IDIOT thought up this bright idea?? Those people at ebay have nothing better to do than think up new stupid policies and change change and more change on each & every page..it's a wonder that a new person can even navigate the site. I don't now if you've bought anything lately, but now when you go to pay, you still sign into paypal, but you never actually get into your account..all the pages are still ebay. I find it very annoying. I guess they don't realize that they're going to end up with NO sellers...which will = NO buyers...I'm beginning to see their downfall and they have no one to blame but themselves.

And nope, I'm NOT gettin off this soapbox Smile

EDIT - I just got this bit of news from kbalona (hope you don't mind K, gonna post it here)
Fees - not exactly what we were all hoping for..

http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y08/m01/i29/s05

Now WHERE did I put that Valium???????
Last edited by member8880
quote:
But believe me when I say it's NOTHING compared to what we saw last night!
, well it would take my mind off effbay.

Just think we will probably chatting away on this thread when ebay has flushed itself down the loo providing Auctiva is not dragged down with it.

Do you think this was what some insiders were hinting about in PayPal that they should distance themselves from effbay this year ?
Perhaps they announced this well in advance to test the water which is the only positive side I can see and I shall be watching the listing stats on the powersellersunite site very closely.

Most go have a look there about this, perhaps they will rise again.

I think I can sell up my more valuable bits and pieces before May then seriously look at my own website as hosting 'rent' and domain names are becoming so cheap these days.

The low value items will be best now on a smaller UK site and I think I need to confirm the the cost of a effbay store is even worse now per item.

Even this thread is suffereing, we need a massive injection of lunacy, pleeeasssee Eek
Yes I did see it, learning about the AuctionBytes and Powersellerunite sites are some of the most useful things I have learnt on here.

I subscribe to the AB newsletters, most interesting and full of effbays misdeeds, they have a blog on the feedback issue growing fast and similar on effbay, had to turn off the mail notification on effbay's, they were coming in faster than a spider-fly epsiode. Trouble is they only supply a link, at least from here you see what someone posted before they edited it Wink
Oh carp, see how upset I am with all of this bad news...I know you're 6 hours ahead of me and yet I was thinking 4:30 in the morning. Aarrgghh! Roll Eyes

I'm a powerseller every summer (my items are seasonal) I am not looking forward to see what this is gonna cost me, ugh!

Ok enough of that on out thread...I'll see if I can dig up somethin to cheer you up Wink
quote:
Ok enough of that on out thread...
Confused spellung chugger blown up again ?

Well, until Taz steps in with his mutant pretzels straining at the lead, did you know he was going to take up breeding them now, rottweillers are no longer mean enough.

Train them and start selling them outside of certain offices, hey throw in some of your vampire apples to appeal to the healthy eaters, yeah, "I like it when a plan comes together" Big Grin

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.