Skip to main content

One more. Big Grin
I'll say g'night now Pete and hope you have a great day!
Hi to Ninth if ya stop by. Smile

One day a Pirate and a bartender were talking to each other in a bar. The Bartender asked the pirate "Where did ya get that peg leg from?"

The Pirate responded "We were sailing the seas when a big ol' shark came up to me while I was swimmin' and bit off me leg."

Later the Bartender asked "Where did you get that hook then?"

The pirate responded "Well, me crew and I were in a battle and it got cut through the bone."

The bartender then asked "Then where did ya get the eye patch from?"

The pirate said "In a harbor, I looked at a gull flying over head and it took a dump right in me eye."

The bartender was puzzled and asked the pirate, "How would that make you get an eye patch?"

The pirate responded, "First day with the hook."
Looks like Miss S and I are on the same schedule (again) Smile
You probably have a giant coffee in hand too, just like I do!
I hope I have a happy Friday, since I have to go back to work tomorrow and Sunday but at least I'm off Christmas Eve and Day. As I said somewhere else, I'm glad I've been off this past week so I could participate in this foolishness Big Grin
Dear Abby,
My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything.

What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also, since he lost his job six years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and bullsh*t with his buddies while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless,

Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman. You don't need him anymore!

You're a United States Senator from New York, running for President of the United States. Act like it!
OMG Taz Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I was so wishing I'd have invented the toe sock undies thingies... can't remember what they're called. lol

Here's one and I gotta go to the store. Gotta stock up. Blizzard's a comin'! Gonna get that snow! Woohoo!

The owner of a drug store walks in to find a guy leaning heavily against a wall. The owner asks the clerk, Whats with that guy over there by the wall?
The clerk says, Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldnt find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative.

The owner says, You idiot You cant treat a cough with laxatives

The clerk says, Oh yeah? Look at him, hes afraid to cough
That is classic Shirley! I love it! But I must confess you have intrigued me with
quote:
the toe sock undies thingies
Please don,t let us hanging find out what they are called and show us pictures

EDIT:OK Shirley Blizzard? Snow accumulations of 1 inch in Amarillo may be a blizzard to you but that is not even snow tire weather here!
Hey we did say we would send Ya snow to make snowballs!
Last edited by tazfrompa
Yes I saw the edits. Glad you are getting your snow you wanted. But all you have to do is get a BIG truck and come here to the mountains of PA and you can have all the free snow you want, I will not complain.
But please bring us some warm weather and sunshine!
Getting ready to go do some last minute Christmas shopping here. Have fun!
Hey Ninth! Happy to see you here. Wink
Auctiva Asylum - that's great!!! When do we get it? lol

Any hints for your name? How about George for which way did he go George, or George of the jungle, or hug you and squeeze you and call you George. Big Grin

Taz, you're right. Somebody was playing a mean joke on me and I didn't look it up. Like that's so hard to do. lol Takes long enough to get shipping labels done - eBay's back to it's old shenanigans of the last coupla days. Frown And I gotta have time to hang out here. Smile Anyway I just didn't wanna know, I guess. It looks like the way to get the snow I want is gonna be to head that way with a truck.
Woa, I didn't like that 'GOOD LUCK' with guessing your name..... Wink Will it be that difficult? Time for a hint, c'mon now, I gave a BIG hint for mine....We know, you just want to remain mysterious.
Yep this is definitely Auctiva Asylum' now! I keep waiting for this thread to get pulled (like Ebay would do..God forbid you have any fun over there) but I don't know for what reason Confused I guess extreme silliness, especially at this time of year isn't against the rules Big Grin
C'mon...HINT please??

EDIT---As if your flashing Santa isn't funny enough, check out the look on the woman's face on the far right...Priceless!!!!!! Big Grin

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.