Skip to main content

To follow it, you actually have to go back and reconstruct the deletes in your mind, in their proper places, and then 're-read' the flow of thought. That's the only way it will make sense. I just did that to make sure I'm staying straight with what I said and meant. This venue does have its limitations. Wink It's ok if you get lost, I do too. We'll manage. WinkWink

edit - Miss M, like Miss S. says, you are an essential part of all this, NEVER a third wheel. When you are gone you are sorely missed.

edit/edit - I would never put this thread on email. Are you kidding!
Well good viewers, so completes another exciting episode of "Life, it's all a bunch of electrons" brought to you by the US Auctiva community group with guest apperances from across the pond in blighty.

Fear not normal, sorry abnormal service will resume when the cast have had a chance to recharge, tune in later for answers to :-

Does ninth have a snake or is it a fidgety hose ?
What do you get if you cross a spider with a fly ?
Are hot cross buns really that hairy ?
Why are pretzels so hazardous to your toes ?
And will the snow fairy appear to kablona ?

These may get answered and many more confusing issues raised (and thank goodness edits don't create extra mails) in the next exciting episode, same channel, soon . . . .
Hi Ms M, I'm fine especially as I don't have any pets, as a kid yes but got more sense now I'm the one to look after them.

I will always make a fuss of others peoples cats, yep I'm a cat person, wouldn't have one now though.

Trouble with pets are they don't take days off from work because they don't work, they get free food, accomodation, private health care, grooming and transport just like a perpetual teenager and then all of a sudden they are geriatric, no in between Frown

Looks like pic wars have started, next should be something to take on the owl any offers all you with massive picture libraries ?

edit - Thats a cracker of an owl picture Smile
Choo, you are SO right about pets! But I still couldn't live without 'em Smile
Every animal I've ever had was rescued in some way (usually by me personally) which is why I always seem to end up with so many at once...3 dogs! Only wanted one, but oh well! I've had cats too, love cats & dogs. I even had lizards a couple of times, big ones (ninth would be proud of me HA) but I like the furry animals the best Smile

And the way my area is changing so fast I'm glad to have the big dog here...
OK for the record. I do not wear cowboy boots much and when I do only ostrich or snakeskin. Definitely NO cowboy hat.
Ninth, I was working at the pretzel factory till 4 and will do so again today Frown
Wish I would have been home making pretzels though Big Grin
Well this post has gotten really difficult to follow.
See you all later and have fun!
Edit: Sorry to disillusion our many viewers out there as to my image but keep trying!
Well this is a fine to do, 6 hours since the last post on here, that will not do ladies and gentlemen our viewers will be dissapointed and we cannot have that.

I hope the late shift can do somewhat better !!!

Yes Ms M I saw the note about bumping, however if a poster needs a reply who are we not to assist a fellow seller. Mind you it does appear to be staying high up due little other activity tonight.

Goodnight, from the UK, half past midnight here Smile
Hi ya'll. Smile
It does look quiet around here. I'm not staying but had to come see how you sweet folks are doing today.
quote:
When 'those two' are here, it's pretty much ALWAYS difficult to follow...

Hey, Miss M, surely "those two" isn't Ninth and me! Eek I know that can't be because our posts make perfectly good sense. Wink

I saw the note on the poll thread about bumping and apologized. That was me and I won't do it again. Roll Eyes I can most always find something to say. lol

Ninth had 8 votes last time I looked. I thought that was funny... I mean, what's the point of voting now? Big Grin

I'm not sure how well I'll help on the late shift tonight. I'll be back at least to say howdy again. That is, if anyone else is here.

Hi Ninth. WinkWink
Hey Miss M. I just almost missed ya. If it weren't for that crumb thread (thanks Choo! That got really annoying!!!), I'd be gone already. Wink

I'm doing soooo wonderful, if I was any better, I wouldn't be able to stand myself! lol How about you?
I'll be back to visit with you for a little while, after while. Big Grin Dunno about till 2a.m. Wink

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.