Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jeff:
quote:
always be free
I want to be clear that I've never said always, forever, or any other word that means endlessly free. It's a business and so I would like to make a profit eventually.

And I still stand by what I said months ago Jeff..I'd pay for the service. The service has gone just that smooth for me. Even if it's for the pizza and beer slush fund. <smile>
quote:

Right now it's not doing as well as it could because everyone turns off checkout because eBays API doesnt support the same features as they do on their site for checkout, primarily combined invoices. This crippled version of checkout they provide for API users is probably worse than not even using it at all. I'm certain we'll have greater success after we release our new features that include our own checkout and combined shipping. I completely understand people turning off our checkout at this point and would probably do the same myself if I made my living selling on eBay. I can't expect anyone to use our insurance and checkout in its current state but I am hoping people will use it and the insurance once we offer combined shipping.

Thanks for the clarification on the reasoning on the current state of check out and the other updates that you're working on. What gives me confidence as a previous SD member is that you do make statements to your users as to where Auctiva stands and the decisions that you must make in order for the service to work smooth for we the consumers.
quote:

eBay is considering going back on it's word again concerning another feature which we'd planned on releasing shortly that would have offered us a great revenue stream.I should have known better because when they are planning to screw you they wont ever put it in writing, lol.

DUH! <smile>
quote:

At this point I'm focused on our phase 2 release, and adding more revenue streams. That's probably a good year worth of work right now.

I've got several that are waiting in the wings to see the workings of Phase II and then will make their final decision to move everything out and away from their current auction management service. (not all inclusive to SD but several others)

Is it possible to have a thread with some of the implemented updates that Auctiva Phase II will have? That might help others to decide whether to hang on or might make the deciding factor easier to leave another service completely once it's rolled out.

Thanks for the heads up Jeff!
Donna
Thanks for the clarification!

I personally don't expect it to always be free...but I hope any fees charged will be reasonable ones.

I am still working my way around the site, seeing what all is on here. I am not seeing anything on an image storage limit, which surprised me. I don't think it would be out of line at some point to charge a small fee for image storage over a certain amount, auction launches over a certain amount, etc.

I've always said I'd rather pay a little more for something that works better and saves me time. But if I can get something that works great for free, I'm sure not complaining! Wink
quote:
Originally posted by starrynight:
Question: How do I make a link or image/link in my signature? Did I goof up on my code, does the forum use different code, or am I just too new to be allowed?

I'm not sure how to do the image/link...but then again..I'm not "all that savvy" when it comes to HTML. <smile>

For using template help, KWK is here, Carolelliott, WAHM92 and CaptainBinghamton and others can help with the tags. Or Magie Noire placed a working guide in the Templates Thread. (it's greek to me <smile>Wink

Good luck,
Donna

http://stores.ebay.com/Starry-Night-Designs?refid=store
Jeff,

I just want to let you know that I am currently sending invoices via Ebay after auction is closed. The reason I use ebay invoicing is that it is flexible. For example, I can change the shipping amount and insurance amount when I send invoice via ebay. This flexibility issue is important because when I do listing, Auctiva automatically forces me to enter an insurance amount purely based on the estimated closing price. Sometimes insurance amount I put in were too low and some times were too high. But Auctiva sends out an invoice right away after auction closes. One time it charged insurance amount to my account with shipping included in the total without even waiting for the customers to pay.

What I do now is that I would put in an estimated insurance amount when I list the item as the lister requires. After auction closes, I send out a correct invoice based on the finally auction price. After the customer pays, I go to Autiva Sales Transation page to purchase insurance, like the one I did today. Some times even this method won't be able for me to purchase insurance through Auctiva. For example, one auction closed at $51.00 and my customer only wanted to purchase a $50 insurance as you can understand why. Because it would cost him another $1.00 just to purchase an extra $1.00 of insurance coverage. Auctiva would only allow me to purchase an insurance coverage from $51 - $100. So I had to buy it from the post office.

Jeff, I am not complaining. I am not that type. I did not even bother to file for a service claim that time even though Auctiva billed me an insurance fee with shipping total included. I just want to let you know that flexibility is a key when you look to fix the check out / insurance purchase process. Hopefully you can continue to make Auctiva go the way you wanted it to go.

Best regards,
quote:
Originally posted by starrynight:
Question: How do I make a link or image/link in my signature? Did I goof up on my code, does the forum use different code, or am I just too new to be allowed?

Hey StarryNight,

When you reply to a thread or start a new one, the text editor that appears has a "url" button at the top. This is what you use when you want to put a link into your comment.
quote:
Originally posted by AngelLisa:
Lmao ... Amen to that, I cant access the boards over there if I wanted too. Eek I got into trouble Frog I promise to behave here though.

Was it the Angel Or the Lisa that gave it away. Razz

I don't know what happened and don't care to know what happpened and please don't leave any intimations of what happened here.

Let's keep any and all negativity away from these boards.

Not that I need to mention this. Auctiva puts up with nothing Lisa and any others that might think twice. Absolutely positively nothing will be tolerated when there are posts that don't follow the guidelines. The thread will be locked immediately by the administrators. I've seen it twice and the persons who run this board are serious about their desire for us to use the forums within the guidelines.

Lisa, if you were locked out of the boards at another venue, then learn from that experience and put your time and energy towards selling!

Just thought I'd give you & everyone else a heads up.

Peace out,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by pitagirl44:
Hi! I'm another migrator from SD. I'm hoping these boards are much more mellow that SD's has been lately. Roll Eyes

Welcome!
Everyone is welcome here.

Glad to see you and if you need any questions answered, there are plenty of techs, customer tickets, phone numbers and live chat to contact.

No drama here..it's not allowed and I thank my lucky stars that the guidelines of a well run forum are kept.

PITA? Does that stand for Pain In The Arse? Or are you as my daughter is...A PETA member.

Just curious!
Peace,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
quote:
Lmao ... Amen to that, I cant access the boards over there if I wanted too. Eek I got into trouble Frog I promise to behave here though.

I don't know what happened and don't care to know what happpened and please don't leave any intimations of what happened here.

Not that I need to mention this. Auctiva puts up with nothing Lisa and any others that might think twice. Absolutely positively nothing will be tolerated when there are posts that don't follow the guidelines. The thread will be locked immediately by the administrators. I've seen it twice and the persons who run this board are serious about their desire for us to use the forums within the guidelines.

Lisa, if you were locked out of the boards at another venue, then learn from that experience and put your time and energy towards selling!

Peace out,
Donna

Well...it means just what you thought!! (Pain in....) lol That's what my hubby calles me anyway. Big Grin

This is definitely hard to get used to. I think I'll try going thru the tutorial. I need to take small steps first! Wink
quote:
I do have a question. I had a lot of templates that I had saved. Am I allowed to use them here or can I use them here?

I don't want to step on anyone's toes so I thought I'd better ask before I might do something I'm not allowd. Confused

I think that depends on the template and the permissions given with it. Of course, if you purchased it somewhere, then you can use it. Many of the contributors to the template warehouse have given permission to use them here. One that I know has is ecloset/fullmoon

You can always email the designer to ask them.

Someone else may have a better answer than me. And I am still navigating the whole template thing here...there is a forum for help, and some helpful links have been posted for me in the last few pages. I just have some reading to do Smile
quote:
quote:
quote:

Peace out,
Donna

Well...it means just what you thought!! (Pain in....) lol That's what my hubby calles me anyway. Big Grin

This is definitely hard to get used to. I think I'll try going thru the tutorial. I need to take small steps first! Wink

Auctiva has an online class for learning a slightly different way of uploading auctions.

Send a customer ticket in and ask about it. I'm sure they'll hold one for everyone!

Ask and ye shall receive!
Donna
quote:
I do have a question. I had a lot of templates that I had saved. Am I allowed to use them here or can I use them here?

I don't want to step on anyone's toes so I thought I'd better ask before I might do something I'm not allowd. Confused

Yep!
Magie Noire placed a tutorial on the templates thread that is step by step.

Good Luck,
Donna
quote:
Hi Suthrnjewl ... Understood. However I wasn't locked out for any reason that your thinking. Cool

Welcome Lisa!

Call me Donna, everyone does as I'm sure you remember from SD.

To clarify, I wasn't thinking anything in regards to your exodus from SD. Just stating the facts here.

If ya'll know me from the SD boards..well, I pretty much stay the straight and narrow. Still a fun person, but I follow the rules. <smile>

Enjoy the boards and glean alot of information!
Peace,
Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl
quote:
quote:
Hi Suthrnjewl ... Understood. However I wasn't locked out for any reason that your thinking. Cool

Welcome Lisa!

Call me Donna, everyone does as I'm sure you remember from SD.

To clarify, I wasn't thinking anything in regards to your exodus from SD. Just stating the facts here.

If ya'll know me from the SD boards..well, I pretty much stay the straight and narrow. Still a fun person, but I follow the rules. <smile>

Enjoy the boards and glean alot of information!
Peace,
Donna
Frog Yes Mame, I mean Donna I remember. And I know your a no nonsense kinda lady, thats what I've always liked about ya.

Well I've got most of my images copied to my computer, I had like 500 images in SD and dummy me doesn't keep a copy. Heading to church now but going to start up loading some here and do a auction or two tonight.

I've glanced over the site, seems like there is more to it here then SD but maybe thats just me but looks like the listing part is pretty general so if I can master that I can worrry about the rest later.

Anyway I am sure I'll have tons of ???? so I'll hunt you or Danielle down sooner or later.

Thanx for the Welcome BTW. Wink
quote:
I would like to say one other thing. THANK YOU for actually responding to my post. I posted questions/comments several times elsewhere, but I was completely ignored. It's nice having someone talk to me.

If you need any help with the templates just hollar - I'm AKA eCloset, Fullmoon, Danielle or just plain D. over yonder Wink
quote:
I would like to say one other thing. THANK YOU for actually responding to my post. I posted questions/comments several times elsewhere, but I was completely ignored. It's nice having someone talk to me.

You're Welcome!
I've tried to be a great hostess over here. <smile>

PIArse...Oh I've been called that far too many times and deservedly, too. Notice thats the first one that I thought of...ha!

Glad to have you here.
Peace,
Donna
quote:
I think that depends on the template and the permissions given with it. Of course, if you purchased it somewhere, then you can use it. Many of the contributors to the template warehouse have given permission to use them here. One that I know has is ecloset/fullmoon

Oooh yea! I was just thinking that the only thing I really miss about SD was the Template Warehouse. I'm gonna get to emailing the owners of my fave templates right now!

quote:
Originally posted by clausbe:
quote:

Oooh yea! I was just thinking that the only thing I really miss about SD was the Template Warehouse. I'm gonna get to emailing the owners of my fave templates right now!

Here's a copy and paste in regards to the Template Warehouse, Note I didn't state SD Template Warehouse....(the owner is on another message board I belong to http://p2.forumforfree.com/index.php?mforum=auctionsellersm
)

"that the Template Warehouse is private property. The web space is owned by me, and the templates and images are owned by their respective designers."

99.9% of the designers are great folks and will gladly allow you to continue to use them as long as you ask and keep the pertinent info intact. I would've said 100% are great folks cause they are 100% great folks. Nobody would believe that kinda stat, so I put 99.9. <smile>

The Warehouse does not belong to SD..it's totally separate and has nothing to do with the owner of SD.

By the way..have you checked out Auctiva's Templates? You'll see some familiar work from some familiar Template Warehouse designers. (psssssssst plus they won a contest and got paid buckeroo's, too)

Good Luck!
Enjoy the service,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by gail8180:
Hi!

Another migrator here. I just found this thread, haven't had time to read the boards much. I've been too busy trying to transfer all my custom templates to Auctiva and I'm still not done. whew! Razz

Welcome!

So NICE to see you!

Come on in! We have some really nice folks and some really intelligent sellers here. Nice bantering back and forth.

Need me? Find me!

Peace,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by mtnguy:
My daze of SD are long gone now. Thought I'd stop by and wave.

WELCOME!

How's that winter weather up there in Maine? Glad to see you and thanks for leaving a note here for us.

Long gone from SD? That seems to be happening.

Thanks for the wave and a sweet Florida wave back at cha!

Same goes for you..if you need anything, please don't fail to ask.

Sometimes dazed,
Donna
<smile>
quote:
Originally posted by Suzie-Q:
Suzieqs Chiming in.. Hey Suthrnjewl. Aren't weren't you also a member of the now defunct 0-oasis.com group globug and I had started?

Good morning,

Who knows? <smile>

I join ecommerce sites quite often. It's the only type of groups that I join. I like bouncing things off other sellers.

If I belonged to your group at one time, I'm sure it was a good one.

Glad you're here!
Donna
Hello old-fellow SDers! I am back again, this time to stay!!

All auctions that were set to launch on Sat 3/4 and Sun 3/5 never went anyplace - just sat in the lister. Many, many people very angry!

I have paid my last $8.95 to that broken down company.

My question - is there an easy way to move all my pics & templates from SD over to here?

Please keep in mind I am not too computer savvy.

Thanks for any help.

suzzeemac
In all honesty, I seriously doubt, SpareDollar will be in operation beyond, eBay Live. Tomas said himself, that he had to update SD to comply with eBay's coding requirements by June. It's mid, March and he's out golfing! Hey, he has his priorities, dontcha' know. Why SDers continue on there is wayyyyy beyond me. Tomas' has doubled the fees to pay off his wife's new BMW before he jumps ship. Without fixing one thing! I could be wrong and I HOPE I am wrong. Time will tell.

Tomas lost me as a loyal paying customer when he failed to follow through with upgrades, showing zero concern for his customers and when he failed to control his looney bin AHL forum.

SpareDollar doesn't meet my standards or needs.

Oh yeah, welcome to any new migrators, lol! Frog
Ok-I've done all my new listings the last couple of months through Auctiva and I absolutely LOVE it! Now comes the work. I have 1800+ eBay store items done through SD that now need to be moved here. Is there a tutorial for the best way to do it? Is it just the images that need to be re-linked?
Thanks in advance. I can't take SD one more day!
The easiest way is to use our Import feature. If those 1800 items are all on eBay we should be able to import them to our site and we'll even get the images and import them to your account here and change the HTML to point to the images on our site instead of SD. Doing those 2 things should be most of the work you need to move those 1800 listings here and it's all automated.

There is an import button on our "Closed" listings page. You check the box next to the ones you want imported and then click the Import Listings button.

You can file a support case on our help page and we can help you get them all. Be sure to let them know you have 1800 listings in your eBay Store and you'd like us to import them all and create saved listings for them.
quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
A concerned Auctiva Customer.

Auctiva Question:
Posted March 19, 2006 05:50 PM

A concerned Auctiva CEO.

Auctiva Answer:
Posted March 19, 2006 06:26 PM

There are some things money can't buy, Auctiva's free!

Priceless.

Welcome to Auctiva! Smile

Between you and me...I'd GLADLY pay for it.
(don't tell anyone!!!)
quote:

You can file a support case on our help page and we can help you get them all. Be sure to let them know you have 1800 listings in your eBay Store and you'd like us to import them all and create saved listings for them.

Will the automation affect only those auctions not created through Auctiva? I'm not sure if I could remember myself which were and which were created here and which were created there without viewing a significant amount of them manually.

Looking at the listings on the 'closed' page it doesn't seem as though all 1800 are there. Maybe around 700 or so?

(Would it better to discuss this with support? I don't want to take up too much space with this, but it also might be helpful for other SD migrants. Just let me know...)
I believe we cap imported listings when a person signs up to 200 listings. I checked your account and set your saved listings filter to "Imported listngs" and I saw about that many.

You can use that to find out which you have imported, and which you created yourself on our site.

When you contact support they will be able to import all of your current listings and up to 3 months back of old listings. That should get you the rest of your listings. I think telling them that when you signed up we imported 200 listings but you have 1800+ on eBay and would like us to import the rest would do the trick.

Once that has happened they will be in your Import Listings folder in your saved listings. If you've printed the list of listings you've already manually created yourself on our site you could then delete any from the import listings that were duplicates.
who is this person that you speak of? no real wisdom here *laf!* just good ol' school of hard knocks Wink

or were you being sarcastic? That's it! I knew it! You hateful hateful person!!!! (just kidding Frog)

I'm glad to be here so can continue learning from all the fine folks such as yourself. We all have our areas of knowledge and it's nice to be surrounded by persons such as yourself that I can learn from. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by wayoutwest:
who is this person that you speak of? no real wisdom here *laf!* just good ol' school of hard knocks Wink

or were you being sarcastic? That's it! I knew it! You hateful hateful person!!!! (just kidding Frog)

I'm glad to be here so can continue learning from all the fine folks such as yourself. We all have our areas of knowledge and it's nice to be surrounded by persons such as yourself that I can learn from. Smile

GOOD MORNING!

Thanks for your postings to me and NO I wasn't being sarcastic. <neener>

Anyhoooooooo...I thought I'd take a few seconds to let you know that the help ticket is a great resource if you need any questions answered and quickly. Normal time for me is within 15 to 30 minutes.

There's stickies on each thread but alot of times, people don't go into them to find info because they're frustrated. So peruse those first and familiarize yourself with the goings on.

Help tickets are on the top. You'll have a running tab on what's been answered and what is open. Also, you get to rank the Customer Service whether it met your needs or not. This lets CEO Jeff know what's going on at a glance.

The online classes are great, too and offer lots of insight. If a person sits through one of those online classes first..then they should be good to go for setting up their profiles for listing.

You might want to take a moment and pop into the templates here. The staff works hard on them plus, oh my gosh...Auctiva had a contest for template design and our own KWK and WAHM took home $$$. Their designed templates can be viewed with the other templates. Imagine that...acknowledgement of templates and the developers of those templates.

Steve, I've not had any problems with scheduling items. Because there have been times when I designed a new auction and didn't error check it, scheduled it and then it wouldn't go. My own fault for not error checking..that's the way folks learn though..right?

When the transfer of the servers to a new locale happened a few weeks ago...I remembered not to have any auctions scheduled to upload knowing the situation could run longer than anticipated. In real life I always plan for bumps in the road and I try to remember that in my dealings with selling online.

Auctiva was good to their word and kept us apprised. The message board is housed on another server which makes it easy to stay in touch with us. No OLE error messages.

Now, I'm not saying Auctiva is perfect..but it works for me. Nobody is perfect just as nothing is perfect.

I've stated all along that Auctiva suits MY needs. But I've been here since last summer and watched this service really move along. If it hadn't been for malicious bidders on my eBay account, I'd have been completely moved out of my old service SD a few months earlier. Auctiva moved 400 of my existing auctions over for me..but hard work got the last 400 plus auctions, pics and more moved over. If there's one thing I'm not..that's lazy. It was time consuming but in the long run, my auctions run smoother, my auctions look better, the pics are crisper and more.

Take your time and root around the stickies, take an online class or just hang out with we already Auctiva members..then I think you can make a logical decision. In the end, you might like Auctiva or you might not.

And know what? There's nothing wrong with not liking a service..last time I checked this was America and we could like whatever we chose. <smile>

It should be whatever suits a persons needs.

As I said earlier, thanks for all your recommendations in the past to free services such as AVG, SPYBOT, SPYWAREBLASTER and more. They work great and everytime that I recommend them to another I think of your signature with all the links. <smile> Free doesn't mean less quality..it can be better quality at the right price.

We're not a real chatty group over here as versus what you're used to. I'll tell you that right up front...we tend to get in the trenches, get our work done and play very little. It's just a different mentality of looking at online time.

I'm also looking forward to your time, opinions and more with us over at the Auction Sellers Motivators, too. Such a nice group of persons.

Blessings Steve,
Donna
quote:
I believe we cap imported listings when a person signs up to 200 listings. I checked your account and set your saved listings filter to "Imported listngs" and I saw about that many.

You can use that to find out which you have imported, and which you created yourself on our site.

When you contact support they will be able to import all of your current listings and up to 3 months back of old listings. That should get you the rest of your listings. I think telling them that when you signed up we imported 200 listings but you have 1800+ on eBay and would like us to import the rest would do the trick.

Once that has happened they will be in your Import Listings folder in your saved listings. If you've printed the list of listings you've already manually created yourself on our site you could then delete any from the import listings that were duplicates.

Thanks Jeff. I opened a new ticket just now. Hopefully it'll all go smoothly *fingers crossed*

Thanks a million for the help!
quote:
Originally posted by scholartime:
Mike is awesome! I would have asked him to marry me at the end of the one live class I took, but I'm already married. 23 years tomorrow! Big Grin

~Lisa

Lisa!

23 years? CONGRATULATIONS!

I celebrated my 28th in December.

Ahhhhhhhhh..never know Mike might just take you up on that marriage proposal anyway.

The classes are great and Auctiva does a good job of running them. I just wish more persons would sign up for them.

Congrats and Have a Happy Time Celebrating!
Donna
quote:
quote:
Mike is awesome! I would have asked him to marry me at the end of the one live class I took, but I'm already married. 23 years tomorrow! Big Grin

~Lisa

Lisa!

Ahhhhhhhhh..Bla, Bla Bla.

Arr, tis a strange time indeed! I come across me ol' lady thirty years agone today. An' a red letter day it was, me Mateys. I rate it right up there with Niner-one-one and the crash of the Space Shuttle. An' a comely young wench she was, back then! Ol' battle-ax is still here, too, in charge of the grub n' swabbin' the decks, an' beatin' the crew, an' whatnot, like a good girl should, harrrr. I reckon I'll keep here around. So dern hard to break in a new one these days, y'knows.

Avast,
CB
CBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Lemme tell ya something..the lil woman that lives with you? She must be a saint to put up with you for so long! <smile>

Like a good girl? You're just taunting me now and trying to get my goat. <smile>

You wouldn't trade that beauuuuutiful battle axe for a wife for a new model anyway...cause I can NOT imagine how hard it would be for the sweet young thing to break YOU in at your excellerated age. Nyuck Nyuck.

Happy Anniversary. Take the wench out for a wonnnderful evening on the town and then smooch till the cows come home!
<wink>

I'm so glad to see you around.

Tee Hee,
Donna

PS I'm telling McHale. You blah blah blah'd me. I guess that's better than yada yada'ing me. I'm still telling.
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Binghamton:
quote:
quote:

~Lisa

Lisa!

Ahhhhhhhhh..Bla, Bla Bla.

Arr, tis a strange time indeed! I come across me ol' lady thirty years agone today. An' a red letter day it was, me Mateys. I rate it right up there with Niner-one-one and the crash of the Space Shuttle. An' a comely young wench she was, back then! Ol' battle-ax is still here, too, in charge of the grub n' swabbin' the decks, an' beatin' the crew, an' whatnot, like a good girl should, harrrr. I reckon I'll keep here around. So dern hard to break in a new one these days, y'knows.

Avast,
CB

Lol, too funny. Frog
I'm just online for a moment..

Welcome!

Please sign up for the online class..it will take you step by step to learn Auctiva. That way you don't have to go between FAQ's and more..it's all very clear and concise.

If you have any problems, be sure to click help above. It will take you to a ticket system where you can send questions. Auctiva has staff that are very prompt in their responses.

If you need anything else, please do NOT hesitate to get in touch with me and I'll try to make the transition a smooth one.

Once again...
WELCOME TO AUCTIVA! You will find (and I'm serious) that Auctiva works for a myriad of reasons. I have at any given time 500+ auctions going via Auctiva..if it didn't work I'd be elsewhere.

Good Luck!

You'll see quite a few familiar faces here and we all wish you mucho money-o. <smile>

Take care,
Donna

edited to add this:
Tomas SMACKED BFs hand? That's just wrong for so many reasons.
Sure you didn't bump your head? Tomas told BF to shut his piehole? Hard to imagine. Considering he's allowed BF to spew his sardonic wisdom all over everyone for years.

I guess, Tomas didn't like it when BF finally spewed it all over him. If that's what he did. Not being able to read the boards, I have no idea. If you come over, why not do it because Auctiva offers superior auction management and customer service?

Best of all, its FREE.
quote:
So dern hard to break in a new one these days, y'knows.

Avast,
CB

CB?
You Silly Silly Man!

What the heck kinda profile pic do you have up?
<smile>

Darnit!
I had to save the pic to my computer so I could view it.

You KNOW I'm an old woman with 20 inch thick reading glasses.
<wink>

Remote Linking Forbidden!
You go!
Suthrnjewl<-------remote linking right now (ha)

Neener!
WHY would you want to disable store window? I must have missed something.
Thanks,
~Lisa
quote:
Go to...Account Preferences.

Then scroll down to...Account Preferences.

3rd check box (Enable Auctiva Store Window)

Make sure this box is NOT checked. If checked, uncheck it. Then remember to save your preferences.

That will take care of it. Smile
I don't think I thanked you for your Congrats!

We had a great dinner at an all-you-can eat, pig-out style restaurant, Tucano's, and then saw Memoirs of a Geisha. The BOOK was fabulous!! Don't quite know how I feel about the movie.

Our kids were having a party back here at the house when we returned home. Well, they actually have parties 3-4 nights a week and I trust them AND their friends, so it was just another night at the Armstrong's! Smile

~Lisa

quote:
quote:

~Lisa

Lisa!

Ahhhhhhhhh..never know Mike might just take you up on that marriage proposal anyway.

The classes are great and Auctiva does a good job of running them. I just wish more persons would sign up for them.

Congrats and Have a Happy Time Celebrating!
Donna
quote:
quote:
Captain, where have you been hiding?
I know where. The capt doubts us. Implying we're self destructing on another message board and making fun of us. You stinker! Frog

Auctiva is here to stay and we're kicking rump! We're probably 25x+ the size of that other place and growing 5x as fast. If anyone is self destructing it's them and not us! Frog

So, we have double agents, lol! Frog

There's something to be said for L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y!

Something the 'other place' has been lacking in for a good 2 years. Trust is an important aspect in any relationship. A business relationship is no different. Sellers want to know they're valued. It's difficult to feel valued in a hostile forum environment that isn't governed with care. Not to mention paying month after month for a service that is broken.
quote:
WHY would you want to disable store window? I must have missed something.
Thanks,
~Lisa
quote:
Go to...Account Preferences.

Then scroll down to...Account Preferences.

3rd check box (Enable Auctiva Store Window)

Make sure this box is NOT checked. If checked, uncheck it. Then remember to save your preferences.

That will take care of it. Smile

gotshirtey wanted to disable it. So, I told him/her how to.
quote:
Originally posted by gotshirtey:
one quick question. i was advised to opt out of the 'Auctiva Gallery' before generating a token. can somebody explain how i do that.

thanks. i really hope that Auctiva will work for me because i don't think i can stomach SD/IF for much longer.

Did you figure this out yet?

If not just give a hollar!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.