Skip to main content

Hi ya'll. Thanks Miss M. Wink You sure do take good care of me! Doncha dear friend? Big Grin

Zeb, that midnight thing's part of our Dark Side. Huh, Miss M? Cool
Me? Enjoy th' snow??? I love snow, period (not yellow o' course!). 'Specially gettin' snowed in. Roll Eyes
Yeh, Ninth gets all th' cookies 'n' brownies. What can I say? That adorable li'l fly swept me off all eight o' my feeties WinkWink 'n' flew me away on his gossamer wings with all th' mighty rescues, savin' me from th' horrors of my naive acceptance Roll Eyes of Choo's VIP ticket (Hi Choo, you sly one, you!) which got me strapped unmercifully to th' cow catcher (yet again, not to be confused with a cattle guard Big Grin) screamin' fer help (woe is me!) while waitin' to become splattered bug guts in th' showdown 'tween him 'n' Jeff S! Eek

N, I'm workin' on that website now... well, not right now obviously or I wouldn't be here. Eh, I only know a little bit... 'nough to get me by 'n' hopefully 'nough to keep me outa trouble. Big Grin Love learnin' though.
I think it's okay to say what we sell, as it's alright to have links here that lead to wherever we want. Can't wait to get mine live and will put it in my siggy. Smile I sell mostly vintage lingerie and some shoes and boots, pretty much vintage there too. A little other stuff occasionally but that's what I have th' most of & lingerie is where my passion lies, as my collection will attest to. Big Grin

Taz, where ya be? You're as scarce as myself 'round these here parts lately. Just why IS that? Razz Cool

Anyone heard from Pete? Where's Jeff S & kbalona? Did I miss any regular posters here?

Hi Ninth... Smile

What a mess of a post! Big GrinBig Grin
Hi there Miss S. Wouldn't you know it would take an eye catching lil' spidey gal in sexy lingerie to bring ol' Ninth back to the posting follies. (not that I had planned to stay away much longer anyway, can only lurk for so long. Wink) What does spyder lingerie look like anyway? Eight legs, eight eyes, eight....??? Whoa!!!

Yes, where ARE the missing posters? They're worse than me. They could at least check in once in a while! Frown

Anyway Hi everybody. "I'll be BAAAAK", soon. Big Grin
quote:
Taz, where ya be? You're as scarce as myself 'round these here parts lately. Just why IS that? Razz Cool

Hey all, I'm still around just getting ready for work right now. This crazy work schedule and the OT has me spinning in circles, not to mention my new found love. Trying to keep up with her and and spend quality time together does keep me busy the rest of the time. Working OT first shift Saturday and then switch to 3rd for Sunday night so not much chance of seeing me around this weekend, although I do try to check the board just cannot find much time to post Frown .
The thread does seem to have slowed a good bit but it still has some legs
Bug spray, phew, whispering ... takes courage to ask questions around here, never know what twisted conotation may be attached when Ms M is involved. Eek

Hi JeffS long time no see in here, well at least you're lurking Wink

A record of nothing better to do ??

No, that's demeaning the epic thread, it has evolved a life of it's own, probably find that one of us is really computer generated and provokes responses when it feels lonely, I wonder which of us it is ?

Could be Ms M, perhaps she wasn't talking bug spray afterall. Wink
Smile Eek Frown Confused Wink Red Face Razz Cool Smile Eek Big Grin Smile Eek Roll Eyes Mad Smile Frown Big Grin Wink ConfusedSmile Eek Frown Confused Wink Red Face Razz Cool Smile Eek Roll Eyes Mad Smile Frown Big Grin Wink ConfusedSmile Eek Frown Confused Wink Red Face Razz Cool Smile Eek Roll Eyes Mad Smile Frown Big Grin Wink Confused Wink Confused Smile Eek Frown Confused Wink Red Face Razz Cool Smile Eek Roll Eyes Mad Smile Frown Big Grin Wink ConfusedSmile Eek Frown Confused Wink Red Face Razz Cool Smile Eek Roll Eyes Mad Smile Frown Big Grin Wink ConfusedSmile Eek Frown Roll Eyes Mad Smile Frown Big Grin Wink Confused Smile Eek Frown Confused Wink Red Face Razz Cool Smile Eek Roll Eyes Mad Smile :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :D Wink :confused::) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :( :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused::) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused:

Yea, well sometimes things just don't work the way you want them to. Now if this stupid forum software only had a preview function...
Last edited by jeffs
quote:
Taz is too busy bending pretzels to be lonely.

No more pretzels for me! No Sirree,I moved into the subterranean world. Now working in the coal industry, albeit above ground. Got my foot in the door of a multi -national company that is in a rapid expansion mode Smile Big Grin .
Now as fer da GodMothers Lieutenants, I do believe I saw those Molls at Magoo's a couple a weeks ago and had to send them packing, after informing them this is not that type of establishment O'course. To which they replied they were packin guns.
My reply naturally was you guys should not be dressed as woman because no-one here is interested in women packin guns. This naturally raises the question of is Miss M really Miss M AKA the GodMother really MR M and is there a Mini M running around also?
I guess I will leave Y'all to hash this out and hypothesize is it real or is it Mammorex?
Now Miss M or whatever your name is don't be fallin off your chair in a laughing fit.
As fer me well tis Thursday and da pool table be callin me name so the little lady and I are goin out fer a few cold frosties.
quote:
Originally posted by member_8880:
Ok Jeff, how long did it take you to do that Big Grin

Ah-HA...you ARE one of 'us people' Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Done pretty fast using copy and paste-paste-paste. But the forum software seems to have some sort of limit (or something does) where it only shows a certain number of the icons. I can't find any error in the text that would make it stop showing all but the "wink" icons. Being there is no preview on messages, you can't experiment and play with the message until you get it right.

quote:
Looks more like he has finally cracked under the strain of :- "bitch or not to bitch that is the confusion" Wink

D'Oh!
Good mornin'/afternoon/evenin' ya'll.
quote:
you can't experiment and play with the message until you get it right.
Sure ya can Jeff... just use th' edit button. Big Grin

Miss M, that can't be you! Her hair's th' wrong color but I won't tell anyone... we'll let 'em think it is. Wink
Hey, I'm workin' on an email to ya. Can't seem to keep 'em short. Big Grin

Hi Taz. Sure am happy to hear all's goin' well for ya! Choo, I'm sleepwalkin' now, my normal state of mind. Roll Eyes

Ninth, spyder lingerie looks normal, doncha know silly!? It's part o' my quick-change-disguise wardrobe. You're kissin' up now, aren't ya? Wink Well then, I'm just gonna go pout! Razz

N, where ya be girl? Been thinkin' about ya. Smile Are ya gonna be one o' them with 100+ store items? I wonder if I could keep up with that much, gettin' it posted and knowin' which is which. It's th' similar ones I worry most about gettin' mixed up.

What, no Zeb lately? Why? Eek Is it Spring-like there? Is that it?
Hey Pete good to see you back Smile. Starting to think we had lost you. As for what is going on? well this is a thread about nothing! So of course not much of anything and a whole of nothing with a bit of sanity mixed in for good measure.
Has been a couple of IDIOTS posting in the real world that have called certain thread members a few off color things and been sent packing. Best bet is spend a few hors and get caught up as you get the chance Big Grin

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.