Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by ~Zebra~:
hey Missy ~ g'morning! Smile

N ?... you never replied about your avi issue! ... what's the deal darlin' ? Confused
OH yes!!! whew, been off taking care of things on de other forum...etc.
I tried but id didn't work. However, I have it uploaded FINALLY to auctiva images. So next I just have to take time to link it here right?
quote:
Where on the www are you all, this will not dooooo !!
OOOhh Choo! Like I said busy!
It is quieter and quieter and quieter....had zeb and not come along this woulda died sooner! well slower!
What is the deal??? dahlins????
Thanks Choo for your response. Smile Hi everyone. Hugs Miss M.

Just for the record, I didn't mistakenly eat my pretty gossamer winged li'l fly. No way! Eek Who would rescue me when I get myself lost or stuck on a cow catcher or somethin'? Hmmm? Help me Ninth! WinkWink
I'll be back soon to say more and answer your questions/comments N. You too Choo. And o' course what ever else I find to blab about. Big Grin
Hi N Glad to see ya finally got your turtle AVI!
Miss S why da ell did yer eat da fly?
Miss M da rats R on da loose!!
I leave Y'al fer a few days and y'all go to skit!
Dis will nae do!
Da red shirt be flyin igh bove da decksails'da plank be drawn and da impostors be waitin der pennance!
Now the Zeb be sayin he were postin on da Gold after he stalked me Silver! So he bought hisself a pass on da green-mile fer is trute in everting silly.
All ye posers be for earned and bakerds warned dat Taz is still aron boot mayhaps only on de ocaasioanl side of tings
Now where be da posers o tink day can can venture intae da Garden "O" nuncents and post battle wit da Auctiva fateful? Or wood dat be faithful?
OH BTW Hello all! I stil be kickin but just not avin da time ter post ere fer da temporal space dat y'all be occupyin!
In udder woids me time clock is slightly askew from da rest of ye peeples!
Da new job is GR8 and all de OT I want! But da guvment want to take all me pieces O eight so I be workin only 6 10 hour days and takin a day to meself!
Kinder ard ter be in a new relationship an be woikin a new job at da same temporal continuum!
quote:
Originally posted by Shadeaux:
Just for the record, I didn't mistakenly eat my pretty gossamer winged li'l fly. No way! Eek Who would rescue me when I get myself lost or stuck on a cow catcher or somethin'? Hmmm? Help me Ninth! WinkWink

Don't you worry none my bulbous little spidey gal. Ninth is always close by, ready ta respond ta da call o' luv. WinkWink
That's more like it only thing is where is Pete, hope he is just to busy to post !

Oh, by the way just seen flaming Dave's drivel and responded accordingly, thanks for all the support, I can assure one and all that I only use the name ChooChooGuy here. I was going to reveal my trading name on here shortly but obviously we are tainted by association to greedbay. So we catch the odd nasty infection from it, do not want it to spread to my sales especially with the open season on seller feedback looming, so ChooChooGuy stays Razz

Seen this sort of thing happen to a colleague where I used to work, that was sad case too, nevermind, business as usual. Smile

Smile retal kcab
Morning everyone,

Wow it looks like the old days when everyone was posting at the same time Smile

Big hugs back at ya Miss S! Still wainting for my email (tapping foot) Big Grin (kidding, I got it, thanks)

I gotta tease Taz a little bit, I think you forgot all about us didn't you Smile Good to see ya and glad things are going well for you. Isn't it great when life seems to work out?

Ummm Ninth...do you really think it's a good idea to describe a lady (even a spider lady) as bulbous? Big Grin Big Grin Go on, knock him out for that one Miss S!

Choo I was very upset with 'other poster'. I'M the only one that's supposed to pick on you Big Grin Don't like anyone else stealing my action. Auctiva really dropped the ball on this one..reported every hour on the hour last night and again this AM. But enough of that carp...
(But dammm, now we'll never know your trading name...bummer)

Soooo, what shall I send you?? I'm still thinking...it has to be something good but I'm still not sure...Don't worry, I'll come up with something Big Grin
HOLY me turtle....I am quite aghast at the post directed at choo! I also reported it...slow ????may be the word for it. A lot could happen in the meantime.
I guess they allow people to flame Auctiva so maybe they don't differentiate between a Software program and tech dept and real people using their product. I did look up their note in Read First and pasted it below..is vague I guess.
I admin and mod another forum and I am shocked they allow links to other sites in that category on their support forum.....but I guess they don't distinguish between this and that.
I'll say!!! there is a good reason not to id ourselves huh?
Ok woke me up big time today, I have to run, I'm staying in MY SHELL for a couple of days! No way am I stickin' my head very fer out.
quote:
Welcome to our online community. We have added this area so that customers can discuss and solve problems they encounter, share tips and tricks, and anything else Auctiva.We realize the importantance of timely information to our customers and know that we aren't always available 100% of the time. It is our hope that in these cases you will be able to use these boards to reach out and help each other.

If you require a response or faster help then use our help request form on the Help page of our site.
Well!! ~ Sweet Piles o' Sugar Plums!! And I was so looking forward to a chance for smokin' out that paltry little pervert! Eek

Only had a minute or two this morning to catch a wiff o' whut was going on Choo...with really no time at all to get involved before taking off for appointments today.
BUT I COULD HARDLY WAIT to finish up my rounds and get back here and do a little ZEBRA-DANCE on that SNAKE! Mad
Darn!...And I had such a gooood load of Pooh to dump on that critter! Frown
Oh well...On the other hand I'm very happy to see that ya'll got him * poofed * (hi Missy!) right outta' here anyway! Smile
For the record Choo... I seriously doubt you actually really need any help with the occasional putrid vermin-iculite...cuz anyone with any snap at all can easily appreciate the reputation you've both earned and deserve. Wink On the other hand (yep..that's 3 hands altogether)... I'm really looking forward to gettin' me very own blow-up doll from ya' somehow. I don't think it's quite fair Missy should have all the fun...even if she is purdier dan me! Confused They wouldn't happen to be like those I spied at the Oct-07 "Adult Treasure Expo" in Japan would they?? (srch: wired.com Wink ) I could jez see some smirky-dirks a'huffin anda puffin on dem tings. Ewwwww! Eek Wink

Anyway!....
HOT DOGGY!! ~~ Tazzy-boy is BACK! Good to see yer snippin' little fuzzy-butt back here fer a change. Smile Forget Choo's cross-Altlantic english tho ---you're the one that shoourdoo tawllk fuhnny Taz! -- Yep!...Eyezza postin on da' Gold dis berry moment! Cool Also, Dat green mile don't worry me none pal....cuz suck'n bad juju on the dead-horse plank is a piece-o'-pie fer this donkey! Big Grin

And all of a sudden!... The Ninth-Wave comes a'splashing back up on the shore! This thread is all your fault anyway Ninth! Nobody's gonna' fergit THAT!! Razz I saw ya' startin' to zero-in on that slithering-DummKopf! And with all dem many fly-eye-balls ..I'm sure you got a whole different scope for lining up yer target in the cross-hairs! Speak'n of splashing.. wanna' see how da zebra boy (notice the stripes) went look'n fer reminiscence from back in my foaling days in Aloha Land? -- Hang as many as you like or can...dude!! ~~~ but whatever ya' do... DO hang on!! Razz YeeeHaawww! Eek Big Grin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU32QuXppkQ

Hey 'N' ~ HOLYcongrats on the Avi! -- bout time too! Heck I thought I had somehow psst ya' off ....or sumpn like dat. Frown Only thing is... (and I'm hesitant to bring it up) but why not turn around so's you can see what's goin on! Roll Eyes Shucks 'N' i'm jus kidd'n. Big Grin Here's to hope'n you're pulling down some big-gravy bucks with all those listings you said you been up to crank'n out!

Shadeaux! ... I'm crushed! Ninth always gets all the glory (as well as the cookies). <sniff> Woe is me! Frown Don't noboby luv a sweet little zebra no more?? Confused --- Leaves nuth'n left to do at night but put the PFloyd on continuous replay with Nobody Home
Just hope yer enjoying the beautiful snowflakes my dear...way on up there in Breezy-Fresh flatland Tejas ~oh my!!!Razz Big Grin Brrrrrrr!! Never could get my BarB'Q going in Amarillo. <snicker> (oh yeah btw: rules say "no-whack'n when it's snowing" Razz )

ok ya'll...that's the way it is then... Friday night... no shot at the flamer...no email...no inflatable... no fair! and NO FUN!! Frown Mad ~~ Wink
-- where's my gittar... just gonna' have to dump the tears for fears, and git howlin with them moody blues tonite!! Frown Red Face

~Zeb~ Razz Wink Big Grin Cool
Hi Zebra,

quote:
This thread is all your fault anyway Ninth! Nobody's gonna' fergit THAT!!

UH-OH...(trying to make myself very tiny) Actually it's MY fault...Here's the link to a thread we all effectively hijacked before we really even knew each other

https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/628609941/m/1091067162

We had alot of fun tho...

So you're the surfer dude huh? Great video. I love the water but never tried surfing..kind of hard to surf on Lake Michigan Big Grin Mostly I just end up just trying to get the dead fish out of my hair, ewww. OK not really, our beaches are pretty nice, tho I prefer a pool with a diving board Smile

Taz, I never did get around to calling but you were right about the rest of your suggestions. I even got a return email from Auctiva Mike (thank you Mike). So at least after some effort we got results.

So Choo..you owe us now Big Grin (you saw this coming didn't you) Big Grin "One day I will ask a favor of you, and that day may never come" etc etc...I forgot how that line goes from the Godfather but you get my drift Wink

Hmmmm, gonna REALLY have to think on this one for awhile Big Grin Eek Big Grin
quote:
I hope I was of a some help too....

Of course, oh dear your avi suits you doesn't it Wink

quote:
"One day I will ask a favor of you, and that day may never come..."

Someone's been watching too many mob films and as I am still catching up on the Soprano's (only up to series 5 at present) I could even think that all this was staged by the GodMother AKA Ms just so she could have a hold over me, hmmmmmm. Have to have a sit down with my lieutenants on this one Cool

I haven't received a reply to my complaint via support yet, I hope the only reason the support desk appears unmanned for what seems to be a day at a time is due to a lot of beavering away on new software. I like to think that the more we can intercept calls for help the quicker that the the Auctiva software engineers can get all the extras written.

quote:
Hmmmm, gonna REALLY have to think on this one for awhile Big Grin Eek Big Grin

Oh and Ms M, don't think too hard don't want you rushed to the emergency room Big Grin

Last but not least, thanks Taz Smile
Hmmmmm...The GodMother...I like it
Makes me feel important Smile

Yeah, usually when I think too hard I end up hurting myself Big Grin But not this time..However if I end up in the ER I expect you to come visit me Big Grin

quote:
haven't received a reply to my complaint via support yet

I think if YOU thought real hard you could figure out how to contact me...I'll tell you something good (I'm actually TRYING to be obtuse here) Hopefully you'll know what I mean. Roll Eyes If you don't trust me by now you never will Eek
OR you could just ask Taz....
quote:
Hey 'N' ~ HOLYcongrats on the Avi! -- Only thing is... (and I'm hesitant to bring it up) but why not turn around so's you can see what's
HOLY Whoa there big zebra! You really dumped a lot of stuff on us in one big ol plop. But I must say you covered most everything....zebs must have a good memory, besides being fast and multicolored....and you say WHO TALKS funny??????
Can it be turned around? That'd be kewl!
quote:
Originally posted by member_8880:
Hmmmmm...The GodMother...I like it
Makes me feel important Smile

Hmmm yes has a sharp edged sound to it doesn't it? On the other hand it could be you are your best friends child's GodMother and they refer to you as the The Godmother of their child.... Smile
On me other forum, I am sometimes referred to Nenernator...has ring huh? I rather like it! Big Grin
quote:
haven't received a reply to my complaint via support yet

Nor did I. But suffice to say the dang thing is GONE! And that's what counts. We now know someone was up there busily working. Trusting us to take care of the forum. Yeah!!! when it works right that's how it works! (and you have de Mother with a phone)
Well, I really have an urget to talk to "some" of you more, via email, but with no addy's.... Frown It's ok tho, cause I guess on this forum/board/community we gotta BE CAREFUL with certain types around.
QUOTE: Actually it's MY fault..(trying to make myself very tiny) -- Yeah..that's a good idea! Shame on you! Eek Guess I shoulda' known! ~ I'm not letting Ninth off the hook though. No doubt he enjoyed the attention waaay too much! Roll Eyes

M~QUOTE: So you're the surfer dude huh? Errr... well (ahem..) I wish it were still true! ~~ But YEP! there WAS MANY A DAY in ole' Zeb's past! Cut my teeth on Oahu's Makaha Beach as a kid...and went back to Kauai last August for a lost-youth replay. No joy there however as the waves ain't the same. Frown Just as well...got plenty wet but probably wouldn't be here today if they had been. Still beautiful-beyond-words though! Smile

Soprano's!! ??? (( sorry ChooChoo...But YUK!! Eek )) No disrespect mind you.... Just ~ YUK!! --- Ok maybe I'm just burned-out on all the garbage being offered on TV these last several years! Only thing worth a hoot anymore might possibly be some of the PBS, Nova, BBC specials or similar! But don't get me going on that!! Mad

N~QUOTE: HOLY Whoa...in one big ol plop....good memory...multicolored....TALKS funny?...be turned around?...kewl!
Yep..Zpooh! Watch yer step! -- had a *Great* memory!~(must be around here somewhere!). Actually just one color (with stripes). FunnyTalk? -->that's easy! Must admit tho..read'n it is a bit tricky! (just ask Choo!) ---
?dnuora denrut ivA = go images > {on avi-img} select 'edit' >click 'rotate' >choose flip-horizontal > Save !
I realize ya' probably weren't talking to me 'N' but..mail -> 4zebratalk <-at->gmail~dot~com (subj:= zpooh)

Well Choo buddy?...Ya know, I'm already a self-confessed major Pooh-pony ...so it's plenty ok if yer not really Wink ...Just please don't send me to Coventry! WinkThat would break my heart. Frown

zeb
quote:
Just please don't send me to Coventry!

What's wrong with Coventry, flattened during the last war looks fine now Wink

Nevermind the Soprano's is very much a like or loathe, what I can't stand generally is American actors trying to speak with London accents, Yee-uck. Eek

I hardly watch any TV now, 99% garbage, and the remaining 1% I have probably seen 3 or 4 times over the last 30 years !

Extra digital channels and satelite and the choice don't get any better, can spend more time searching through the TV guides than watching anything.

Oh yes, can't understand what you and Taz say a lot of the time, just have to skim over your dialogue and grab the jist of it Big Grin

Anyway watchout for the Godmother, think she has gone on a power trip over that title Eek
actors w/fake accents?? -- yeah..understood that one...true across the board i'd say!

And that's a double-affirmative on the umpteen-channels of digital s**t! ~~ 99% garbage! -- Well said!! Can't understand why I'm still paying for all that carp!! Mad

Now Taz and I... well, we just gotta' keep our 'real' personalities a little obscured.. for stealth reasons..~ya' know?!! Cool Cool

and watch out for Miss GM's power-trip wrath?? --- GOTHCA' !! Eek

i imagine it's about zzzzz-time for ya'...so g'night & sweet dreams Choo! Cool
'Morning!

No one is around very often any more Frown

And I just wanted to say HI before I leave for work....Choo, I think I found the perfect 'gift' Roll Eyes to send you but I'm still thinkin about it, looking for something better Wink

Miss S has been real busy but says she'll be around now & then & says HI to everyone.

Zeb it looks like it's up to you to hold down the fort as they say..

Later Smile
quote:
Choo, I think I found the perfect 'gift' Roll Eyes to send you but I'm still thinkin about it, looking for something better Wink

Well if you keep that up I will turn from grey to white before I see it, or perhaps that's the idea to let me worry about it so I go white earlier without having to age.

Ah, Ms M as helpful as ever Roll Eyes
Hi ya'll. Thanks Miss M. Wink You sure do take good care of me! Doncha dear friend? Big Grin

Zeb, that midnight thing's part of our Dark Side. Huh, Miss M? Cool
Me? Enjoy th' snow??? I love snow, period (not yellow o' course!). 'Specially gettin' snowed in. Roll Eyes
Yeh, Ninth gets all th' cookies 'n' brownies. What can I say? That adorable li'l fly swept me off all eight o' my feeties WinkWink 'n' flew me away on his gossamer wings with all th' mighty rescues, savin' me from th' horrors of my naive acceptance Roll Eyes of Choo's VIP ticket (Hi Choo, you sly one, you!) which got me strapped unmercifully to th' cow catcher (yet again, not to be confused with a cattle guard Big Grin) screamin' fer help (woe is me!) while waitin' to become splattered bug guts in th' showdown 'tween him 'n' Jeff S! Eek

N, I'm workin' on that website now... well, not right now obviously or I wouldn't be here. Eh, I only know a little bit... 'nough to get me by 'n' hopefully 'nough to keep me outa trouble. Big Grin Love learnin' though.
I think it's okay to say what we sell, as it's alright to have links here that lead to wherever we want. Can't wait to get mine live and will put it in my siggy. Smile I sell mostly vintage lingerie and some shoes and boots, pretty much vintage there too. A little other stuff occasionally but that's what I have th' most of & lingerie is where my passion lies, as my collection will attest to. Big Grin

Taz, where ya be? You're as scarce as myself 'round these here parts lately. Just why IS that? Razz Cool

Anyone heard from Pete? Where's Jeff S & kbalona? Did I miss any regular posters here?

Hi Ninth... Smile

What a mess of a post! Big GrinBig Grin
Hi there Miss S. Wouldn't you know it would take an eye catching lil' spidey gal in sexy lingerie to bring ol' Ninth back to the posting follies. (not that I had planned to stay away much longer anyway, can only lurk for so long. Wink) What does spyder lingerie look like anyway? Eight legs, eight eyes, eight....??? Whoa!!!

Yes, where ARE the missing posters? They're worse than me. They could at least check in once in a while! Frown

Anyway Hi everybody. "I'll be BAAAAK", soon. Big Grin
quote:
Taz, where ya be? You're as scarce as myself 'round these here parts lately. Just why IS that? Razz Cool

Hey all, I'm still around just getting ready for work right now. This crazy work schedule and the OT has me spinning in circles, not to mention my new found love. Trying to keep up with her and and spend quality time together does keep me busy the rest of the time. Working OT first shift Saturday and then switch to 3rd for Sunday night so not much chance of seeing me around this weekend, although I do try to check the board just cannot find much time to post Frown .
The thread does seem to have slowed a good bit but it still has some legs
Bug spray, phew, whispering ... takes courage to ask questions around here, never know what twisted conotation may be attached when Ms M is involved. Eek

Hi JeffS long time no see in here, well at least you're lurking Wink

A record of nothing better to do ??

No, that's demeaning the epic thread, it has evolved a life of it's own, probably find that one of us is really computer generated and provokes responses when it feels lonely, I wonder which of us it is ?

Could be Ms M, perhaps she wasn't talking bug spray afterall. Wink
Smile Eek Frown Confused Wink Red Face Razz Cool Smile Eek Big Grin Smile Eek Roll Eyes Mad Smile Frown Big Grin Wink ConfusedSmile Eek Frown Confused Wink Red Face Razz Cool Smile Eek Roll Eyes Mad Smile Frown Big Grin Wink ConfusedSmile Eek Frown Confused Wink Red Face Razz Cool Smile Eek Roll Eyes Mad Smile Frown Big Grin Wink Confused Wink Confused Smile Eek Frown Confused Wink Red Face Razz Cool Smile Eek Roll Eyes Mad Smile Frown Big Grin Wink ConfusedSmile Eek Frown Confused Wink Red Face Razz Cool Smile Eek Roll Eyes Mad Smile Frown Big Grin Wink ConfusedSmile Eek Frown Roll Eyes Mad Smile Frown Big Grin Wink Confused Smile Eek Frown Confused Wink Red Face Razz Cool Smile Eek Roll Eyes Mad Smile :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :D Wink :confused::) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :( :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused::) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused: :) :eek: :( :confused: Wink :o :p :cool: :) :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :) :( :D Wink :confused:

Yea, well sometimes things just don't work the way you want them to. Now if this stupid forum software only had a preview function...
Last edited by jeffs
quote:
Taz is too busy bending pretzels to be lonely.

No more pretzels for me! No Sirree,I moved into the subterranean world. Now working in the coal industry, albeit above ground. Got my foot in the door of a multi -national company that is in a rapid expansion mode Smile Big Grin .
Now as fer da GodMothers Lieutenants, I do believe I saw those Molls at Magoo's a couple a weeks ago and had to send them packing, after informing them this is not that type of establishment O'course. To which they replied they were packin guns.
My reply naturally was you guys should not be dressed as woman because no-one here is interested in women packin guns. This naturally raises the question of is Miss M really Miss M AKA the GodMother really MR M and is there a Mini M running around also?
I guess I will leave Y'all to hash this out and hypothesize is it real or is it Mammorex?
Now Miss M or whatever your name is don't be fallin off your chair in a laughing fit.
As fer me well tis Thursday and da pool table be callin me name so the little lady and I are goin out fer a few cold frosties.
quote:
Ok Jeff, how long did it take you to do that Big Grin

Ah-HA...you ARE one of 'us people' Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Done pretty fast using copy and paste-paste-paste. But the forum software seems to have some sort of limit (or something does) where it only shows a certain number of the icons. I can't find any error in the text that would make it stop showing all but the "wink" icons. Being there is no preview on messages, you can't experiment and play with the message until you get it right.

quote:
Looks more like he has finally cracked under the strain of :- "bitch or not to bitch that is the confusion" Wink

D'Oh!
Good mornin'/afternoon/evenin' ya'll.
quote:
you can't experiment and play with the message until you get it right.
Sure ya can Jeff... just use th' edit button. Big Grin

Miss M, that can't be you! Her hair's th' wrong color but I won't tell anyone... we'll let 'em think it is. Wink
Hey, I'm workin' on an email to ya. Can't seem to keep 'em short. Big Grin

Hi Taz. Sure am happy to hear all's goin' well for ya! Choo, I'm sleepwalkin' now, my normal state of mind. Roll Eyes

Ninth, spyder lingerie looks normal, doncha know silly!? It's part o' my quick-change-disguise wardrobe. You're kissin' up now, aren't ya? Wink Well then, I'm just gonna go pout! Razz

N, where ya be girl? Been thinkin' about ya. Smile Are ya gonna be one o' them with 100+ store items? I wonder if I could keep up with that much, gettin' it posted and knowin' which is which. It's th' similar ones I worry most about gettin' mixed up.

What, no Zeb lately? Why? Eek Is it Spring-like there? Is that it?
Hey Pete good to see you back Smile. Starting to think we had lost you. As for what is going on? well this is a thread about nothing! So of course not much of anything and a whole of nothing with a bit of sanity mixed in for good measure.
Has been a couple of IDIOTS posting in the real world that have called certain thread members a few off color things and been sent packing. Best bet is spend a few hors and get caught up as you get the chance Big Grin
Howdy Groupers!

Back in the saddle again (kinda' half-way tho) after a short trip last week -- as always, incurs a lot of catching-up to do.

Hey there Shadeaux! -- Good to see you've been hang'n out more regularly. Smile And yes you guessed it right about Springtime here! Just hope it lasts before leaping directly into our heavy-heat summertime swelter!

Haven't had time to read back through all of last week's activity yet...but I see that JeffS has finally decided to re-visit the asylum recently. Actually Jeff... I thought the smilie-glitch was probably some kind of 'smilie_stack-overflow'..or possibly a 'grin-buffer overrun' Wink [Jeez! ~ and I thought I was inclined to be a little too smilie-happy! Eek Big Grin ]

And what's this??....St. Peter has finally returned from his sabbatical in Egypt!!! Eek (or wherever you went to for so long Pete!). May have to call you Phoenix-Pete amigo..(cuz Sphinx-Pete doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well. Wink ) Of course I shouldn't talk..as I may have to drop outta' sight from time to time too. Kinda like Ninth seems to be doing lately..(maybe you should start a 'lurkers-anonymous' thread Ninth. Could shoot for a record 'minimum' number of posts [zero!] Razz )

Hey ChooChoo! You should be seeing a little shift-in-the-wind towards Spring there soon as well. At least I would hope so! Would be happy to send you some of our sunshine here...but the super-fax machine has been a outta' whack lately. Big Grin

Haven't seen 'N' over the last couple pages I quickly scanned thru. Where you be m'lady? Finally get rained-in up there? Confused Don't be shy just cuz Taz is yapping it up around here again. (Hey Taz... good to see yer taking a few moments to get back in the fray! I know you've had a lot to do with the recent job & domestic changes). P.S. Taz, don't mind the minor hail-dents on the Merc ~ Happens here quite a bit...we just ignore it! Wink Big Grin

And lastly... Missy! Ya' know I don't really think anyone is buy'n that picture as one of your better portrait shots. Aside from the wrong hair color... I don't think the shoes are really you either! Roll Eyes Maybe you could model them snow-boots for us! Big Grin

later looners & lurkers... gotta' trot off for the moment. Hope to check back in tonite if possible. ~Zeb Big Grin Smile Cool
Hi Hi
Hi hi Hi!!!!!!!

Pete so glad you're back, I'm doin my happy dance Big Grin
[IMG]http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/1/6/5/1/3/webimg/115840323_o.gif [/IMG]

We understand work & personal stuff, but I thought you were in jail or somethin (were ya?) Big Grin

I can't believe Miss S is actually here the same time I am - where's my email Missy?? Oh, and what's with the monkey? Monkey Business?? Big Grin (I already know the answer to thatSmile

And hi to Zeb and Taz and of course Choo...Miss S, help me think of something to send Choo...he already sent me all his blow up dolls, I don't know if I can top that Wink

Pete, have you read all our new pages since you've been gone? Let's face it, it's not as much as it would have been a couple months ago. And we DID talk about you Big Grin

Miss S, it's snowin here again in case ya want to come over...I don't think it's ever gonna end Frown

Later..... Razz

OOPS-lost one of my dancin pics Frown
Hey Sexy Pete, bout time! We was all a worried bout ya. Glad you are back in the mix. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by ~Zebra~:
..as I may have to drop outta' sight from time to time too. Kinda like Ninth seems to be doing lately..(maybe you should start a 'lurkers-anonymous' thread Ninth. Could shoot for a record 'minimum' number of posts [zero!] Razz )

A thread with no posts? Wouldn't that be kinda like a stripeless Zebra with no pooh? Let me get back to you on that, ok?

Miss M, sorry no eBay Live this year. I so want to go too but just can't make it happen.

Thank you Miss S for that picture of you in your monkey disguise. You sure do know how to turn a fellers head with that awfully potent come hither look. And all that talk about your special lingerie, and poutin' in all, and all in that sweet Texas accent that has me in your spell. No wonder I'ma still lustin after them cookies with the special ingredients. Dang! Methinks ya got me good!!! WinkWink
Oh me oh my! I just tried SSS'ing through pages of periolous posting.....I'm glad to see that there is ebb and flow here, some in some out, then some in some out then. then then.
I haven't been lurking....no! I have been very busy. Yes the other forum has had some stuff to tend to, couldn't wait!!! Roll Eyes And then some personal stuff... Razz .urghhh! but I'maround.
Hopin to get back on track next week. Back to business back to foolin around.
So that's where I've been and zebpoohba, it's raining raining raining, when it's not the sun is shining; and don't forget to mix in some sleet and hail. Typical Oregon spring weather. Flowers coming up, trees blooming and all that stuff, adding some color to the black and white we've had for 3 mos.
So, til next week....adios amigos. I will heading for the Oregon Coast for 10 days, but will have access to the internet. Plan to keep up better....yeah more!
quote:
Flowers coming up, trees blooming and all that stuff, adding some color to the black and white we've had for 3 mos.

You're lucky N...I'm still looking at the new, melting, gray snow we got last night Frown Slushy mess.

Just stopped in to say HI before I go to work Smile

So Ninth & Miss S...what's up with the monkey?? Wink Big Grin Or would I be better off not knowing Confused
Hi Susanne, Shirley, Roy & Zebra (who is Zebra? Did I miss a name change?).

Was I in jail, Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Good one! No, just busy, honest.

I must admit, I don't like the sound of Sphinx-Pete either, sounds too much like sphincter, if ya get my drift! Roll Eyes

BTW, Susanne, just seen your message to me via eBay, sorry, hadn't noticed it before, so wasn't ignoring you, really!
quote:
hadn't noticed it before, so wasn't ignoring you, really!

Oh sure, that's what they all say Frown

You really HAVE been busy not to even check your mail. Hmmmmm...Choo was going to start a poll (I think it was Choo??) about what you've been up to all this time. Might be interesting Big Grin

Zebra is relatively new to our thread..no name change.

BTW, who's Roy????? Confused
quote:
quote:
Flowers coming up, trees blooming and all that stuff, adding some color to the black and white we've had for 3 mos.

You're lucky N...I'm still looking at the new, melting, gray snow we got last night Frown Slushy mess.

Just stopped in to say HI before I go to work Smile

So Ninth & Miss S...what's up with the monkey?? Wink Big Grin Or would I be better off not knowing Confused
Oh man I'd hate those long winters....long enough here. We have the rain tho...still the black and grey get outdone by the green even on a dark day. Now I see a couple of trees outside with reddish branches, getting ready to bust out. Others, all I see is black branches and moss on em to boot!
I can't see the ground from up here, well unless I go to the window, so can't see the pretty flowers coming up. Have a couple of pansies on my deck, that helps.
Have flowers out in my garden, but can't see it from up here.
Well, blah blah blah... lots of jabberin, not much content.
Now yall be good, since I can lurk now I can tell what the oneryiest of youse is doing..... OK who's got the sun?????

Ya know? preview on here would be nice, must not be a function of this software.....geesh! And I cannot use Mozilla in the community, can on listing etc., to spelt check fer me. Mad Guess I'll have to bother the forum techs one of these days to see why.......ramblin rose!
G'mornin'. Smile Or more like this Big Grin
quote:
who's Roy????? Confused

That's what I was gonna ask. Confused
Surely that ain't Choo. Wink Is it you Choo? Hmmmmmm? ruhroh Red Face

Zeb (Howdy Zeb), well he's quite th' character Pete, a fellow Texan (cool, huh?!) Cool and I'm glad he showed up 'round here. Jeff S (Hi Jeff) drops by occasionally. And then there's N (Hey N) who pokes her head outa her shell on a purty regular basis.
quote:
lots of jabberin, not much content.
Hey, you talkin' 'bout me???!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Miss M, I really am thinkin' o' what to send Choo. Ya know how slow I think tho'... cain't hear real fast either. Roll Eyes

Hey there Taz. Hope life's treatin' ya well. Smile

Howdy Ninth, ya sweet thang you! *in my strongest Southern accent* WinkWink
Just to cheer you up Ms M the weather has taken a real dive for Easter, right on cue despite being the earliest since 1913.

Strong northerly winds, sunshine, rain, snow, and hail so far today.

Not going anywhere, got more sense, sitting writing listings while outside I see bright sunshine, and rain together, ah, happy memories of Easter's from my childhood. Smile
quote:
quote:
hadn't noticed it before, so wasn't ignoring you, really!

Oh sure, that's what they all say Frown

You really HAVE been busy not to even check your mail. Hmmmmm...Choo was going to start a poll (I think it was Choo??) about what you've been up to all this time. Might be interesting Big Grin

Zebra is relatively new to our thread..no name change.

BTW, who's Roy????? Confused

Sorry Susanne, I really didn't see it. The email account I have linked to eBay is one I only check now and again, so I didn't see it until I was able to sit down at my PC for a while. Nothing sinister or funny about why I have not been around (unfortunately), just sheer pressure of work. There's been some big things going on, and I have had to be involved a lot.

As for Roy, oooops, but I thought that was what we ended up deciding was Ninth's real name? Or is my memory playing up (not unusual) - I can't go back through 136 pages to check! Big Grin
Now see there Ninth.... that's what I'm talking about. Poly-entendres are everywhere!

H_A is clearly proffering implication by reference to the issue of uncertainty attending the
ubiquitous Votomatic recorder...
but how many folks also catch the subtle ambiguity of meaning reflected with the use of
the participle "hanging" as a "dangling" modifier? Roll Eyes

And since Choo so gracefully alluded to my own habit of "backside-talking" (pg.132)...
I'm at liberty to point out that only an 'Elite' Englishman might relate to a Giant sense of smell. Roll Eyes Wink
Isn't that right Jack?.... (or is it Blunderbore? Eek Big Grin )

Oh well... the drawing of distinctions when walking the razor's edge of Acute Scrutiny...
... is perhaps the daunting plight of all frenetic Zebras.

Not to worry H_A....
If no one has already done so... I will admonish you to maintain a strong and tenacious
sense of humor while traipsing in these parts. Big Grin Big Grin -- Welcome!
oh..and BtW... Semper Fi !!

Zeb Wink Big Grin Cool
Boat race, no idea, forgot it was anytime soon, never cared.

As for taste in words from your link above I quote :-

"George Bush gives me a taste similar to the crusty potato bit on top of a cottage pie."

The guy did not say whether that was a compliment or not I love cottage or otherwise known as shepard's pie, personally I would replace "the crusty .. " with "lemon" Big Grin
quote:
personally I would replace "the crusty .. " with "lemon"

No doubt your choice of terms is widely understood. In this case however, I believe there's little risk to even an English Gentleman's reputation for including the term "crusty". My basis for this conclusion comes from observing numerous disgusting crusty phenomena continuously reappearing in our back yard. We assume the baking sun has something to do with it.

I too am quite fond of Shepherd's Pie. My two canine pets are also enthusiastic fans as well... but that's not so surprising for German Shepherds. They seem to enjoy presenting us with their 'gifts' on a regular basis...usually in the back yard.

Again.. it must be the hot sun...I've never seen George wear a hat.
Well Hi there Missy! Wow..you were up late last night! Don't you work on the weekends? Big Grin

I was just basically telling Choo that I wasn't very impressed with Bush either. About as much as when my dogs leave their piles out in the back yard. Perhaps I shouldn't have included the part about the hot sun. Red Face

It's just that I have a little trouble with the idea of somewhere between $12 to $13 Billion per month (yes..PER MONTH) .. being spent to bring thousands of our boys back home in body-bags. I don't mean to whine unnecessarily. Maybe I'm just being a wimp. However, my closest (Marine, Air Force, and Military Intelligence) buddies seem to feel about the same. We've all collected college degrees as well...but those weren't necessary for recognizing poor judgment and the huge mistakes we believe have been made. Eek Confused Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Sorry...I'll try to do better and stay on-topic here (whatever that is). Frown
Last edited by zebra
Hey all! Just popping in to say HOWDY! Finally got a day off with a bit of free time. I hadn't checked the thread since the 18th! Wow I was going through withdrawal I think????
I sure missed my daily serving of lunacy. Thanks fer da button Miss M. Of course Zeb had to turn it upside and just make it TOTAL craziness.
Well I am off to enjoy a bit of Q.T. with the GF.
Off ter da mall we go! Batten down da hatches and full speed ahead. Look out credit cards your gonna get a hurtin today
Well it's one beautiful day out there for us today! Just now came back in from working outdoors for awhile. Had to get outside and try to mellow-out a bit from this morning's gritty start. Please excuse the rant. Not many things get me wound-up very easily...but there are a few.

Yes by golly...there he was Choo! Zing-Zang!...and gone again! Eek Good to see ya' popping-in (albeit briefly!) Taz !! Smile

I'm headed outta' here for the moment also. There's still a couple hours daylight left..and plenty of spring-prep chores waiting for me over in the boat shed. I've never understood how watercraft can require so damned much maintenance for such relatively few hours of utilization! Autos and trucks aren't nearly such a pita for all the usage they're put to. I'm sure there's a conspiracy at work behind it somewhere! Confused

Cheers to all! Big Grin
~Zeb
quote:
... it's nature's way of saying keep off

That just might be Choo. Certainly an interesting thought.

But I'm not so sure. If that were really the case...then I would think water would simply resist anything attempting to tread upon it. As it turns out, every time I've ever tried to walk on water, I've always been quite welcome to "come-on-in!". Invariably I've very nearly drowned in the attempt. Eek Wink Big Grin
G'morning all (our 'all' is very small now) Frown
I see I didn't miss much.....
Choo how can you not like the water??? I LOVE the water. I'm counting the days til it's warm enough to go swimming again.Smile Don't like boats tho, wonder why that is?? Any ideas Z?

Wasn't there a movie about a monster that if you got him wet something terrible would happen?

Gremlins?

EDIT - almost forgot, HI TAZ!! Come back...we thought you forgot about us Frown Wow you & GF have been together for awhile nowSmile
quote:
Don't like boats tho, wonder why that is?? Any ideas Z?

Really can't say...unless perhaps you had a previous unpleasant experience? (like getting seasick Frown ). That might explain it!

quote:
Wasn't there a movie about a monster that if you got him wet something terrible would happen?

Yeah Missy...I vaguely recall there was some kind of movie like that. I think it was about some gal on a road trip or something. Kinda' strange as I remember...cuz it also had a tornado, a funky little dog, and a wizard. The monster had a rather bad attitude... and was from the East I believe. Roll Eyes Wink Big Grin
Last edited by zebra
quote:
Choo how can you not like the water???

Well, I was always nervous of it, finally took the plunge at school, second lesson felt like I nearly drowned after finally get the courage up to pushing my self off the edge of the pool and got tangled up with an underwater swimmer. Frightened the life out of me and pool water tasted foul. Went back again the next week but I just froze in the water. Taken me years to get into a boat let alone into the water again.

Smallest boat I can get into is a river bus, not row or speedboats too small (too low in the water) as yet, swimming pools went near one a fews years ago where our lad was swimming just couldn't go through the doors to the pool, sad, silly, but maybe one day possibly I will get back in again Smile

edit - yes 'Gremlins'
Yeah yeah, very funny Zebra Big Grin I forgot about the wicked witch, I was thinking of Gremlins, but that was not feeding them after midnight (or something like that) Razz

Well in about a month I guess I'm gonna be around ALOT...found out today they're closing down the hospital where I work (not a complete surprise)

http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/stories/2008/03/31/d...51.html?ana=from_rss

So I guess while I'm sending resumes' and collecting unemployment, I'll have plenty of time for swimming. Amd Auctiva Boards. Guess I'll have to amp up my Ebay sales too.

Pretty depressing tho...I really loved that place Frown

I will be taking donations to keep myself out of the gutter Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I'm afraid I'll run into Choo.. Eek
quote:
'm afraid I'll run into Choo.. Eek

I knew you would descend to my level, ha, ha, haaaaa, when you are at the top the only way is dooooowwwwnnnn !

Be waiting for yer Big Grin

The only option you have to avoid my clutches is to become a PowerSeller, I can help you, let me remove any of your remaining scruples in my hospitality gutter Big Grin
Leave it to you to always make me laugh Big Grin So I'll meet ya in the gutter then Big Grin

Actually I DID spend the entire day doing listings, trying to beat the maintenence...I'm so sick of being on the computer you have no idea Razz I think I'm already an inch away from being a PS again...big whoop, right? Big Grin

So what have YOU been up to lately??????? Oh no, I still haven't figured out what to send you Eek Eek
hi all just got home from work. Things have slowed a bit in the past few days but looks as though it will be ramping up soon. The company i work for is going to have a bit in a History Channel, Modern marvels show being shown on Monday the seventh at 8 Eastern time. The show is about coal mining and we manufacture the bolts and resin to support the mine ceilings.I have not seen the show but upper management said it will be showing our product in use and should mention the company.
We are in the process of opening 2 new plants one in Kentucky and one in Australia. I really do like my job but swing shift stinks!Hopefully as the promotions come I can eventually make front office and work days.May require relocation. Hmm isn't Taz (tasmanian devil) native to Australia? LOL.The Australian plant is 30 miles outside of Sydney.
Miss M sorry to hear about your hospital but hopefully you can quickly find a new job in another hospital. Never really asked but am assuming you are an RN?
The thread has really slowed, but it is over 5 months old now.
I have a busy weekend ahead as I am trying to arrange a benefit show for a friend of mines family. She lost 9 family members (her sister and her sisters kids and her sisters grandchildren) in a fire early Thursday AM, 10 people dead in total. CNN Brockway fire
I have 2 bands lined up so far and the use of Magoos but need to try for at least 1 more band ideally 2 more.
Well anyway hello to all and will check back as time allows.
Hello Taz,

Please know that my deepest and most profound sympathy and support are with the Peterson friends, acquaintances and survivors of last week's horrible tragedy. I too have seen and experienced firsthand, such a terribly devastating loss as happened with a close neighbor's tragic house-fire not too long ago.

All our Loving Prayers from Texas to you..
... and most especially to Elizabeth and James.

David R.
(aka Zeb)
Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers David, the family is pulling hard to struggle through this devastating loss. I can only imagine the pain and suffering they are going through right now. Frown
They are from a very small community (roughly 2000 people) and it has hit everyone so hard. They are doing the services at the Brockway High School for all nine family members.
I am working very hard to organize the benefit show for them and hoping to get a good turnout and showing of support.Been online most fo today sending emails to various bands and radio stations to get the maximum coverage and support .
Oh my! Lots of serious stuff since I was here and posted last...I am sorry for all of you experiencing stressful times. It is sometimes overwhelming, I know.

Up til last time I was here I was sorta lurking...I had the Lounge forward to my gmail...then I could read the posts as I had time...is that lurking? I could keep up. Then I had a couple of weeks I wasn't even keeping that up, just putting them all in one folder til today. Now I am caught up.....
Everyone seems to be showing up......off and on...so the poll will not die....but what if we want ninth wave to reveal all?
I think maybe he did, way back in the beginning but don't know for shore.
Seems the news is full recent with unpleasantness......makes me think back to when times were bad once before that I recall fairly clearly. Worriesome to say the least.
I certainly will keep all of you in my thoughts.
Sounds like all of you are doing the best you can....and that is good! Be back later!
Nena
Well, how are things going for everyone by now?

It seems that when news affects one of the ninth wave it affects all.....
I do not want to appear inappropriate and post disrespectfully for those of you going so through such hard times. But I decided to post anyway. I don't have the quirky language, backwards either, nor a spider or fly etc. personna to bring back humor; but... I think my turtle is very appropriate right now.

So, without intending any disrespect, do we want to let the ninth wave go now?
Or should we bounce back, like all good northerners Wink eeerrr and Brits, and zebras and brimmed hat cowboys, reticent turtles and on and on among this silly group ? We could start with chit chat.

Today it is warm here, a little break through in the dreary weather. Altho, trees are beginning to bud and some are blossoming. Daffodils, violets, primroses, tulips dandelions etc are dotting the otherwise greyish ground. We always have some green, "tall" firs, cedars, spruces and pine but I do so enjoy the new colors about to burst out cherry tree, apples, plums etc.

Weather is still cool.....40's most of the time. Supposed to get up to 70 this next weekend, here it means everyone will dawn their shorts and flip flops and work in their yards. What's Great Britain, northern East Coast like, probably similar to here.....TX oh I bet you barely notice the seasons.....Illinois, has the snow begun to melt?

How is everyone doing?

If nothing else, just wanted to say Hi and say I am thinking about you.
Oh urghh, no preview. And tonight is Thurs and I was going to work on listings......hmmmm guess I'll edit pics tonight and watch Survivor and Lost....talk about the anatomy of "groups".

to all.
Hi N I was just getting ready for work and decided to check what was going on here. Glad to see all is well with you. Beautiful day here in PA the daffodils are blooming and it was in the 70s.
Good idea to get the thread back on its ???track???. Hmm a rather pointless thread for the most part. A thread about nothing! Sounds like a bad Seinfeld episode!
And where is Miss M hiding at? Pete has been AWOL for awhile also.
Alright lounge faithful a call to arms and let the tom-foolery begin anew!
OK Nena's right...here's what we need right now

Taz how did the benefit go? I'm sure it was a huge success. As for me, there might still be hope, now it sounds as if there are a couple entities interested in taking over the hospital so who knows Roll Eyes BTW Taz, I draw blood, I'm not an RN...all the patients love me...NOT Big Grin (OK now you hold Choo and I'll get the needle ready, the square rusty one Big Grin Only the BEST of care for our friend Choo Big Grin Razz Eek

So Pete is gone again Confused so is ninth and Ms S. Shirley & I email occasionally but she's been busy, tho I know she misses the boards Smile She'll be back eventually. Gonna go print some PP labels now, hope everyone is having a good week Wink
quote:
I draw blood, I'm not an RN...all the patients love me...NOT

So, the GodMother is either a forensic artist or a vampire, I'd go for the latter, would certainly explain the late nights Eek

Prefer a rusty nedle to the vampire alternative, could catch summfin nasty Frown

quote:
do we want to let the ninth wave go now?
Nevveerrrr !
Poor Ninth, such talk on here ! The punishment for such heresy is you must write one thousand lines "The thread lives" one per night Razz and just see how well the thread lives on to proove you wrong Big Grin

edit - too early here forgaot spelling chugger olny oon FF - good grief did I sepll t "phorensic" (this edit was unedityed) Big Grin
HI CHOO!!!!

> Forensic artist...you're so funny. I like that one, wouldn't mind doing it either tho I much prefer to JAB people with needles (I am so baaaad) Big Grin Well if you prefer a rusty needle that's what you're gonna get Big Grin I seem to remember Taz & myself trying to catch you before...we WILL get you this time Eek

I'm so tired I can't see straight, 3am here

Did you really type this or am I hallucinating?
edit - too early here forgaot spelling chugger olny oon FF - good grief did I sepll t "phorensic" (this edit was unedityed)

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
quote:
quote:
do we want to let the ninth wave go now?

who ever would suggest that? Shame on you Choo/chew.
Glad to hear the vampire lady is gonna get a new chance at the victims....
Yo Taz, glad to see ya around-do ya ever get tired of jumping?...ok where are the rest???
I can just imagine that zeb coming in and tromping all over and eating all my flowers abloomin' above.....and then no doubt will fertilize the whole area.....more than he can eat.
Hi Miss M. the benefit is still in the planning stages and hopefully will be held May 25th,the Sunday before Memorial Day so should have a great turnout for it. I never realized how much work planning and organizing something like this is!

I should have remembered that you are a phlebotomist after we threatened Choo with Nurse Wanda!
Glad to hear that your hospital may stay open.
Best of luck with that.

No N I never get tired of jumping (Spinning) around the Taz moniker fits me well. I am not one to stay in one place and not do anything. ADHD!
I got my nickname in grade school many years before ADD was a widely diagnosed problem.
Last edited by tazfrompa
Hi everybody,
Taz, that should give you plenty of time to plan an awesome benefit. Best of luck, I just know it will be successful.

As for me things are still pretty much up in the air, we're proceeding with plans to close, tho negotiations are still going on. Very stressful.

Anyhoo, I'm watching a DR WHO Marathon right now (YAY) which reminded me of Pete and his Tardis. Wonder where he's been off too??

And Choo, Taz, me, and evil Nurse Wanda are waiting for you.....come on out......
Ahhhh... that's better now. Ok, we're back online now. Whew!..when the wind blows here it's very difficult to keep a decent signal long enough to even complete a post transmission. And all of a sudden, it started blowing like stink outside late this afternoon.

Well I probably missed everyone by now. Maybe somebody will show up around midnight. Who knows?

Ok.. N..?
A.Choo is silly enough to funny my tickle-bone. But you're gonna' have to help me out after that.

just what exactly WHAT am I supposed to do with " ..Yep,We A. Choo, Who. Knew, Any. Hoo, Don't. Know. Who, Thought. He. Knew, Boo. Boo, Confused Roll Eyes
Heck that's enough to confuse a flock of Mockingbirds at an out of control New Year's Party.

??? My very best guess is perhaps a Chinese tongue-twister puzzle for Hoot-Owls...maybe?? Eek
Or are you trying to resurrect and re-use that prehistoric keyboard I caught Taz chewing on a few months ago! Razz Big Grin

Oh well...I'll bet everybody has probably already gone on to sleep by now.
I think I'm starting to hear that empty echo Missy was talking about before.
(OK I'll talk like a Texan for ya) Smile

Y'ALL KNOW I never sleep...just rest in my coffin...and I'm beginning to suspect that A.Choo (thank you N) has a coffin as well. Eek

""One thing's for sure! He seems to go to bed a lot don't ya' think?""

Oh yes indeedy! I think he's actually a Fangman...either that or you're right Zeb, and he's Rip Van Winkle. I think he's OLD enough to be RVW, right Choo?? Razz I'm gonna get it for that one but it's worth it Cool

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.